HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Sweden (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   [SWE] Do you know any players in SEL or Allsvenskan ? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=78940)

Chevy Cheveldae 05-19-2004 06:40 PM

[SWE] Do you know any players in SEL or Allsvenskan ?

i stole this idea from the NHL board :jump:

i think it'll be intresting to hear some stories about people knowing players....

prospects and former players/coaches stories are welcome too..

but keep it to SEL or Allsvenskan :teach:

Predatore 05-20-2004 05:14 AM

poster rivercanyon played on the same line as Marcus Kristoffersson, I know he is very proud of that ;) :)

An Ape called Yoko 05-20-2004 05:19 AM

Just a few games :P ^^

Swedelicious 05-20-2004 05:51 AM

I did my military service with Timrå´s Robert Carlsson.

Robertsson 4-ever 05-20-2004 06:57 AM

I SAW Per Gustafsson on the street in Jönköping once. :joker:

Petey21 05-20-2004 06:58 AM

I went to "gymnasiet" (Swedish high school) with Peter Forsberg and Markus Näslund. And my sister was dating Tommy Själin's brother and I visited him when I was around 10 (he's a former player of MoDo). But then they're not SEL players anymore though... ;)

Korkki 05-20-2004 08:04 AM

Timrås Tommi Rajamäki was in a same school with me (he's 2 years younger) but we were in few same courses. And Västerås ice bandy player Jarno Väkiparta is a childhood friend of mine.

Tampa GM 05-20-2004 11:17 AM

I was in the same class in the "gymnasiet" as Anders Eriksson and Anders Söderberg for three years.

Tampa GM 05-20-2004 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroTheHero
maybe you know this.... Does A.E have sápmi descendence?

What is sápmi descendence?

Tampa GM 05-20-2004 11:51 AM

Quote:

Sápmi descendence = av samesläkt

I dont think so. Anders was born and raised in Bollnäs which is actually south of Örnsköldsvik where he used to live and play for MODO for a few years.

Chevy Cheveldae 05-20-2004 05:08 PM

I partied at Kos a couple of years ago with Viktor Wallin (AIK) Daniel Wallin (Oskarshamn) and Niklas Persson (Leksand)

I met Viktor this season after a game and he still remembered me ! :eek:

BTW...that's why i picked them in the SEL Draft .... :D

I went to same gymnasium as Per Mårs (Björklöven) and sometimes speak with him when i meat him

Seiza 05-21-2004 02:19 AM

A former classmate of mine is related to Uddevalla's best hockey player Joel Gistedt and my brother's friend is Jörgen Rickmo's little brother. That's about it for me, no good hockey tradition in Uddevalla... ;)

But I played drinking games with a bunch of players from Vändersborg's bandy team. Sami Lakkonen got really drunk and started to cry because he had to move to Vodnik or something... :lol

Seiza 05-21-2004 05:09 AM

Quote:

Right thing of Laakkonen... Who wouldn't start to cry with a move to Russia?

Yeah, his wife and son are staying in Vänersborg so I guees he'll miss them. It was actually his wife who told him to go to Russia for a year, he wasn't that fond of the idea himself..