HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Anaheim Ducks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Ducks 3rd Jersey, Uniforms & Logo Discussion (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=754479)

c4rcy 03-24-2010 07:42 PM

Ducks 3rd Jersey, Uniforms & Logo Discussion
 
http://www.icethetics.info/

Omg what will they look like?

davidy2d 03-24-2010 08:01 PM

i would love to see something brought back from the past more than anything.

Realistically it's probably black or orange with the "D" logo on the crest.

Degenerate191 03-24-2010 08:09 PM

I hope it's not orange, we look enough like the Flyers already.

Sirquacksalot 03-24-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Degenerate191 (Post 24705543)
I hope it's not orange, we look enough like the Flyers already.

Imagine a gold jersey.
http://hockeydb.tripod.com/hockey/nh...ird_symbol.jpg

Orange sounds awesome now doesn't it?

Kalvinators 03-24-2010 08:16 PM

I hope it`s something in retro style!

Degenerate191 03-24-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooper35 (Post 24705648)
Imagine a gold jersey.
http://hockeydb.tripod.com/hockey/nh...ird_symbol.jpg

Orange sounds awesome now doesn't it?

Haha, orange is looking pretty good when you put it that way.

Mooseduck 03-24-2010 08:47 PM

If Bob is still around, they should be pink with little duckies on the front. :sarcasm:

Vinegar Strokes 03-24-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooseduck (Post 24706994)
If Bob is still around, they should be pink with little duckies on the front. :sarcasm:

You mean with a fold out chair on the front right?

Mooseduck 03-24-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck Naked (Post 24708587)
You mean with a fold out chair on the front right?

Or perhaps a barstool :sarcasm:

kducks 03-24-2010 10:40 PM

Maybe a turnstyle. ;)

JtotheLew 03-24-2010 10:59 PM

So hyped. Getting one for sure, I'm sure they've learned from their last mistakes and will make a nice one.

jax00 03-24-2010 11:32 PM

They should take plain white jerseys and smear **** all over them.

Would represent the team quite well.

c4rcy 03-24-2010 11:56 PM

Maybe a Duck in a pond with a bag of golf clubs on the side.

New Ducks motto: Hey...we don't try, it's just a country club here.

Kalvinators 03-25-2010 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c4rcy (Post 24712259)
Maybe a Duck in a pond with a bag of golf clubs on the side.

New Ducks motto: Hey...we don't try, it's just a country club here.

Or just jersey without logo with written ''We`re #1, so why try harder?''

iLau 03-25-2010 09:22 PM

I hope they are similar to the 2003 third jerseys. Those jerseys are classy.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/d...s/3rd05-06.png

kducks 03-25-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iLau (Post 24732296)
I hope they are similar to the 2003 third jerseys. Those jerseys are classy.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/d...s/3rd05-06.png

Still my favorite jersey that we ever had. Since we already have a black jersey now, I wouldn't bet that they would do a third like it. Let's just hope it's not a bright orange color that the guys will be forced to wear.

snarktacular 03-25-2010 09:35 PM

I think I'm like the only Duck fan ever to not like that jersey. I dunno, it's just with the laces and the kind of old-style script that they try to hard to look classic, when we aren't a team that has had a long history.

Degenerate191 03-25-2010 09:53 PM

I also don't really likethat jersey much, so you're not alone.

MightyMatt 03-25-2010 10:55 PM

I too was never a big fan of that jersey. A lot of people are saying no to orange but I really like the idea of an orange third.

Sirquacksalot 03-25-2010 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMatt (Post 24734651)
I too was never a big fan of that jersey. A lot of people are saying no to orange but I really like the idea of an orange third.

As do I. They already have a black jersey (like 2/3's of the league) as their primary, and a white jersey, so they'd probably go with a secondary color for the jersey. Orange can look great on a jersey (Philadelphia) but a primarily gold jersey looks horrible (Nashville).

airforceones25 03-26-2010 12:07 AM

imagine a camo jersey

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...28/110309A.jpg


:sarcasm:
:sarcasm:
:sarcasm:

BraveSirRobin 03-26-2010 02:14 AM

I know I'm in the very small group that liked the alternates from 97-98, of course it would have to be in different colors, but still.

I imagine it will be something either orange or gold, and will use the webbed D. (I actually would prefer that to be our logo over the script). I just hope it's not massively ugly like some of the other Rbk jerseys out there with the ridiculous piping that just goes overboard.

JtotheLew 03-26-2010 02:31 AM

Nobody has said anything about it potentially being a throwback.. ?

I would love that.

JtotheLew 03-26-2010 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BraveSirRobin (Post 24736835)
I know I'm in the very small group that liked the alternates from 97-98, of course it would have to be in different colors, but still.

.

There is a restaurant in my hometown that has a Kariya jersey in that style, signed and framed.

I'm going to make them an offer on it one of these days very soon, they have to be getting sick of it and nobody in my area is a Ducks fan.

Elvs 03-26-2010 05:39 AM

I just hope it's an actual logo, just not another wordmark. You should just be able to look at it, not read it. I will be ok with the webbed D, but would like an actual Duck more if they can make it look decent.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.