The best little mock draft in Texas
I tried to factor in team needs
01. Washington: Alexander Ovechkin (LW)
02. Pittsburgh: Evgeny Malkin (C)
03. Chicago: Rotislav Olesz (c)
04. Columbus: Cameron Barker (D)
05. Phoenix: Lauri Tukkonen (RW)
06. Rangers: Rob Schremp (C)
07. Florida: AJ Thelen (LW)
08. Carolina: Wojtek Wolski (C)
09. Anaheim: Andrew Ladd (RW)
10. Atlanta: Alex Radulov (LW)
11. Los Angeles: Marek Schwarz (C)
12. Minnesota: Drew Stafford (LW)
13. Buffalo: Wes O'Neill (D)
14. Edmonton: Mike Green (D)
15. Nashville: Alex Picard (LW)
16. Islanders: Kyle Chipchura (LW)
17. Saint-Louis: Ladislav Smid (D)
18. Montreal: Boris Valabik (D)
19. Calgary: David Bolland (C)
20. Dallas: Enver Lisin (LW)
21. Colorado: Lukas Kaspar (RW)
22. New Jersey: Evan Mcgrath (C)
23. Edmonton (From PHI): Alvaro Montoya (D)
24. Ottawa: Adam Berti (C)
25. Rangers (From TOR): Sami Lepisto (D)
26. Vancouver: Jakub Sindel (RW)
27. Washington (FromBOS): Johan Frasson (D)
28. SanJose: Roman Voloshenko (RW)
29. Tampa Bay: Andrej Meszaros (D)
30. Washington (From DET): Kirill Lyamin (D)
33. Washington: Roman Tesliuk (D)
You have Bolland in there twice...
Positions - Radulov is a RW, Thelen is a D, Wolski & Ladd are LW's, Schwarz/Montoya are Goalies, Stafford is Primarily a RW, Berti is a W.
Not a bad looking draft, i like the top 15. The bottom 15 has problems, IMO.
-Jersey won't take another small Center
-Bolland is taken at #19, I think the NYR's will take one of the guys you listed after the Ranger pick(Maybe Tesliuk as they have shown interest in him), or David Booth, LW from Mich. State.
-The Isles at #16 have a good amount of offensive prospects available, i'd bet they go with one of those rather than Chipchura.
-I can't see the Caps going Fransson over Lyamin.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 PM.|
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.