HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thank you Baby Jesus (Merged) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=75903)

loudi94 05-04-2004 08:54 PM

Thank you Baby Jesus

Leafs lose.

Beakermania* 05-04-2004 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loudi94
Leafs lose.

HOOOORAY!!!

Thank you Jeremy Roenick
:jump: :banana: :banana:

s7ark 05-04-2004 08:57 PM

:gman: :highclap: :gman: They don't make a big enough smilie... I'll give the crowd credit, there's still a bunch of them there cheering.

Bud The Spud* 05-04-2004 08:58 PM

WOO HOO!!!!!! :banana:

Whitesnake 05-04-2004 09:01 PM

:handclap:

But you've got to give them credit, they bounce back, that team will never die....though they just did.

Nice check by Tucker at the end....if it was legal. I thought he killed the guy at the time.

Beautiful goal from JR. :yo:

But we've got to cheer for TBay now...even though a win by Philly will be OK....everything but the Leafs...

rocketlives 05-04-2004 09:05 PM

I'm sooooooo glad. No parade on Yonge street this year either. Now it's 37 years without the Cup and counting.

Can't believe the refs didn't penalize that boarding on Kapanen in OT. There's a God after all. Jeremy threaded the needle only seconds later.

This makes me almost as happy as a Habs win. :lol: :lol: :lol:

leafaholix* 05-04-2004 09:11 PM

Toronto took a superior team to 6 games.

Montreal was swept by Tampa Bay.

Capitano 05-04-2004 09:12 PM

Well thank you LORD! Man, I almost can't wait to go to work tomorrow to see all of the faces. The old men are going home...

Cap

Rand 05-04-2004 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leafaholix

Well, in Montreal's defence they did lose to the Eastern Conference champions and what most consider a superior team, not all bad given they were expected to only be challenging for a playoff spot.

Howie Morenz 05-04-2004 09:24 PM

The walls come crumbling down in the Leaf Nation. :handclap: Thank you Hockey Gods. :jump: Now that the Flyers have served their purpose....Go Bolts(I can't stand Bobby Clarke) Eagleson sympathiser :mad: ....and no more Leaf car flags.

ATG 05-04-2004 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loudi94
Leafs lose.

Have fun not making the playoffs next year ya losers

goalchenyuk 05-04-2004 09:31 PM

phil 3 - toronto 2 ...final

i feel sssssssso sorry for toronto's fans !!! :lol

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Beakermania* 05-04-2004 09:32 PM

Quote:

How is philly superior to Tampa???? In fact how are they superior to Boston, whom we beat. They had less points then both those teams.

Bud The Spud* 05-04-2004 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander the Great

Bitter Laffs Fan :p: Why do you come to this board? Of course a lot of Habs fans will cheer when the Laffs lose and vice versa. Toronto is a good team that makes the playoffs more than Montreal and never seals the deal...and you talk about losers. :D

Howie Morenz 05-04-2004 09:34 PM

Quote:

Our future looks pretty good....as does yours,in Geritol shares :eek: (especially if there is no hockey next year)

Capitano 05-04-2004 09:35 PM

Haha, it's ok boys, let them cry...they only cry because they know the ship is sinking...and fast.

Cap

loudi94 05-04-2004 09:35 PM

Quote:

As long as the Leafs never win the cup, the world is good!
BTW shouldn't you be planning next year's parade?

jimnevets 05-04-2004 09:37 PM

yeah, all the Laff fans will come out of the woodwork now talking about how they at least did not get swept.

What did that big salary get the Laffs over the Habs? One more home game. Enough to cover press sitting Johansson's salary.
Boggles my mind how a team that needs to win to stay alive sit out Francis but not Kilger. Wouldn't it have been nice if Gainey could have traded Kilger for Francis?

Just would love to hear all those so called experts that said picking up Francis and Johansson were two of the best deals this year and made the Laffs a cup contending team. I said it then and I will say it now, it just made them old.

F__K am I happy :yo: :banana: :handclap: :) :jump:

Jyroe Habs Fan 05-04-2004 09:38 PM

Quote:

Have Fun having an average age of 40:shakehead next year with the Mighty Quinn (no defence) as your coach.

Hard Fact: Your team is on the way down with the Wings while the HABS are skyrocketing to the top with the Lightning.
Dig It. :banana:
Leafs new song :blush: 38 Years and never kissed a girl
their 38 years old and never kissed a girl. :joker:

Whitesnake 05-04-2004 09:39 PM

Quote:

Laffs win 2 more games against a
1) so-so goalie (which Khabibulin's not),
2) without Leclair's, Reechi's, Amonte's, Gagné's offense (so beaten only by JR and Primeau)
3) d-men that had a forward play there for most of the series and a rookie and without #1 d-men in Desjardins
4) you were THE team this year that was suppose to win the cup, as it was this year or nothing
5) We even give you Kilger to help you (with Domi, he was your best player in this series, how scary)
5) Habs was not even suppose to be in the playoffs.
6) Laffs have no interesting prospects besides Steen and maybe Cola.
7) You're stuck with Quinny.
8) Who do you think will be crying for the next month with Brooms fans, yes Laffs fans. If you check, you'll see that we're very satisfied with our season, are you?

See ya!........FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!! :yo: (Be worried, we have 1 week ahead)

Vicious 05-04-2004 09:40 PM

What a shot by JR. Sami Kapanen is a hero too.

Jyroe Habs Fan 05-04-2004 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark0v
i feel sssssssso sorry for toronto's fans !!! :lol

:banana: :banana: :banana:

TOO OLD TOO SLOW TOO DUMB EQUALS 38 YEARS AND COUNTING!!!!!! :lol:

Guy Caballero 05-04-2004 09:41 PM

Quote:

If you are referring to your own team, the Toronto Rangers, you may very well be right. Another year older, another year slower, still horrible defensively. Sorry, dude, this was your last kick at the can.

Whitesnake 05-04-2004 09:44 PM

Quote:

I guess you said that last year also, so guys that means we will make the series again next year :handclap:

By the way, this is our board, go cry on your board, remember the fun you had a week ago, it's our turn!!!! :lol

You'll win a cup alright.....try the Ryder Cup now!

Capitano 05-04-2004 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy Caballero
If you are referring to your own team, the Toronto Rangers, you may very well be right. Another year older, another year slower, still horrible defensively. Sorry, dude, this was your last kick at the can.

They know! They know! That's why they cry so much!!! No more Leaf flags on cars! I love it!!! :joker:

Cap