HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Ladd? Barker? Shremp? Picard? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=78482)

Dgrohl8 05-17-2004 02:25 PM

Ladd? Barker? Shremp? Picard?

Everyday there is a new bunch of names that come up for who the rangers should get and in my opinion i definitely think u can take out the chance of them getting a d-man with the number #6 and if they trade up with the #26 i dont think they will get a d-man either unless they go after VaL so i think the first number one is goin to be between Ladd, Olesz(if he drops),Shremp, and Radulov and if they trade up it will be for picard, Radulov, or Shremp (a lot of rumors seeing a huge drop) so i just want to see what everyones elses opinions are thank you

Prucha73 05-17-2004 02:52 PM

Why not Wolski or Tukonen?

Synergy27 05-17-2004 02:54 PM

Valabik made a fairly significant jump in the final rankings (from #13 to #6 in NA I think). I've never seen the guy play, but from all I've heard (and in conjunction with the development of Zdeno Chara) I think this guy is going to go a little higher than people expect. That being said, I would like to see the Rangers pick either Schremp or Radulov at #6 (Olesz if he drops) and make a trade involving Poti to move up somewhere between #10-#15 to secure Valabik.

EvilCorporateLawyer 05-17-2004 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dgrohl8
Everyday there is a new bunch of names that come up for who the rangers should get and in my opinion i definitely think u can take out the chance of them getting a d-man with the number #6 and if they trade up with the #26 i dont think they will get a d-man either unless they go after VaL so i think the first number one is goin to be between Ladd, Olesz(if he drops),Shremp, and Radulov and if they trade up it will be for picard, Radulov, or Shremp (a lot of rumors seeing a huge drop) so i just want to see what everyones elses opinions are thank you

That is PAINFUL to read...

But I think the pick is down to Ladd, Olesz, Thelen, Radulov, and an outside chance of taking Schremp early.

DarthSather99 05-17-2004 10:32 PM

Tukonen is my choice ....

nyr5186 05-17-2004 10:59 PM

If we end up with Barker, Olesz or Ladd, I'll be ecstatic. Otherwise, I'd be satisfied with either one of Tukonen, Schremp, Radulov or Thelen. I wont be happy with Stafford, Wolski or Picard (not at #6).

I dont see Sather drafting Radulov. He may be supremely talented, but I've noticed over the past few years that Sather has ordered his scouts to highly take into consideration a player's character on and off the ice when making evaluations. And the fact remains that Radulov does have some issues when it comes to dealing with coaches. Whether Rockstrom and the boys see that as a major character flaw or a 17 year old acting like a 17 year old is up to them to decide. But in the end, I personally feel the Rangers would rather pass on him at #6 than possibly have to deal with a nutcase in the future.

Dgrohl8 05-18-2004 09:38 AM

There is now way the rangers take wolski with #6 and i really cant see a d-man because i think there going to go after val because hes a big mean d-man and there not going to get him at #6 they will trade up