HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eklund 20 Draft Eve Rumors (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=791007)

WJG 06-25-2010 09:55 AM

20 Draft Eve Rumors
 
1) Volchenkov to MTL or PIT
2) Kaberle to PIT
3) Weiss to CLB, MTL, MIN or CGY
4) Burns to MTL
5) Mason or Thomas to PHI
6) Savard and Wheeler for CLB's #4
7) Oilers and Leafs talking trade
8) Canes and Preds talking trade
9) Kovalchuk's rights to LA
10) Kaberle for something to help the Leafs now
11) Carter for a #1 goalie
12) Lecavalier to NYR
13) Quick or Bernier may be traded
14) Spezza to EDM
15) Frolov or B. Richards to NYI
16) Semin to VAN or CGY
17) Turco to SJ

Yes, I realize that's only 17 rumors total.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?p...4&blogger_id=1

nyr2417 06-25-2010 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Running Riot (Post 26488294)
1) Volchenkov to MTL or PIT
2) Kaberle to PIT
3) Weiss to CLB, MTL, MIN or CGY
4) Burns to MTL
5) Mason or Thomas to PHI
6) Savard and Wheeler for CLB's #4
7) Oilers and Leafs talking trade
8) Canes and Preds talking trade
9) Kovalchuk's rights to LA
10) Kaberle for something to help the Leafs now
11) Carter for a #1 goalie
12) Lecavalier to NYR
13) Quick or Bernier may be traded
14) Spezza to EDM
15) Frolov or B. Richards to NYI
16) Semin to VAN or CGY
17) Turco to SJ

Yes, I realize that's only 17 rumors total.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?p...4&blogger_id=1

impossible unless reddens going the other way

RangersFan14 06-25-2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Running Riot (Post 26488294)
1) Volchenkov to MTL or PIT
2) Kaberle to PIT
3) Weiss to CLB, MTL, MIN or CGY
4) Burns to MTL
5) Mason or Thomas to PHI
6) Savard and Wheeler for CLB's #4
7) Oilers and Leafs talking trade
8) Canes and Preds talking trade
9) Kovalchuk's rights to LA
10) Kaberle for something to help the Leafs now
11) Carter for a #1 goalie
12) Lecavalier to NYR
13) Quick or Bernier may be traded
14) Spezza to EDM
15) Frolov or B. Richards to NYI
16) Semin to VAN or CGY
17) Turco to SJ

Yes, I realize that's only 17 rumors total.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?p...4&blogger_id=1

WOW Lecavalier to NYR i thought that this rumor had been beaten to death but i guess i was wrong

cyris 06-25-2010 09:59 AM

I say he goes 2 for 17 here at best and that's just because he will get lucky with some of the obvious ones that everyone knows like:
"Kaberle for something to help the Leafs now"

AtlantaWhaler 06-25-2010 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Running Riot (Post 26488294)

No such thing as a cap anymore? Is that a rumor too?

JohnnyOnTheSpot 06-25-2010 10:01 AM

Didn't Stevey Y assure Lecavalier he wasn't being traded? Oh Eklund.

The Waffler 06-25-2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyris (Post 26488385)
I say he goes 2 for 17 here at best and that's just because he will get lucky with some of the obvious ones that everyone knows like:
"Kaberle for something to help the Leafs now"

he also said "Kaberle to Pit." So I'm just gonna add those two together to make it 16 total rumors. What a dolt he is.

Going Back to Cally 06-25-2010 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyr2417 (Post 26488350)
impossible unless reddens going the other way

It's impossible due to Lecavalier having a NMC and NYR having Tortorella as HC.

PlagerBros* 06-25-2010 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyOnTheSpot (Post 26488424)
Didn't Stevey Y assure Lecavalier he wasn't being traded? Oh Eklund.

And we know GM's never say anything publicly and do the opposite in the end.

It's amazing how the hate of Eklund makes people say stupid things all the time.

Stjonnypopo 06-25-2010 10:09 AM

I'm pretty sure he said 20 just as an indication of roughly how many rumors would be in his blog. As for whoever pointed out the salary cap for a trade... you obviously don't understand that a trade involves sending back someone with a salary as well :facepalm:

Eklund's just pointing out some of the things he's heard, it's possible none of these happen but do you think every time management considers making a trade it happens?

ttam103 06-25-2010 10:09 AM

Semin to vancouver???

