HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   International Tournaments (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Sound of Vancouver when Crosby Scored (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=744873)

CpatainCanuck 03-01-2010 09:51 PM

The Sound of Vancouver when Crosby Scored
 


Goal is scored sometime after 1:15 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VMxt-MqTiI

Bgav 03-01-2010 09:53 PM



awesome

Mr. Canucklehead 03-01-2010 09:53 PM

Wow...that is just unbelievable.

mgamer45* 03-01-2010 09:55 PM

Amazing...

But you should have seen New Orleans when they won the Super Bowl.

Nothing Quite like it.

Fairweather 03-01-2010 09:55 PM

The sound of joy.

PensFanSince1989 03-01-2010 09:56 PM

lol, you can even hear the "Luuuuuuuu's" after Luongo saved the shot from I think Pavelski on the Neidermayer give away.

FolignoQuantumLeap 03-01-2010 09:57 PM

Amazing

Jack Tripper 03-01-2010 09:58 PM

i love that video

i'd like to see a video from an apartment downtown instead of across from false creek, i'm sure it would be twice as loud

JustinW 03-01-2010 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgamer45 (Post 24214541)
Amazing...

But you should have seen New Orleans when they won the Super Bowl.

Nothing Quite like it.

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/feat...bie_downer.jpg

Thanks!!!

Towel-Power 03-01-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PensFanSince1989 (Post 24214575)
lol, you can even hear the "Luuuuuuuu's" after Luongo saved the shot from I think Pavelski on the Neidermayer give away.

Ha yeah at around 1:06 there's the Luuu's and then at 1:19 the Crosby goal.


Pretty amazing stuff.

mgamer45* 03-01-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinW (Post 24214642)

what?...

Alls i gotta say is they know how to party down there...

BlackAces* 03-01-2010 10:02 PM

That is so friggen cool.

FolignoQuantumLeap 03-01-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgamer45 (Post 24214668)
what?...

Alls i gotta say is they know how to party down there...

Picture NO after the Superbowl and put that in every major Canadian city. Canada shut down for 12 hours. The ENTIRE country was hung over today.

BlackAces* 03-01-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Towel-Power (Post 24214665)
Ha yeah at around 1:06 there's the Luuu's and then at 1:19 the Crosby goal.


Pretty amazing stuff.

Pretty obvious that there are loud speakers, as you can clearly hear Cuthbert, but super cool none the less.

eldiablo17 03-01-2010 10:03 PM

Listen to them, they're dying R2!

Jets4Life 03-01-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FolignoQuantumLeap (Post 24214710)
Picture NO after the Superbowl and put that in every major Canadian city. Canada shut down for 12 hours. The ENTIRE country was hung over today.


Except us AA members....lol.

Lucbourdon 03-01-2010 10:33 PM

holy **** you can hear luuuuuus @ 1:04 when he made that save

BlackAces* 03-01-2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucbourdon (Post 24215353)
holy **** you can hear luuuuuus @ 1:04 when he made that save

Again...a lot of that is likely coming from inside the actual arena, and through the speakers playing the broadcast.

Something very cool about the ocean in the foreground.

Minister of Offence 03-01-2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FolignoQuantumLeap (Post 24214710)
The ENTIRE country was hung over today.

Hahaha. Wrong. Despite polluting myself as hard as possible last night I somehow ended up hungoverless and spent 7am -11am talking trash on HFboards...I surprise myself sometimes...

Dean Ambrose 03-01-2010 10:39 PM

Wow, that's amazing!

FolignoQuantumLeap 03-01-2010 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minister of Offence (Post 24215449)
Hahaha. Wrong. Despite polluting myself as hard as possible last night I somehow ended up hungoverless and spent 7am -11am talking trash on HFboards...I surprise myself sometimes...

So are you trying to tell me that HF can cure hang overs? Good to know.

Joseppi 03-01-2010 10:42 PM

That was awesome :laugh:

Thanks for sharing

COMCASTMONEY 03-01-2010 10:54 PM

that's pretty damn cool!

Espher 03-01-2010 10:54 PM

Thanks, this is a great video.

go_leafs_go02 03-01-2010 11:20 PM

Awesome, and posted to my Facebook wall.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.