HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The Rink (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Maxim Afinogenov is playing pick-up (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=768646)

HowToHockey 04-25-2010 05:07 PM

Maxim Afinogenov is playing pick-up
 
Thought you guys might like this

http://blog.al.com/ray-melick/2010/0...mad_max_t.html

Hockeyfan68 04-25-2010 07:20 PM

Ha that is funny as hell ... probably the same chirping goons in here who would chirp a guy signing in as an idiot calling himself "Maxim Afinegenov".

17 goals eh? Nice.

Lario Melieux* 04-25-2010 07:27 PM

This should be the answer to the "how good are the pros" thread.

hoonking 04-25-2010 07:32 PM

It actually was in that thread first.

Hockeyfan68 04-25-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoonking (Post 25450728)
It actually was in that thread first.

Who are the Hoons and how have you become ruler over your minions?

hoonking 04-25-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockeyfan68 (Post 25451297)
Who are the Hoons and how have you become ruler over your minions?

I was born into this position. :naughty:

HowToHockey 04-25-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoonking (Post 25450728)
It actually was in that thread first.

Damn, I looked and didn't see it in there, should have looked harder!

hoonking 04-25-2010 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beavboyz (Post 25454843)
Damn, I looked and didn't see it in there, should have looked harder!

I'm not discrediting you or anything, I was just telling that other poster who said it should be in the "how good are NHL'ers" thread.

Ragss 04-26-2010 12:46 AM

Very cool. Guess this settles the 'how would a pro fair against us' thread.

Jarick 04-26-2010 08:53 AM

Fare?

Wish there was leaked video, like Tckachuck crashing the pickup hockey game on YouTube?

And come on Affie...share the puck...17 goals? :D

noobman 04-26-2010 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarick (Post 25459424)
Fare?

Wish there was leaked video, like Tckachuck crashing the pickup hockey game on YouTube?

And come on Affie...share the puck...17 goals? :D

They were probably all flutter shots 1 on 0 against the goalie.

zbryne 04-26-2010 01:33 PM

was he doing in alabama in the first place :naughty:

CptKirk 04-26-2010 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockeyfan68 (Post 25450604)
Ha that is funny as hell ... probably the same chirping goons in here who would chirp a guy signing in as an idiot calling himself "Maxim Afinegenov".

17 goals eh? Nice.

Actually, the article mentioned that the second guy there mentioned to the rink employee something along the lines of "Who's the dope who signed in as Afinegenov?"

He apparently came out to the pickup that typically had the older and slower guys too...

hoonking 04-26-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zbryne (Post 25463928)
was he doing in alabama in the first place :naughty:

There is a women's tennis tournament going on down there, and his girlfriend just happens to be playing in that event.

backhander 04-28-2010 12:37 AM

great story

supaman 04-28-2010 06:40 PM

Not really that big of a surprise. (Besides it being in Alabama) Kyle Brodziak, Sean Brown, Ryan Smyth, Georges Laraque, have all played some pick up in Edmonton. There are others too but I can't remember who.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.