HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Big win tonight! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=74222)

417 04-27-2004 02:19 PM

Big win tonight!

Habs will win tonight, and all of Habs fans and the whole province of Quebec will breath a sigh of relief and get off St-Louis and Lecavalier's d**k, the Habs have to start to not give these 2 guys as much respect, everyone knows there good, but so was Glen Murray and Joe Thornton...

The boys will pick it up tonight, and stop making those careless turnovers, except for Brisebois, he's good for at least 3 or 4 per game, can someone remind me why he's on the 1st PP unit every game?

I'm at the point where i'd rather see Quintal than Brisebois... :eek:

enough with the negativity though, Habs will win...

Habs in 7....

Tuggy 04-27-2004 03:10 PM

I'm very confident that they will win tonight. I thought they should have won Game 2 but a certain player wearing #44 really hurt our chances. But he knows what he did and hopefully that is the wake up call he needs. Souray will score tonight! And the Habs NEED to score first tonight and early. Gotta keep the crowd in it!

Zednikfan20 04-27-2004 03:38 PM

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can do it...one BIG win tonight.

Take it to the next level.

If we have any balls, we will play a BIG game!

ZEDNIK**THEODORE**KOVALEV**KOIVU**SOURAY**MARKOV** RYDER**RIBS**

etc.................Let's get the first goal & build from there. :yo:

Stefan_Latulippe 04-27-2004 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
Habs will win tonight, and all of Habs fans and the whole province of Quebec will breath a sigh of relief and get off St-Louis and Lecavalier's d**k, the Habs have to start to not give these 2 guys as much respect, everyone knows there good, but so was Glen Murray and Joe Thornton...

The boys will pick it up tonight, and stop making those careless turnovers, except for Brisebois, he's good for at least 3 or 4 per game, can someone remind me why he's on the 1st PP unit every game?

Habs in 7....

Good post and I am behind you. You could also tell your boy to move some people in front of the net and to check their sticks...... Have a good game!

417 04-27-2004 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan_Latulippe
Good post and I am behind you. You could also tell your boy to move some people in front of the net and to check their sticks...... Have a good game!

If your referring to Markov, I know, he's had a few rough games, but so has the whole defense core a whole, so....I look for him to bounce back tonight...

P.S.-Tell your boy Brisebois that the guys with the lightning bolt on their jersey don't play on his team... :shakehead

VAN-HAB 04-27-2004 03:52 PM

Quote:

Habs in 7....

I also think HABS in 7, however our deffence is just horible and that worries me the most...Bouillon, Brisebois playing very bad hockey, Sourray capital mistakes, even Markov with tons of mistakes, now if you add a rookie (Komi) and Craig So-So Rivet......?????

jcpenny 04-27-2004 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAN-HAB
I also think HABS in 7, however our deffence is just horible and that worries me the most...Bouillon, Brisebois playing very bad hockey, Sourray capital mistakes, even Markov with tons of mistakes, now if you add a rookie (Komi) and Craig So-So Rivet......?????

Brisebois is just horrible but we all know that he's injured and he decided to play that way. But to me the surprise for the defense is Rivet. Didnt make many mistakes and helps the defense by joinning the rush. But the problem with our defense is that they dont know how to react when they're pressured. Keep your feet moving! and the glass your best friend.

Stefan_Latulippe 04-27-2004 05:20 PM

Quote:

If your referring to Markov, I know, he's had a few rough games, but so has the whole defense core a whole, so....I look for him to bounce back tonight...

P.S.-Tell your boy Brisebois that the guys with the lightning bolt on their jersey don't play on his team... :shakehead

Breezer is not my boy! But I knew your boy was Markov. Hopefully Bulis, our best two-way forward :banghead: will do something the other way and score a goal tonight......... that would be a miracle.

Traitor8 04-27-2004 05:31 PM

Craig Rivet suits the playoffs...

He is tough and very physical.. he is allowed to get away with a couple of penalties and play rougher then in the regular season where he would get penalties every period.

He is a playoff type player..not a season type player.

RE-HABS 04-27-2004 05:52 PM

BIG WIN TONIGHT!

GUARANTEED!!!
:handclap: :handclap: :handclap:

Kerberos* 04-27-2004 06:36 PM

Habs will win there's no doubt about it.

Mooch 04-27-2004 06:38 PM

Who vots 417 as our motivational speaker????

I do, he always gets us rolling with confidence!!!!1

Mooch 04-27-2004 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RE-HABS
BIG WIN TONIGHT!

GUARANTEED!!!
:handclap: :handclap: :handclap:

WOOOOOOOOO :eek:

Kooooooooooooool :D

benji 04-27-2004 08:53 PM

Habs in 7... 417 said so!