HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Sweden (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   2010 SEL Playoffs (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=754415)

KRM 03-24-2010 05:21 PM

2010 SEL Playoffs

Come on people, not a thread yet!?

Skellefteå vs. Färjestad looks to be the most interesting series, which was quite predictable before the playoffs started. Overall this years quarterfinals have been much more exciting then last years IMO, 8 games to OT, can't get much better then that.

ottsens08 03-25-2010 12:53 AM

Frölunda, Djurgärden and HV71 all leads their series 3-1 and should move on to the semi-final, no big surprise here excepte maybe Frölunda but Linköping is really missing Norrena.

The serie between Färjestad and Skellefteå is the most hard fought so far. 3 of the 4 games went into overtime and all the wins were by one goal. Last season Skellefteå got spanked by Färjestad 4-0, goals swere 17 to 2, SAIK have revenge on their minds.

Chraa 03-25-2010 07:14 AM

Brynäs finally started playing some proper hockey in last nights game, they deserved to win. Too bad the refs sucked ass. I wonder if Brynäs should cry to the media about the refs, just like Djurgården, and if we would get new refs next game, just like Djurgården got?
:rant:

Ofcourse I'm bitter, I'm a lifelong Brynäs fan after all :nod:

svartgul 03-25-2010 08:55 AM

The SAIK-FBK series is really tight. A little too tight, it's not good for the nerves. It's been a very dirty series as well, FBK knew they would have to play like this, and they have been over the line several times.

Frölunda has had an impressive first 4 games, they have really stepped up their game, and I think they might make it to the finals. Hopefully against SAIK.

KRM 03-25-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chraa (Post 24714314)
Brynäs finally started playing some proper hockey in last nights game, they deserved to win. Too bad the refs sucked ass. I wonder if Brynäs should cry to the media about the refs, just like Djurgården, and if we would get new refs next game, just like Djurgården got?

Doubt it could be half as bad as Ulf Rådbjer biased reffing yesterday. :shakehead

joe89 03-25-2010 01:44 PM

I had DIF before the playoffs started as winner, and I think they look good enough.

My series prediction were:
DIF 4-1
HV 4-2
FHC 4-2
SAIK 4-3

Actually looks decent right now, but all matches are very tight.

ottsens08 03-25-2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chraa (Post 24714314)

Ofcourse I'm bitter, I'm a lifelong Brynäs fan after all :nod:

Yes the refs were terrible, but Brynäs needs to capitalize more on their scoring chances. Will Markström be back for next game or will be Läck?

If Brynäs PP can start clicking this serie is far from being over.

1978 03-26-2010 03:03 AM

I'm holding my thumbs for a win tonight, we played like crap last game, I'm still not sure how we managed to win that one. :laugh:

Anyway, I'm quite damn impressed by Johan Forsberg, didn't expect him to be this good in the playoffs. Forssell and Bellemare have been pretty damn good also, sadly the other lines haven't been doing so well. And we can't just rely on Forsberg - Forssell - Bellemare if we want to reach the semifinals.

Tenkrat is back tonight, I'm quite confident that he'll make a nice addition to the team right now. He's fast and might at least try getting the puck inside the offensive zone with some speed, unlike some of our other players. :laugh:

Chraa 03-26-2010 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ottsens08 (Post 24727934)
Yes the refs were terrible, but Brynäs needs to capitalize more on their scoring chances. Will Markström be back for next game or will be Läck?

If Brynäs PP can start clicking this serie is far from being over.

Markström might be back, if so he'll be playing on painkillers. I'd rather go with Läck though, he was good last game and is a reliable goalie.

I just hope Brynäs plays with the same kind of fire and passion that they did in periods 2&3 last game, if they do that, I believe this series isn't over.
If not, Djurgården advances tonight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRM (Post 24719377)
Doubt it could be half as bad as Ulf Rådbjer biased reffing yesterday. :shakehead

It saddens me to hear that Rådbjer still has a job as a ref. One of the worst refs in the SEL.

