HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Will the Flyers sign these draft picks? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=80357)

BladesofSteel21 05-26-2004 03:03 PM

Will the Flyers sign these draft picks?

They have until June,1 2004 to sign these prospects or they go back into the 2004 draft.

1.Rosario Ruggerio dman
2.Nikita Korovkin dman

Yertle The Turtle 05-26-2004 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChicagoFlyer
They have until June,1 2004 to sign these prospects or they go back into the 2004 draft.

1.Rosario Ruggerio dman
2.Nikita Korovkin dman

Hopefully both will be. But IMO they will just sigh Ruggeri

Al Alven 05-26-2004 03:48 PM

From everything I've heard, Ruggeri has already agreed to terms. The team will probably be announcing his official signing soon.

I would also imagine that Korovkin will be signed. For all we know, he may have agreed to terms as well. Time will tell...

GKJ 05-26-2004 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Alven
From everything I've heard, Ruggeri has already agreed to terms. The team will probably be announcing his official signing soon.

I would also imagine that Korovkin will be signed. For all we know, he may have agreed to terms as well. Time will tell...

:yo: :jump:

Pontifex Maximus* 05-26-2004 08:06 PM

Other players we have to sign lest we lose their rights:

Ben Eager (done)
Colin Shields (75-25)
John Eichelberger (0-100)

Rex88 05-26-2004 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus

Ben Eager (done)
Colin Shields (75-25)
John Eichelberger (0-100)

I would like to see Shields signed, reminds me a bit of Todd White.

Cuiff 05-27-2004 10:41 AM

Quote:

Ben Eager (done)

:banghead:

GKJ 05-27-2004 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuiffitelli
:banghead:

:dunno:

Stonehands77 05-27-2004 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
:dunno:

Cuiffitelli is just happy he can go back to being Mr. Negativity. I imagine the strain of being positive for so long was wearing him out! :D His dislike of the Eager acquisition is also readily apparent if you've read any past threads involving Eager.

As for the signings of draft picks, thanks for the info Al! Glad to hear Ruggeri is almost signed...he sounds like a solid prospect. Korovkin could be interesting as well...and geez, the Phantoms would actually have plenty of young guns around to be developing! It'd be a shock! :) I'd like to see Colin Shields signed. When watching him play Northeastern (not last year, but before that), he certainly had a knack for the net, and what little I saw of him last year, he seemed to have improved defensively as well. Should be an intriguiging addition to the Phantoms. From what I've read on Eichelberger, I'd be surprised to see him sign, unless it was with the Titans. He didn't exactly rip things up in college, but we'll see.

fan mao rong 05-28-2004 11:46 AM

www.phantomshockey.com in the team break-up article quotes Coach Stevens as saying players he expects to add to the team next year as Ben Eager and Rosario Ruggeri, which implies he may be taken care of somehow. Also, they say Peter Vandermeer will be an UFA, and they imply that Boyd Kane will be back so maybe they signed him.

Rex88 05-30-2004 08:35 PM

Any word on Korovkin?

I cannot see the Flyers letting him slip back into the draft.

Jonny Rep 06-01-2004 02:10 AM

With Shields being 23 and having skated in North America since he was 14 does this now make him a free agent?

I'm presuming he wasn't signed before last night.

Pontifex Maximus* 06-01-2004 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny Rep
With Shields being 23 and having skated in North America since he was 14 does this now make him a free agent?

I'm presuming he wasn't signed before last night.

Is May 31 the deadline for college players?

Jonny Rep 06-01-2004 04:54 PM

Quote:

Is May 31 the deadline for college players?

I thought it was signed by June 1st, I take it the dealine in today sometime then.