HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Doughty Trash Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=766320)

2faded 04-20-2010 12:44 AM

Doughty Trash Talk
 
I checked the game threads and i couldnt find anything about it. Was watching the Kings feed and Jim Fox was talking about doughty in between plays so they cut to a shot of Doughty and I assume he's talking to a Canuck forward and i read his lips for most of what he said...

"Come my way then, come my way, come my way, I'll ****ing hipcheck the **** outa you!"

:laugh: :laugh:

I had to rewind and watch it again, i got a good laugh out of it. Anyone else see it?

Edit: Doughty is awesome

kynen 04-20-2010 12:46 AM

Youtube? :D

Shellz 04-20-2010 12:49 AM

LOL. Oh man.

Cruel11 04-20-2010 12:54 AM

Lol need youtube of this.


Edit: Now I remember...there was part when the camera was on DD and he was yelling and nodding his head.

dabeechman 04-20-2010 12:55 AM

I missed that.

Hilarious though if true.

kingsfan28 04-20-2010 01:18 AM

I saw it too, he might dropped a few f-bombs too. Tell where to find it and i'll upload it.

Edit: See post #14

ju87 04-20-2010 01:36 AM

brilliant

please upload

koncepts 04-20-2010 01:39 AM

yes we need that video !!!

Cruel11 04-20-2010 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsfan28 (Post 25316956)
I saw it too, he might dropped a few f-bombs too. Tell where to find it and i'll upload it.

It was in the third. Probably around 10 or 15 minute mark. Ah I'm not to sure though.

Edit: I was completely off.

2faded 04-20-2010 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsfan28 (Post 25316956)
I saw it too, he might dropped a few f-bombs too. Tell where to find it and i'll upload it.

i wish i knew how to make youtube vids of tv but i dont. i do have it on DVR tho, so i can check real quick and found out what time it happened to make it easier for someone else to find. ill post again when i find it.

Edit: Ok found it, at 12:37 in the 1st they goto commercial break and the clip happens when they come back from commercial break and it is before the play starts.

If anyone can find the clip and make a vid, or if anyone has the game recorded and wants to go back and watch it, there ya go. Also, Doughty says other stuff but idk what it is. And i was incorrect its patrick o'neal talking about Doughty.

Habstract 04-20-2010 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2faded (Post 25317243)
i wish i knew how to make youtube vids of tv but i dont. i do have it on DVR tho, so i can check real quick and found out what time it happened to make it easier for someone else to find. ill post again when i find it.

Great job!

SLang 04-20-2010 01:55 AM

It was right in front of us.....he was really giving it to Burrows. I believe it was just after an apparent Burrows dive.

WhatTheFox 04-20-2010 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2faded (Post 25316489)
I checked the game threads and i couldnt find anything about it. Was watching the Kings feed and Jim Fox was talking about doughty in between plays so they cut to a shot of Doughty and I assume he's talking to a Canuck forward and i read his lips for most of what he said...

"Come my way then, come my way, come my way, I'll ****ing hipcheck the **** outa you!"

:laugh: :laugh:

I had to rewind and watch it again, i got a good laugh out of it. Anyone else see it?

Edit: Doughty is awesome

I think the only other thing he said was 'keep coming buddy, keep coming..' then pretty much what you typed above.

Good catch, and really funny to watch.

kingsfan28 04-20-2010 05:18 AM

Here you go:


4ndr3y* 04-20-2010 07:48 AM

^that was awesome.

FrozenKing18 04-20-2010 08:59 AM

HA HA HA that was awesome

DIEHARD the King fan 04-20-2010 09:38 AM

"Come my way, come my way. I will f-in hipcheck the **** out of you"

If I didnt have any reason to have a man crush on the guy already, thats all I needed.

The Kings have now developed Playoff swagger.

Go KINGS GO!

NomadFan 04-20-2010 09:51 AM

Man that's awesome!

It's also funny to see how he still has a bit of that "kid" mentality in his trash talk. Older guys/vets would say stuff like "I'm gonna ******* your wife" or "Suck my **** you ******."

Had that "take it to the playground" feel to it. :yo::yo:

dharmaboy 04-20-2010 09:56 AM

Oiler fan here.

Doughty is the man. Love that kid. Awesome defenceman.

SpinTheBlackCircle 04-20-2010 10:03 AM

As a Sharks fan....I'm supposed to hate the Kings. I mean, I guess I do....but damn it do I REALLY like the Kings and where they are going. Kings, Coyotes....it's going to be a great 5-10 years in the Pacific.

Efrenm1431 04-20-2010 11:26 AM

ahahhaha that was bad ass.

SLang 04-20-2010 11:31 AM

Oh man, that's not even what I saw! What I saw was in the third period, Burrows got hit by Doughty and took a dive, and as they both skated toward the bench Doughty absolutely let Burrows have it!

hauspaint 04-20-2010 11:41 AM

Wow.. that is great!! I love this kid. amazing he's only 20 and plays like a well seasoned vet. Can somebody youtube SLang's clip if they could find it?

ShattStar03 04-20-2010 12:22 PM

hahahaha yes!!!! I love doughty!!!

koncepts 04-20-2010 12:28 PM

The Legends Continues :d


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.