HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   News Article: Hunter's working on getting Tinordi (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=799413)

crystal ball 07-15-2010 07:32 AM

Hunter's working on getting Tinordi

There's a small piece in the London Free Press today about Jarred Tinordi still possibly going to play for the Knights. It sounds like Hunter is extremely high on his ability and is trying to use his playing connection with Tinordi's dad to convince him to come to London.

http://www.lfpress.com/sports/hockey.../14714851.html

Tuggy 07-15-2010 07:36 AM

Hope he goes with Hunter in London.

Pascal 07-15-2010 07:40 AM

Get it done, Dale.

katatoniak 07-15-2010 07:48 AM

Do it!

TheHabMan43 07-15-2010 07:51 AM

That would be great!

JMMR 07-15-2010 07:51 AM

I want this more than anything.
The Hunters breed winners and winning is what it is all about.
I do not want Tinordi playing 20 games in college I want him playing a full ohl load of 60+ and guaranteed playoffs with London.

gusfring 07-15-2010 08:13 AM

Hopefully this happens.

Seb 07-15-2010 08:19 AM

I want my Tinordi Fighting Irish jersey :(

Ozymandias 07-15-2010 08:30 AM

NOOOOOO!!

Have you seen what happened to Sergei???

Forget development, Kane is a little ****, Sergei is a little ****, and I wouldn't be surprised if Gagner is too.

Dale friggin Hunter was a sore loser. I know it's been decades since he broke Turgeon's arm with his stick after getting eliminated, but that's really not the kinda guy I want developing our young prospects. I mean, look at what happened to Sergei.

Hunter was a little ****, isn't it surprising Kane and Sergei turned out like that?

Oh yeah, so just no one gets their panties in a bunch... I'm being mildly sarcastic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMMR (Post 26926315)
I want this more than anything.
The Hunters breed winners and winning is what it is all about.
I do not want Tinordi playing 20 games in college I want him playing a full ohl load of 60+ and guaranteed playoffs with London.

Dude, you think Sergei and Gagner are winners???

Kane and Perry were already winners before they went with him, they were already extremely talented. What Hunter taught them is how to be little ****s and how to play like little ****s who have a sense of entitlement.

Hunter is such a winner, when he lost in game 7 of the conference quarter finals of 93 against the Isles, after Turgeon scored the game/series winner, he went and took his two hands on his stick and took a wild swing at Turgeon's arm, which broke, and Turgeon missed the rest of the playoffs.

If you ask me, that's just the same brand of egotism displayed by Sergei here, and by Kane in the cab incident.

Pavelec4MVP 07-15-2010 08:35 AM

get this done
he will advance far more and quicker if he goes to the Knights

TankEller* 07-15-2010 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozymandias (Post 26926645)
NOOOOOO!!

Forget development, Kane is a little ****, Sergei is a little ****, and I wouldn't be surprised if Gagner is too.

Dale friggin Hunter was a sore loser. I know it's been decades since he broke Turgeon's arm with his stick after getting eliminated, but that's really not the kinda guy I want developing our young prospects. I mean, look at what happened to Sergei.

Hunter was a little ****, isn't it surprising Kane and Sergei turned out like that?

Oh yeah, so just no one gets their panties in a bunch... I'm being mildly sarcastic.

Kane and Perry were already winners before they went with him, they were already extremely talented. What Hunter taught them is how to be little ****s and how to play like little ****s who have a sense of entitlement.

Hunter is such a winner, when he lost in game 7 of the conference quarter finals of 93 against the Isles, after Turgeon scored the game/series winner, he went and took his two hands on his stick and took a wild swing at Turgeon's arm, which broke, and Turgeon missed the rest of the playoffs.

If you ask me, that's just the same brand of egotism displayed by Sergei here, and by Kane in the cab incident.

So you'd rather see Tinordi learning how to play tough with a ****ing cage on his face? Look how it turned out with Komisarek when he got to face guys who actually were tough in the CHL (Lucic)...

Hunter is exactly what I want. He'll make Tinordi a psychopath, the type of psychopath we need on the blueline to protect guys such as Weber and Subban.

Ozymandias 07-15-2010 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cam A Larry (Post 26926743)
So you'd rather see Tinordi learning how to play tough with a ****ing cage on his face? Look how it turned out with Komisarek when he got to face guys who actually were tough in the CHL (Lucic)...

Hunter is exactly what I want. He'll make Tinordi a psychopath, the type of psychopath we need on the blueline to protect guys such as Weber and Subban.

Yeah, but at what cost??? He'll be a little s***... well okay, a friggin tall s***.

