HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   NHL Discussion: Fantasy Talk, Off-season and More #4 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=777708)

Hollywood Couturier 05-18-2010 05:58 PM

NHL Discussion: Fantasy Talk, Off-season and More #4
 
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o.../SCPround3.jpg


Continue....

CharlieGirl 05-18-2010 05:59 PM

Well, aren't you the creative one? :laugh:

Hollywood Couturier 05-18-2010 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie_Girl (Post 25889186)
Well, aren't you the creative one? :laugh:

I cannot take credit haha. I found it on the main board.

Beef Invictus 05-18-2010 10:01 PM

im here to mourn the death of my thread

nevermore 05-18-2010 10:16 PM

So ... Hawks in 4?

Kaktus* 05-18-2010 11:13 PM

Chicago is no joke. Young, fast, big, talented, creative, high scoring. Fun to watch, basically.

GKJ 05-18-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevermore (Post 25895494)
So ... Hawks in 4?

4 or 5 I'd say. Maybe if they get it back to San Jose they win at home to force Game 6. I'd say this is in the bag for Chicago.

Although when the Sharks and Flames met in 2004, the road team won the first 5 games before the Flames sealed the deal in game 6

Cinerary 05-18-2010 11:22 PM

And damn are the Hawks good on the road.

claude boivin lives 05-19-2010 11:39 AM

So, as was just pointed out on the SCF board, the entire play-offs so far have been rotationally symmetrical. In the West, 1-2-3-5 advanced, while the exact opposite advanced in the East, 4-6-7-8. Then, the 1-2 advanced in the West, while the opposite advanced in the East, 7-8. 2 advancing from the West and 7 from the East will be opposites again. So, what I'm saying here is that if we advance to the SCF and face Chicago...there can be no winner. Obviously, the series will be played to a Game 7, and that game will be played into an infinite amount of overtimes for all eternity. As a result, the NHL will either cease to exist, or it will continue on without us and Chicago.

I guess I'm rooting for the Sharks to come out of the West.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood Cannon (Post 25889176)

Hey, I made that. I haven't been the one updating it, though...I believe a couple other people have taken on that task.

MiamiScreamingEagles 05-19-2010 12:43 PM

Peter Worrell was named head coach of a college (club) hockey team in Florida (Florida Atlantic Univ.). The school plays against the likes of Florida State and Univ. of Florida.

nevermore 05-19-2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claude boivin lives (Post 25902322)
So, as was just pointed out on the SCF board, the entire play-offs so far have been rotationally symmetrical. In the West, 1-2-3-5 advanced, while the exact opposite advanced in the East, 4-6-7-8. Then, the 1-2 advanced in the West, while the opposite advanced in the East, 7-8. 2 advancing from the West and 7 from the East will be opposites again. So, what I'm saying here is that if we advance to the SCF and face Chicago...there can be no winner. Obviously, the series will be played to a Game 7, and that game will be played into an infinite amount of overtimes for all eternity. As a result, the NHL will either cease to exist, or it will continue on without us and Chicago.

The Hossa curse beats out everything.

Kaktus* 05-20-2010 03:46 PM

Russians beat Canada in WC but it will not erase failure in Olympics.

TheRealGiroux* 05-21-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaktus (Post 25920504)
Russians beat Canada in WC but it will not erase failure in Olympics.

NHL Discussion: 2010 Playoffs, Fantasy Talk and More #4

nevermore 05-21-2010 09:42 PM

First OT game since Game 4 against the Bruins. About time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOB DOLE (Post 25932095)
NHL Discussion: 2010 Playoffs, Fantasy Talk and More #4

Emphasis on "More".

Hollywood Couturier 05-21-2010 10:11 PM

Hawks win.

nevermore 05-21-2010 10:13 PM

Ts, what's a 3-0 lead ...

dbr2 05-21-2010 10:13 PM

See ya Sharks.

Kaktus* 05-21-2010 10:25 PM

Sharks D sucks... When you 2nd best defensemen is Murray you are in trouble.

Heatley is so bad and so lazy against Hawks.. Na balls.

DeadPhish5858 05-23-2010 02:27 PM

After the Montreal crowd, these Chicago fans seem like they are at a funeral.

CharlieGirl 05-23-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadPhish5858 (Post 25962244)
After the Montreal crowd, these Chicago fans seem like they are at a funeral.

It is quiet in there. I'm betting that changes if/when Chicago scores.

mm6492 05-23-2010 03:25 PM

2-0 San Jose

ladd and Keith are hurt right now.

clodejirew 05-23-2010 03:47 PM

and that's boyle's 2nd goal of the playoffs on Nabakov :laugh:

Hollywood Couturier 05-23-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mm6492 (Post 25963151)
2-0 San Jose

ladd and Keith are hurt right now.

Are they still hurt?

CharlieGirl 05-23-2010 03:50 PM

Keith is back on the ice after taking a puck to the mouth.

And Chicago ties it up.

GKJ 05-23-2010 03:52 PM

Czechs beat Russia at the Worlds.


Guess redemption will have to wait some more.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.