KRM 03-26-2010 11:37 AM

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...icle6849174.ab

Pathetic. :shakehead

Ghost in the Shell 03-26-2010 12:30 PM

What does that say?

DayWalk3r 03-26-2010 02:50 PM

Martin Thörnberg is a ****ing idiot! Clear boarding hit on Erixon. It's not the first time either. I hate that ****ing rat.

Doesn't look good for Erixon, the injury looks serious.

Riddarn 03-26-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DayWalk3r (Post 24743929)
Martin Thörnberg is a ****ing idiot! Clear boarding hit on Erixon. It's not the first time either. I hate that ****ing rat.

Doesn't look good for Erixon, the injury looks serious.

Hardly surprising that Thörnberg is behind that stuff. He's a dirty, and pretty damn cowardly, player. Always have been.

KRM 03-26-2010 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SensVenom (Post 24741419)
What does that say?

Frölunda's bus was vandalized by Linköping's supporters last night, they smashed the windows and etc.

Linköping and AIK supporters, does anyone have an ounce of respect for them?

Pentothal 03-26-2010 04:01 PM

I really hate Thörnberg. Pathetic player.

Weide 03-26-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRM (Post 24745112)
Frölunda's bus was vandalized by Linköping's supporters last night, they smashed the windows and etc.

Linköping and AIK supporters, does anyone have an ounce of respect for them?

No offense, but how in heavens name do you know it was Linköping fans? Odds is that it was just some stupid drunken student walking home from the pub. There are more people then hardcore LHC fans in Linköping you know...

1978 03-26-2010 04:32 PM

Something needs to be done about Thörnberg, he's showed repeatedly that he doesn't have any respect for other teams players. What the **** is wrong with him? I'm just waiting for something really horrible to happen to him. What a ****ing idiot.

Systemfel 03-26-2010 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1978 (Post 24745710)
Something needs to be done about Thörnberg, he's showed repeatedly that he doesn't have any respect for other teams players. What the **** is wrong with him? I'm just waiting for something really horrible to happen to him. What a ****ing idiot.

What did the moron do now?

Howe Elbows 9 03-27-2010 02:54 AM

Thörnberg checked Sebastian Erixon - looked to me like checking from behind - so his head went into the boards, Sebastian instantly lost consciousness and had to be taken out on a stretcher.

A report from the team doctor said that Sebastian has regained consciousness and is believed to have a concussion. He was supposed to have an X-ray taken late yesterday night to make sure there's nothing else wrong.

GoHomez 03-27-2010 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Systemfel (Post 24748905)
What did the moron do now?

http://svtplay.se/v/1943039/sportnytt/26_3_22_00

At 0:35....

:shakehead

ottsens08 03-29-2010 12:31 AM

Man that's a dirty play by Thörnberg I hope he gets suspended for that.

I though the Linköping was dead for sure and two wins later game 7, Frölunda better not lose game 7 or it will be a very hot summer in Göteborg.

I hope Skellefteå can defeat Färjestad it would huge for them after be humiliated by them last season. GO SAIK!!!

Raggamuffin 03-29-2010 05:30 PM

This is great: http://tv.hockeyligan.se/?contentid=61001401345

Too bad about the music. :p:

1978 03-30-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raggamuffin (Post 24804355)

What the **** did Hockeyligan think of when they put that song in their video? :rant:

Seriously, damn they are really weird sometimes.

johnny_rudeboy 03-30-2010 05:08 PM

Färjestad out of the playoffs. Feels strange :(

LHC vs DIF and SAIK vs HV71 in the semi finals. Congratulations and good luck to all, lets hope for some more tough, fast played hockey. :handclap:

johnny_rudeboy 03-30-2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raggamuffin (Post 24804355)

Is it the new iphone with google maps that is the reason all those DIF-fans seem to find their way to Globen these days?