HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   It's not Over Yet! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=74639)

eddy 04-29-2004 06:10 AM

It's not Over Yet!

Well guys it's gameday and I know our chances don't get much slimmer then they are right now but it's not over yet. For those of you going to the Bell tonight cheer your a**es off for the habs and see if we can get a win at home, then take it one game at a time after that and hopefully climb back into this series. It's a longshot, but I BELIEVE. GO HABS GO!

Dragon 04-29-2004 07:29 AM

Strange thing happens, I had nightmare for 7 straight days and last night I had a dream but it was OK. The Habs will win tonight! The curse is over!

Maybe you'll think the chance is slim, I don't care. I believe! They'll win tonight and we'll take it from there!

GO HABS GO! :yo:

Gros Bill 04-29-2004 07:46 AM

All they have to do is win one game, after that, we'll see. One thing for sure. This club does not want to end the season by losing at home and I think the boys will be highly motivated to play a big big (what the hell BIG) game tonight. It might also be the last kick at the can for guys like Quintal or Juneau, so there's some extra motivation there.

Go Habs Go

:habs

EBS111 04-29-2004 11:02 AM

GO HABS GO !!!!!!!!!!!GO HABS GO !!!!!!!!

Mooch 04-29-2004 11:04 AM

Im with this team all the way, win or loose tonight.

I call my-self...........A HAB FAN.

GO HABS GO!

417 04-29-2004 11:10 AM

Habs In 7...

Mooch 04-29-2004 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
Habs In 7...

...I had a vision!

Thought id finish off what you left behind :D

417 04-29-2004 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
...I had a vision!

Thought id finish off what you left behind :D

lol! I tried to repeat what I did last time but no vision, I got tanked again last night but this time no vision and i'm paying for it at work now...

Mooch 04-29-2004 11:18 AM

Quote:

lol! I tried to repeat what I did last time but no vision, I got tanked again last night but this time no vision and i'm paying for it at work now...

You made the right choice, we dont wana kill ya....

417 04-29-2004 11:28 AM

Quote:

You made the right choice, we dont wana kill ya....

Thanks for sparing me :lol

Mooch 04-29-2004 11:29 AM

Quote:

Thanks for sparing me :lol

No problem, but were low on stock right now. :D

No, your cool, i like your posts. :)

markov` 04-29-2004 11:30 AM

If this team can comeback from a 0-3 deficit, we win the Cup. For sure.

Believe.

417 04-29-2004 11:35 AM

Quote:

No problem, but were low on stock right now. :D

No, your cool, i like your posts. :)

Mooch, you made my day!

BTW I have a friend we call Mooch, he's always mooching stuff from people, is that why you came up with that name? you a moocher? :joker:

Heavy D 04-29-2004 11:41 AM

www.newyorkislanders.com/miraclestory.htm

Mooch 04-29-2004 11:44 AM

Quote:

Mooch, you made my day!

BTW I have a friend we call Mooch, he's always mooching stuff from people, is that why you came up with that name? you a moocher? :joker:

Thats funny, because its a nick name i too got 4 years ago when i was in high school. I had a moustache in grade 9 and didnt shave it once, until i got outa high school. I must of set a record or something. From then on everybody, including some of my own family call me Mooch. I also go by the name of Moochachos sometimes.

:joker:

Karl Pilkington 04-29-2004 12:10 PM

Saku's interview last night in the second intermission on NHIT er.. HNIC gave me a glimmer of hope. I was thinking that maybe the habs didn't want to battle all the way so they wouldn't bother tonight; I mean why would they want to travel back to Tampa if they don't want to keep on going?

But what Saku said about being swept in the playoffs would make this season not a success made me very happy. I love the guy; thats exactly the thing to say and its true IMO.

So here we go again.. one game at a time... we have 2 games at home and 2 games at hockey epicenter Tampa, Florida.. :joker: .. If we win the next two Tampa will start to get nervous... I like how the habs played the last 3 games of the Boston series... but godamn I hate being so nervous late in the third when its a close game... I don't know if I could take it for FOUR games.. by the middle of the third in game 7 I was almost dead.. :amazed: