HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   GDT: Can a brotha get a GDT? 4/1/10 Kings v. Vancouver (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=757831)

JDM 04-01-2010 04:46 PM

Can a brotha get a GDT? 4/1/10 Kings v. Vancouver
 
You thought this was a GDT didn't you?

April fools!

But seriously, there has to some place to talk about the game.

So, Bernier. I imagine if he beats Nashville AND Vancouver back to back, the two biggest banes of the Kings' existence in recent years, the fallout on this board will be feature more insanity than after the losses to Minnesota or Dallas.

Time for Smyth to start scoring again.

Time for Stoll to hit the net.

Time for Johnson to play defense.

Time for tapas.

http://loiszing.blogs.com/artaction/...cksfront_2.jpg

http://media.kickstatic.com/kickapps...78214_main.jpg

http://www.drunkenbleachers.com/imag.../hg05/hg05.jpg

http://rlv.zcache.com/canucks_suck_t...053oib_400.jpg

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object3/...30919_6197.jpg

http://rlv.zcache.com/canucks_suck_d...522l08_400.jpg

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object2/...08505_9676.jpg

THE HORROR!

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.fanhouse....ins-011008.jpg

That was gross.

We need something more pleasant.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...plantkings.jpg

That's better.

Or, more truly, that better be.

Bad Will Hunting 04-01-2010 05:00 PM

Mmmmmmmmmmm Tapas!


I'll try

Time for Kopitar to heat back up

Time for Greene to send Sedins flying

Time for Simmonds to break out of his funk.

Time for a beer!
(In 2 hours)

DIEHARD the King fan 04-01-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDM (Post 24867107)
You thought this was a GDT didn't you?

April fools!

But seriously, there has to some place to talk about the game.

So, Bernier. I imagine if he beats Nashville AND Vancouver back to back, the two biggest banes of the Kings' existence in recent years, the fallout on this board will be feature more insanity than after the losses to Minnesota or Dallas.

Time for Smyth to start scoring again.

Time for Stoll to hit the net.

Time for Johnson to play defense.

Time for tapas.

Is he a new forward?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Bunny Foo Foo (Post 24867313)
Mmmmmmmmmmm Tapas!


I'll try

Time for Kopitar to heat back up

Time for Greene to send Sedins flying

Time for Simmonds to break out of his funk.

Time for a beer!
(In 2 hours)

Why wait.


Ok, for the sake of the GDT, and in honor of SLang short lived tenure drawing up our GDT's:

Time for our Dumbassess to just win again!

Time for Frolov to take over.

Time for a Goaltender controversy.

Time for Two more points.

Time for playoff hockey. (soon, very soon)

Holden Caulfield 04-01-2010 05:10 PM

Anybody else feel this has playoff preview written all over it? I have a feeling that LA is going to finish 6th ahead of Nashville and Colorado.

Living in the Peg there is a very strong Canuck contingent here, one of whom is my best friend, so thatd make for a interesting series. Personnally I think that that series would be lots of fun, esspecially we pulled off the upset.

For tonight I'm saying 4-2 Kings
Brown(2), Kopitar, Greene
Bernier 33svs

Go Kings!

JDM 04-01-2010 05:11 PM

Hey SLang can still make one.

I'm no GDT wizard. Just a sarcastic photo-puller.

saintsnsoldiers 04-01-2010 05:39 PM

Is this game not on Center Ice, Its on the NHL channel bummer if that's the case. Probably have to listen to other announcers.

jimmy1100 04-01-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield (Post 24867428)
Anybody else feel this has playoff preview written all over it? I have a feeling that LA is going to finish 6th ahead of Nashville and Colorado.
Living in the Peg there is a very strong Canuck contingent here, one of whom is my best friend, so thatd make for a interesting series. Personnally I think that that series would be lots of fun, esspecially we pulled off the upset.

For tonight I'm saying 4-2 Kings
Brown(2), Kopitar, Greene
Bernier 33svs

Go Kings!

Very much so. Detroit is hot, healthy and have 3 games left against Columbus. I think we can pass Nashville and stay ahead of Colorado.

Things could get VERY interesting if Bernier stands on his head tonight and we match up against VAN in the 1st round.

Cutty Sarkn3ss* 04-01-2010 05:55 PM

I'll be at the game tonight. . . which means they're going to lose . . . Sorry guys. . . .

Bad Will Hunting 04-01-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintsnsoldiers (Post 24867760)
Is this game not on Center Ice, Its on the NHL channel bummer if that's the case. Probably have to listen to other announcers.

It'll be on NHL network

Bad Will Hunting 04-01-2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty Sarkn3ss (Post 24867988)
I'll be at the game tonight. . . which means they're going to lose . . . Sorry guys. . . .

Mother****er!


Stay home man! Take one for the team.

Buddy The Elf 04-01-2010 06:13 PM

I'll be at the game tonight which means, the Kings are goin to win the Stanley Cup tonight!

backhander 04-01-2010 06:13 PM

Go Kings!!! Hat Trick Bernier...i mean shutout

kingsholygrail 04-01-2010 06:15 PM

Attention! Attention!

I am going to the game.

This means my 0-6-2* record for this season when going to games may either look even worse or finally be broken. So do not expect victory as the trend has been this season for me losses. :(


*There was a game I was supposed to go to, but my car broke down and I wasn't able to go, however I did have a ticket and the Kings DID lose, so merely my intention to go seemed to have cursed them.

Cutty Sarkn3ss* 04-01-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Bunny Foo Foo (Post 24868102)
Mother****er!


Stay home man! Take one for the team.

Need to get my Smyth Bobble-Head ;)

FrozenKing18 04-01-2010 06:22 PM

Sometimes before the game, i play it on NHL 10 so like nucks at kings...whenever i win on the video game the kings lose on the real game. IT SUCKS!

dont worry i wont play it today......

Cruel11 04-01-2010 06:23 PM

Take one for the team guys.

JDM 04-01-2010 06:29 PM

****, I forgot about the bobblehead tonight. I may not get this one :(

DIEHARD the King fan 04-01-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty Sarkn3ss (Post 24867988)
I'll be at the game tonight. . . which means they're going to lose . . . Sorry guys. . . .

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsholygrail (Post 24868318)
Attention! Attention!

I am going to the game.

This means my 0-6-2* record for this season when going to games may either look even worse or finally be broken. So do not expect victory as the trend has been this season for me losses. :(


*There was a game I was supposed to go to, but my car broke down and I wasn't able to go, however I did have a ticket and the Kings DID lose, so merely my intention to go seemed to have cursed them.

Both of you are :

CloutierForVezina 04-01-2010 07:12 PM

Vancouver fan, coming in peace.

You guys let Henrik get 3 points, we'll let Doughty get 3 points and we'll take it to overtime. Henrik gets a little help winning the Art Ross, Doughty gets a little help hitting 60 points, both teams get a point and everyone is happy.

Deal? k.

JDM 04-01-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloutierForVezina (Post 24869742)
Vancouver fan, coming in peace.

You guys let Henrik get 3 points, we'll let Doughty get 3 points and we'll take it to overtime. Henrik gets a little help winning the Art Ross, Doughty gets a little help hitting 60 points, both teams get a point and everyone is happy.

Deal? k.

Counter:

Kopitar gets 2 points to break his season high.

Henrik Sedin gets 3 free facial reconstructive surgeries to help make him look human.

CloutierForVezina 04-01-2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDM (Post 24869934)
Counter:

Kopitar gets 2 points to break his season high.

Henrik Sedin gets 3 free facial reconstructive surgeries to help make him look human.

Henrik respectfully declines, passing on the 3 free facial reconstructive surgeries to help make Kopitar look less like the lovechild of Frankenstein's monster and a zombie.

... And Henrik gets 6 points.

hauspaint 04-01-2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDM (Post 24869934)
Henrik Sedin gets 3 free facial reconstructive surgeries to help make him look human.

LOL, I was thinking only way to tell the difference between those Sedins would be somebody to break their faces....

SLang 04-01-2010 07:26 PM

Sorry guys...in meetings all day until now, couldn't get to the GDT.....will be on it next game.

Since it seemed to work last time:

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...1161650679.jpg

SFKingshomer 04-01-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloutierForVezina (Post 24869999)
Henrik respectfully declines, passing on the 3 free facial reconstructive surgeries to help make Kopitar look less like the lovechild of Frankenstein's monster and a zombie.

... And Henrik gets 6 points.

You owe us for taking Cloutier off your hands...

redcard 04-01-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloutierForVezina (Post 24869999)
Henrik respectfully declines, passing on the 3 free facial reconstructive surgeries to help make Kopitar look less like the lovechild of Frankenstein's monster and a zombie.

... And Henrik gets 6 points.

Counter Counter: You give us back the pick's from the Cloutier trade, Henrik keeps his face intact.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.