HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Winnipeg Jets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The 2009-10 Thrashers appreciation thread. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=761559)

John Cena* 04-10-2010 08:39 PM

The 2009-10 Thrashers appreciation thread.

Do not bring any negativity here. If you don't have anything good to say then it's best to not speak at all.

I may be a negative fan at times but I'm one grateful and appreciative fan. Watching the Thrashers is life! I enjoy every single game. Haven't missed a televised game since the 05-06 season. Yes I choose Thrashers > everything including going out with friends. I'd rather sit in on the weekend and watch my team!

Thank you for a fun up and down season. With a ton of UFA's coming up, we will lose the likes of Slava Kozlov and possibly Johan the "MOOSE" Hedberg whom both have been amazing guys here in their time with us and will always be remembered as Thrashers. But we will also be lucky enough to have some of the best future up and coming stars like Evander Kane and Zach Bogosian and yes Arturs Kulda!

It may not have been the best season, but it's always worth it. :yo:

manifestodestiny 04-10-2010 08:47 PM

The team has potential with the best young core in the history of the team. It may not have the 'ups' of Kovy and Heatley, but we actually have some players that have chemistry. After the Capitals game, it was Bogosian, Kulda, and Kane that was showing the passion and getting into the Caps face. Imagine if Little switches to centre:

Kane-Little-Bergfors
Kulda-Bogosian

Man, the last game proves why I was so upbeat this season.

headsigh 04-10-2010 08:49 PM

This team, I think, is going places. It can easily be headed up the ranks or down them. But this team has some very good players to build around.

It's up to how they'll play in 2010-2011 to see whether the light at the end of the tunnel is something good or just a freight train.

Juzmo 04-10-2010 08:55 PM

All the above + Johan Hedberg having a good season.

I am also liking the Kovy-trade... now this could be a good team.

KevFist 04-11-2010 05:58 AM

Breakup A couple of extended losing streaks and we're in the playoffs.

Not bad for a team most predicted to be dead last in the entire league!

dj4aces 04-11-2010 10:22 AM

With the physicality and hard-nosed play displayed in this game, I believe next year is going to be much better. If we can retain our better players (Kubina, Afinogenov) and bring in a couple of pieces after 1 July, this team is on its way up.

Telfo 04-11-2010 11:27 AM

if the lost finale and a game were on at the same time which would you watch though? :)

John Cena* 04-11-2010 12:08 PM

And "a" game? Just a regular season game? The LOST finale because it is the series finale, not just a season finale.