HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Proposal: Montreal should sign Alexei Morozov!!!!!!! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=740531)

Money May* 02-19-2010 12:04 AM

Montreal should sign Alexei Morozov!!!!!!!
 
This guy is still prime and can easily score 90 +pts. Great addition with Cammelleri:yo:

OneSharpMarble 02-19-2010 12:06 AM

90pts in Russia?

Maybe we should sign Thoresen too.

Rgolt 02-19-2010 12:08 AM

he publicly stated that he has not the slightest intention of returning to the NHL
he has a family in Russia and loves it there
/thread

Stradale 02-19-2010 12:08 AM

Lets sign Forsberg, Jagr and Radulov too!

FlyingKostitsyn 02-19-2010 12:09 AM

Zigmund Palffy

That is all, GET IT DONE GAUTHIER!

Lucius 02-19-2010 12:10 AM

That Norwegian netminder could put all these tired Price/Halak debates to bed once and for all.

Money May* 02-19-2010 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble (Post 23993778)
90pts in Russia?

Maybe we should sign Thoresen too.

I said he could get 90 + in the NHL ... dont get it twisted :shakehead

Rgolt 02-19-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwin Valero (Post 23993832)
I said he could get 90 + in the NHL ... dont get it twisted :shakehead

wait youre being serious...

Le Tricolore 02-19-2010 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwin Valero (Post 23993832)
I said he could get 90 + in the NHL ... dont get it twisted :shakehead

No you didn't.

And no he can't.

And no we won't.

Lucius 02-19-2010 12:13 AM

All that aside, I do hope they take another run at Korneev this offseason.

JHabs 02-19-2010 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Tricolore (Post 23993852)
No you didn't.

And no he can't.

And no we won't.

You always know what to say to make me feel better :)

Slick Nick 02-19-2010 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stradale (Post 23993796)
Lets sign Forsberg, Jagr and Radulov too!

Radulov would probably be the best winger on the Habs.... I don't understand how you link him to Jagr and Forsberg.

Basszor 02-19-2010 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick Nick (Post 23994146)
Radulov would probably be the best winger on the Habs.... I don't understand how you link him to Jagr and Forsberg.

Man oh man. Would be a dream :amazed:

Bronn 02-19-2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick Nick (Post 23994146)
Radulov would probably be the best winger on the Habs.... I don't understand how you link him to Jagr and Forsberg.

Yep

I'd take Radulov any day of the week and twice on sunday. The guy is still young , full of potential and talent and has shown he can perform in the NHL when he played with the Preds.

JeromeHP 02-19-2010 12:48 AM

that guy couldnt barely get 50pts playing with lemieux/jagr/kovalev/straka/lang ect in pittsburgh but he would get 90+ pts in montreal with gomez/camm/gionta/kostitsyns/plekanec ??????????????????

FlyingKostitsyn 02-19-2010 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ground And Pound (Post 23994284)
Yep

I'd take Radulov any day of the week and twice on sunday. The guy is still young , full of potential and talent and has shown he can perform in the NHL when he played with the Preds.

Oh say...

I miss chanting "Radu Radu Radu!" :(

The guy was ridiculous with the Ramparts, he'd wreck everyone on the ice while looking like Pavel Bure compared to the other kids. He's a pleasure to watch.

Jake5 02-19-2010 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markov79fan (Post 23994338)
that guy couldnt barely get 50pts playing with lemieux/jagr/kovalev/straka/lang ect in pittsburgh but he would get 90+ pts in montreal with gomez/camm/gionta/kostitsyns/plekanec ??????????????????


not saying he'd get 90 pts, but Morozov has definitely raised his game since his days in Pittsburgh. I think he could be a 60-70 pt player in the NHL.

dre2112 02-19-2010 01:27 AM

1 Olympic goal = 25 in the NHL!!!

Le Tricolore 02-19-2010 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yarfangor (Post 23993864)
You always know what to say to make me feel better :)

Are you coming onto me?

CPrice 02-19-2010 01:54 AM

Alexei Morozov would never ever come to the Habs. He is the anti-NHL.

ashtraygirl 02-19-2010 01:54 AM

do not want.

ziggy palffy, on the other hand...

:sarcasm:

RevenueSharing* 02-19-2010 01:56 AM

bring back zednik!:D

FlyingKostitsyn 02-19-2010 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashtraygirl (Post 23995776)
do not want.

ziggy palffy, on the other hand...

:sarcasm:

Welcome aboard the Palffy bandwagon! :sarcasm:

Chfan 02-19-2010 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevenueSharing (Post 23995815)
bring back zednik!:D

Joking aside, he is playing pretty damn well.

Le Tricolore 02-19-2010 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn (Post 23995829)
Welcome aboard the Palffy bandwagon! :sarcasm:

My friend always says that Palffy left the NHL since he was sick of being called "Ziggy"

I think he might be right.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.