SensFan26 06-25-2010 10:10 AM

And I was actually considering going to Hockeybuzz for some rumors due to Eklund getting a couple things right.. These rumors are terrible and all but maybe 1 of them won't happen.

Going Back to Cally 06-25-2010 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlagerBros (Post 26488561)
And we know GM's never say anything publicly and do the opposite in the end.

It's amazing how the hate of Eklund makes people say stupid things all the time.

It's amazing how many people hate Eklund for saying stupid things all the time.

Moatorious 06-25-2010 10:12 AM

didnt Savard say he would only waive his NTC for Detroit, Toronto, and Ottawa, so theres no way hes going to end up on the blue jackets

nexttothemoon 06-25-2010 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Running Riot (Post 26488294)
1) Volchenkov to MTL or PIT
2) Kaberle to PIT
3) Weiss to CLB, MTL, MIN or CGY
4) Burns to MTL
5) Mason or Thomas to PHI
6) Savard and Wheeler for CLB's #4
7) Oilers and Leafs talking trade
8) Canes and Preds talking trade
9) Kovalchuk's rights to LA
10) Kaberle for something to help the Leafs now
11) Carter for a #1 goalie
12) Lecavalier to NYR
13) Quick or Bernier may be traded
14) Spezza to EDM
15) Frolov or B. Richards to NYI
16) Semin to VAN or CGY
17) Turco to SJ

Yes, I realize that's only 17 rumors total.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?p...4&blogger_id=1

Oilers want to try and trade for TO's 1st round pick this year or next... whoops too late.

Seriously though... I thought TO already sent their entire team to the Calgary Leafs farm team down the road.

Karitimes 06-25-2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Running Riot (Post 26488294)
1)
15) Frolov or B. Richards to NYI

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?p...4&blogger_id=1

As long as Streit and a RW are going to Dallas, I could live with it. Bet NYI can't tho.

bobrules 06-25-2010 10:27 AM

Eklund is going back to his trade generator program again.

Ola 06-25-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtlantaWhaler (Post 26488414)
No such thing as a cap anymore? Is that a rumor too?

redden don't have any kind of ntc or nmc. He can be dumped later.

Canuckle 06-25-2010 10:29 AM

We will see how many of these really happen.

onlyalad 06-25-2010 10:29 AM

throw enough stuff on the wall and something might stick.

MLSE 06-25-2010 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nexttothemoon (Post 26488768)
Oilers want to try and trade for TO's 1st round pick this year or next... whoops too late.

Seriously though... I thought TO already sent their entire team to the Calgary Leafs farm team down the road.

Originality FTW!!:sarcasm:

BJFan1 06-25-2010 10:54 AM

CLB would take Kaberle only if 1 of 2 conditions were met.....

1: Kaberle resigns with CBJ after 2010-11... if not, 1st/2nd round picks in 2011 would be necessary.

2: Kaberle comes with some 2010 2nd round pick/s.

SensFan26 06-25-2010 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan1 (Post 26489447)
CLB would take Kaberle only if 1 of 2 conditions were met.....

1: Kaberle resigns with CBJ after 2010-11... if not, 1st/2nd round picks in 2011 would be necessary.

2: Kaberle comes with some 2010 2nd round pick/s.

I think you need to reference back to the Kessel trade :laugh:

JuniorNelson 06-25-2010 11:01 AM

Turco to SJ is something I've heard before. It makes sense. I think Turco on a big offence team would be something to watch.

Devilsfan118 06-25-2010 11:03 AM

This is comical. He's listing some very vague proposals, and some that have already been beaten to death on this board alone. I understand that they're just 'rumors', and thus should be treated as such...but at this point, I'm tempted myself to buy a web domain, and claim to have many 'sources', and post 'rumors'. I'd probably make a fortune off ads...

If you throw enough darts, one's bound to hit the bullseye. And when it does, you'll see all the EK faithful declaring "see, I told you so". Same old, same old.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.