HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Balej - Tutin (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=80523)

BLACKBURN 05-27-2004 12:54 PM

Balej - Tutin

I like the look of this photo. I can see Tutin and Balej as conerstones of our franchise for years to come and think that next year will be one of the most exciting for Ranger fans for years. For once we will be young, developing and have nothing to lose.

I am really excited to see how this team will have developed in say 5 years or so. Also check out the other attachment of Balej scoring. Even in the photos he looks fast :handclap:

Dgrohl8 05-27-2004 01:09 PM

The thing that is the most exciting is that if we have a good draft this year we can have a dynasty type team in 3-4 years which can last very long so i just cant wait to see

Firefly 05-27-2004 01:24 PM

in the HFD games that were on tv that i saw, there were numerous times when i saw balej and tyutin chatting it up on the ice. probably due to them both playing with the big club.

Skroob* 05-27-2004 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dgrohl8
The thing that is the most exciting is that if we have a good draft this year we can have a dynasty type team in 3-4 years which can last very long so i just cant wait to see

3-4 years? i think its a bit more than that. We need a year or two or three with top draft picks (like in the 1-8 spots) to get some quality talent to mix with our current crop. Beyond Blackburn, Lundqvist, and Tjutin (Pock and Balej to a lesser extent), we dont have much for the top two lines. Even these guys are years away from being dominant players.

Look at Ottawa. it took them about 10 years of hell to finally become a yearly contender.

Considering we still hold the ability to suppliment our talent with FA's and trades (which OTT couldnt do), i would put us at about 5-6 years out.

Prucha73 05-27-2004 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skroob
3-4 years? i think its a bit more than that. We need a year or two or three with top draft picks (like in the 1-8 spots) to get some quality talent to mix with our current crop. Beyond Blackburn, Lundqvist, and Tjutin (Pock and Balej to a lesser extent), we dont have much for the top two lines. Even these guys are years away from being dominant players.

Look at Ottawa. it took them about 10 years of hell to finally become a yearly contender.

Considering we still hold the ability to suppliment our talent with FA's and trades (which OTT couldnt do), i would put us at about 5-6 years out.

we already been through 7 years of hell.

dedalus 05-27-2004 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prucha73
we already been through 7 years of hell.

Because the dolts who run this team refused to recognize what's been patently obvious to fans for at least the last three years: the team needs to rebuild!!