HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eklund Rumor: LA interested in Hartnell (e4) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=738091)

SchennSational1022* 02-12-2010 12:01 PM

LA interested in Hartnell (e4)
 
Guess this means Hartnell will be nowhere near L.A. :laugh:

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklun...ell-e4/1/26252

4ndr3y* 02-12-2010 12:02 PM

Doesn't Hartnell have a NTC?

BillyShoe1721 02-12-2010 12:02 PM

Loktionov please

SchennSational1022* 02-12-2010 12:02 PM

Yes he does.

CNS 02-12-2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiLLY_ShOE1721 (Post 23854356)
Loktionov please

NO! never. nope. pass. I wanna keek Lokti

Guest123 02-12-2010 12:03 PM

Purcell and a pick or two

Arbucks 02-12-2010 12:03 PM

I read this as not the move being an E4, but the fact LA is showing interest as an E4..

Not sure this happens

4ndr3y* 02-12-2010 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiLLY_ShOE1721 (Post 23854356)
Loktionov please

Hell no.








<--- Seen my screenname?;)

RJ8812* 02-12-2010 12:05 PM

I'd love to see Hartnell or Briere moved, moreso Briere though

4ndr3y* 02-12-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain richie18 (Post 23854369)
Yes he does.

tnx, that does it. :)
NTC means he ain't gonna change his home address me thinks.
:)

my 2 cents.

2Claude2Giroux 02-12-2010 12:07 PM

It's no surprise that Lombardi has been always interested in Hartnell.

Now if something actually happened...

Realm 02-12-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain richie18 (Post 23854323)
Guess this means Hartnell will be nowhere near L.A. :laugh:

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklun...ell-e4/1/26252

Why do you people do this? If you believe what you wrote than I have a couple of questions.

1. Why read his stuff?
2. Why post his stuff?

Its even more annoying than his 1% accuracy!

GoneFullHextall 02-12-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade (Post 23854385)
Purcell and a pick or two

Purcell is a lazy sack of crap.
I have seen enough of him to know I want him no where near the Flyers.

Haute Couturier 02-12-2010 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loktionov (Post 23854554)
tnx, that does it. :)
NTC means he ain't gonna change his home address me thinks.
:)

my 2 cents.

Probably. Hartnell's agent is freaking out on twitter because bloggers include his clients with NTCs in trade rumors.

meman 02-12-2010 02:28 PM

I like how he always uses the word "interested", I'm sure 29 other teams are intersted in him. Way to go out on a limb!

SchennSational1022* 02-12-2010 02:55 PM

I wouldn't say 29 other teams are interested in this clown honestly.

Shellz 02-12-2010 02:59 PM

Is it done yet?

akiberg8 02-12-2010 03:03 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Toronto Maple Leafs are interested in Sidney Crosby (E5)

GKJ 02-12-2010 03:08 PM

It won't happen. He's not salary-structure friendly for Deano.

Zal 02-12-2010 03:11 PM

Lombardi has wanted Hartnell since dinos roamed the Earth.
 
Lombardi hasn't kept it a secret, either. The issue is, Holmgren will want Jack Johnson, Doughty, 5 1sts, and a bag of Cheetos for him. We just don't have the assets PHI would want in return.

Stonehands77 02-12-2010 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zal (Post 23861037)
Lombardi hasn't kept it a secret, either. The issue is, Holmgren will want Jack Johnson, Doughty, 5 1sts, and a bag of Cheetos for him. We just don't have the assets PHI would want in return.

See now that's not true. The Flyers apparently have no use for draft picks, so those five 1sts can't be holding it up. And I think LA could probably scrounge up some Cheetos somewhere. Jack Johnson, OTOH... :D

Zal 02-12-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stonehands77 (Post 23861279)
See now that's not true. The Flyers apparently have no use for draft picks, so those five 1sts can't be holding it up. And I think LA could probably scrounge up some Cheetos somewhere. Jack Johnson, OTOH... :D

:laugh:

Okay, okay..we'll swap the picks for....

A circa 1977 autographed John Travolta cast pic from Saturday Night Fever. Done deal?

Blikian29 02-12-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireHolmgrenDotCom (Post 23857395)
Purcell is a lazy sack of crap.
I have seen enough of him to know I want him no where near the Flyers.

Tough to argue this.

Boxscore 02-12-2010 03:42 PM

Eklund really nailed this one didn't he??

McNasty 02-12-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zal (Post 23861465)
:laugh:

Okay, okay..we'll swap the picks for....

A circa 1977 autographed John Travolta cast pic from Saturday Night Fever. Done deal?

So Jack Johnson and the aforementioned Travolta cast picture? Damn thats a good deal. Throw in a bag of pucks?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:48 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.