BTW, do the Knights have his rights, cuz if they don't, he could always try some other OHL team...

Now really I'm both surprised and sarcastic when I don't see the usual alarmists come around, and none of them goes berserk over how Sergei turned out as he was Hunter's pupil.

So what is it my fickle friends? When it's a Habs matter, the org always does mistakes and oh we never hear the end of it, and I'm sure Sergei is part of that in your minds, but but but, Hunter was the one who groomed him... yet NO fault lies on Hunter! Not a single alarmist has come here and screamed "OH NO, HE'LL DO THE SAME TO JARRED AS HE DID TO SERGEI!!!"

I mean, it's right up your ally. Oh, right, I forgot, Hunter is spotless and the Habs always do mistakes.

I love sarcasm

Canadian_Brewtality 07-15-2010 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozymandias (Post 26926645)
NOOOOOO!!

good lord man

get a grip

Sergei is sergei, Dale Hunter didnt tell him to show up late for practice or to skip out on flights or pout. Get real buddy. And the Kane incident, hmmm...can you not just as well blame his entourage, immaturity or the fact that he is 22 years old?? No lets blame Hunter for an incident that happened 17-18 years ago.

And your making assumptions that Gagner is too...just to try and further your non-point. Its just your opinion, it isnt fact.

FYI london knight graduates include, Bolland, Quincey, Del Zotto, Nash, Perry, Girardi, Prust, Kostopolus, etc...i guess they all have attitide problems and have attitude issues since they have been touched by the Hunter umbrella.

JHabs 07-15-2010 08:52 AM

Would be nice for Tinordi to improve on his offense in London that would rock.

PinchedNerve 07-15-2010 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozymandias (Post 26926821)
Yeah, but at what cost??? He'll be a little s***... well okay, a friggin tall s***.

BTW, do the Knights have his rights, cuz if they don't, he could always try some other OHL team...

Now really I'm both surprised and sarcastic when I don't see the usual alarmists come around, and none of them goes berserk over how Sergei turned out as he was Hunter's pupil.

So what is it my fickle friends? When it's a Habs matter, the org always does mistakes and oh we never hear the end of it, and I'm sure Sergei is part of that in your minds, but but but, Hunter was the one who groomed him... yet NO fault lies on Hunter! Not a single alarmist has come here and screamed "OH NO, HE'LL DO THE SAME TO JARRED AS HE DID TO SERGEI!!!"

I mean, it's right up your ally. Oh, right, I forgot, Hunter is spotless and the Habs always do mistakes.

I love sarcasm

I LOVE YOU :handclap::laugh::bow::heart:

29dryden29 07-15-2010 08:53 AM

Not surprised by this the Hunters are good at desuading kids from going to University to play hockey.

Teufelsdreck 07-15-2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cam A Larry (Post 26926743)

Are you intimating that Red Berenson at UMich turned Komisarek into Ferdinand the Bull? Komi is known for playing rough even though he doen't throw down his gloves every chance he gets. Do you want Tinordi to learn how to get suspended? That happened quite often to Dale Hunter.

Andy 07-15-2010 09:05 AM

Does it really matter? It's a Timmins pick, so he's going to be a bust because he's American and American's bust.

TankEller* 07-15-2010 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck (Post 26926912)
Are you intimating that Red Berenson at UMich turned Komisarek into Ferdinand the Bull? Komi is known for playing rough even though he doen't throw down his gloves every chance he gets. Do you want Tinordi to learn how to get suspended? That happened quite often to Dale Hunter.

For christ sake people, I can't believe what I'm reading. You can't possibly be serious.

I want Tinordi to make the opponents fear him, I want him to get some respect, and to improve his hockey abilities. And the OHL is quite a good place to do that.

He's a character player, and he's a nasty one at that.

MooseOllini 07-15-2010 09:22 AM

Ohhhh! I think I get where that thread's going!

I love it when Crosby scores a goal! and Pittsburgh has the best crowd ever!

P.S. Cammalleri sux, L2score buddy

montreal 07-15-2010 09:23 AM

So Don Meehan's his agent (advisor), guess he's going to get a nice rookie contract.

Perrah 07-15-2010 09:23 AM

Dale Hunter clearly hit him from behind after the goal. Jeez. Shame on you guys for letting that travesty go on for a page and a half.

Jaysfanatic* 07-15-2010 09:26 AM

I'm glad you guys feel that way about London. I remember when the Knights were a joke, before the Hunters got them. They convinced Carlson to go that route too.

Komarov47 07-15-2010 09:30 AM

Hope it's true...

Habs 07-15-2010 09:34 AM

Sometimes I worry we just drafted another Kyle McLaren.