HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   A new jersey for Hamilton ? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=77203)

Team_Spirit 05-11-2004 10:36 AM

A new jersey for Hamilton ?

http://www.canadiens.com/_static/web...ews/3773_1.jpg

Chris Higgins looks good in it .

Look the the Leafs fan in the back , he just can't enough of it ... haha

417 05-11-2004 11:15 AM

That's a really nice jersey! :handclap:

HabsoluteFate 05-11-2004 12:50 PM

looks too much like the rangers...black would look nice though...i've always wanted to see a black habs jersey...i think it would look sweet

All-Star 05-11-2004 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate
i've always wanted to see a black habs jersey

I think that black is overrated when it comes to sports jersey's.

ChemiseBleuHonnete 05-11-2004 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate
looks too much like the rangers...black would look nice though...i've always wanted to see a black habs jersey...i think it would look sweet

What? The habs should stick with the tradional blue,white and red. There's so much tradion beind it, and it's known arround the world. It's like the yankees uniform! Don't change it...

hockeychic28 05-11-2004 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ax˛+bx+c
What? The habs should stick with the tradional blue,white and red. There's so much tradion beind it, and it's known arround the world. It's like the yankees uniform! Don't change it...

The jersey was used for one game...their Heros of Hometown Hockey game. They are nice looking jerseys too.

TomasPlekanec 05-11-2004 03:36 PM

They are really cool, I wouldn't mind seeing those for a whole season.

Freaky Habs Fan 05-11-2004 03:37 PM

Nice to see Higgins wear number 46 instead of 88. I don't want him to be the number 88, it's remind me Lindros and I hate him...

As for a black Habs jersey, sure it would be nice but just stick with the original colors/design. We are the older team so it's kind of a tradition...

Chehabi 05-11-2004 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All-Star
I think that black is overrated when it comes to sports jersey's.

No way. In the early 90s, the Penguins were a very scary team when they showed up at the Forum because of their talent obviously but also their black jerseys.

Malakhov 05-11-2004 04:39 PM

The Flyers look mighty impressive in black.

NYR1084 05-11-2004 04:53 PM

[QUOTE=Freaky Habs Fan]Nice to see Higgins wear number 46 instead of 88. I don't want him to be the number 88, it's remind me Lindros and I hate him... QUOTE]

Chris wanted to wear #18, but it wasnt available so I guess he chose #88, the closest resemblance to 18.

Kev

Vicious 05-11-2004 04:58 PM

[QUOTE=HabFan1084]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freaky Habs Fan
Nice to see Higgins wear number 46 instead of 88. I don't want him to be the number 88, it's remind me Lindros and I hate him... QUOTE]

Chris wanted to wear #18, but it wasnt available so I guess he chose #88, the closest resemblance to 18.

Kev

*cough*

*winks at rahan*

*leaves*

Habsolument 05-11-2004 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabFan1084

Kev

wouldn't the closest resemblance to 18 be 81 ;) But that's Hossa's number... :D Kev do you know what your brother thinks of the Perezhogin incident/end of the Bulldogs' season? any comments? :innocent:

perezhoginthebest 05-11-2004 06:35 PM

I think that jersey is very beautiful. Very nice I would view this jersey on the AHL :handclap:

Beakermania* 05-11-2004 10:08 PM

I was at the game when they wore those jerseys.

They were very sharp looking.

It was a great game too, cause the dogs beat up on the baby leafs. :yo:

NYR1084 05-12-2004 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habsolument
wouldn't the closest resemblance to 18 be 81 ;) But that's Hossa's number... :D Kev do you know what your brother thinks of the Perezhogin incident/end of the Bulldogs' season? any comments? :innocent:

Hey

He didnt really touch on it when we talked...said there was alot of blood after it happened obviously. He said it fuels the bad rep for hockey, and it hurt not to have perez in the lineup.

Kev

CrAzYNiNe 05-12-2004 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabFan1084
Hey

He didnt really touch on it when we talked...said there was alot of blood after it happened obviously. He said it fuels the bad rep for hockey, and it hurt not to have perez in the lineup.

Kev

Do you think your bro can like give some maturity to Hainsey? Like you bro "sounds" like he has matured beyond his years. Maybe he can give some to Hainsey, please!

Team_Spirit 05-16-2004 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrAzY_NiNe
Do you think your bro can like give some maturity to Hainsey? Like you bro "sounds" like he has matured beyond his years. Maybe he can give some to Hainsey, please!

I like Hainsey , he didn't deserved to be sent down imo .

Beakermania* 05-16-2004 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jozeph_Balej
I like Hainsey , he didn't deserved to be sent down imo .

Komi is the better player right now.