HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eklund Leafs/ducks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=818495)

93gilmour93 09-13-2010 11:39 AM

Leafs/ducks
 
just found this on hockeybuzz.

On Bobby Ryan...

The deal may close in Anaheim, but it is certainly not done...Last week many were reporting it was indeed done...I would be shocked if it wasn't done in the next 48 hours...yet it is my job to report rumors from credible sources, and today many are hearing whispers that the Leafs and Ducks may be once again in discussion regarding Ryan.

One source tied it to Kaberle saying, " What I heard was the main reason the Kaberle trade didn't happen prior to the deadline, was the Leafs had an inkling the Ryan situation was getting dicey and Kaberle could be a key piece, not the key mind you, but Anaheim would want a puck moving D as part of any deal for Bobby Ryan...it does appear to be possibly connected."

and here we go :laugh:

KrugLife 09-13-2010 11:40 AM

this guy needs to find something else to do

GordieHoweHatTrick 09-13-2010 11:46 AM

so I hear Hockeybuzz is a credible source

3Crown 09-13-2010 11:49 AM

can we please stop quoting eklund, thats guy's worthless

MauDevils 09-13-2010 11:55 AM

Going to need a much better piece to trade for Ryan than a UFA who said he wants to stay in the East...

Force951 09-13-2010 11:57 AM

Been talked about 50+ times already this summer. Ducks want Kadri+Schenn, leafs won't give up that much so both sides walk away. Just give up on it already.

hockeysense* 09-13-2010 11:57 AM

Man, there's gonna be a lot of ass-kissing should Eklund finally discover that his poop in the toilet can actually predict the future.

Doothpick 09-13-2010 11:57 AM

You've got to be ****ing kidding me :laugh:

redbull 09-13-2010 11:58 AM

http://i54.tinypic.com/29n8bqv.jpg

until this guy files a lawsuit or starts a blog of his own - stay away from all impostors

Zingbo2133 09-13-2010 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Crown (Post 27758057)
can we please stop quoting eklund, thats guy's worthless

if you dont like what he says then how about you dont click on the threads that say Eklund

GordieHoweHatTrick 09-13-2010 12:01 PM

Every time a Ryan/Toronto Eklund rumour is posted, a horse dies

canadianwingnut 09-13-2010 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seguination (Post 27757981)
this guy needs to find something else to do

This.

AlMo 09-13-2010 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 93gilmour93 (Post 27757971)
just found this on hockeybuzz.

On Bobby Ryan...

The deal may close in Anaheim, but it is certainly not done...Last week many were reporting it was indeed done...I would be shocked if it wasn't done in the next 48 hours...yet it is my job to report rumors from credible sources, and today many are hearing whispers that the Leafs and Ducks may be once again in discussion regarding Ryan.

One source tied it to Kaberle saying, " What I heard was the main reason the Kaberle trade didn't happen prior to the deadline, was the Leafs had an inkling the Ryan situation was getting dicey and Kaberle could be a key piece, not the key mind you, but Anaheim would want a puck moving D as part of any deal for Bobby Ryan...it does appear to be possibly connected."

and here we go :laugh:

I don't know whats worse, Eklund or the people who post Eklund garbage

Vipers31 09-13-2010 12:04 PM

Gotta love a sentence like "it does appear to be possibly connected" by an unknown source... :laugh:

93gilmour93 09-13-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zingbo2133 (Post 27758153)
if you dont like what he says then how about you dont click on the threads that say Eklund

you got it. eklund is retarded but his rumors start discussions so lets roll with it.

post 1000:devdance:

seanlinden 09-13-2010 12:08 PM

Can someone please explain to me why hockeybuzz links are not ********ed out?

If the HF moderators are going to be in the business of censoring information based on credibility, Eklund should certainly be on the list of non-credible sources.

Legionnaire 09-13-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfried (Post 27758263)
Can someone please explain to me why hockeybuzz links are not ********ed out?

If the HF moderators are going to be in the business of censoring information based on credibility, Eklund should certainly be on the list of non-credible sources.

I bears repeating I guess. The moderators and staff at this board have determined the Ecklund is a legitimate source. If you don't believe the rumors, don't read or participate.

Note: I am not playing mod, just passing along information as well as advice.

Duck Off 09-13-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Crown (Post 27758057)
can we please stop quoting eklund, thats guy's worthless

Leafs fans will do anything to even think about getting Ryan, reguardless of how stupid it is.

Leaf Rocket 09-13-2010 12:26 PM

Lord all mighty will this guy ever shut up?

Leaf Rocket 09-13-2010 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duckstudd269 (Post 27758475)
Leafs fans will do anything to even think about getting Ryan, reguardless of how stupid it is.

uh no actually there are alot more people pissed at the stupidity of others hahah

blinblarmbo 09-13-2010 12:29 PM

well since i have yet to hypothesize as to the trade participants, i'll do it now

*if Kaberle is extended by ANA
Bobby Ryan
Kyle Palmieri

for

Thomas Kaberle
Nasty Nazem Kadri

we need new topics to discuss...

Force951 09-13-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinblarmbo (Post 27758528)
well since i have yet to hypothesize as to the trade participants, i'll do it now

*if Kaberle is extended by ANA
Bobby Ryan
Kyle Palmieri

for

Thomas Kaberle
Nasty Nazem Kadri

we need new topics to discuss...

If you had bothered to actually read you would have seen where the conclusion from the other 50+ threads on the issue was. Ducks fans want Kadri+Schenn, leafs fans don't want to give up that much and want to do something with Kaberle. Ducks don't want Kaberle since he won't resign in ANA. So both teams walk away from any sort of deal.

therealkoho 09-13-2010 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Force951 (Post 27758135)
Been talked about 50+ times already this summer. Ducks want Kadri+Schenn, leafs won't give up that much so both sides walk away. Just give up on it already.

Versteeg + Schenn................the Leafs and the Ducks agree:sarcasm:

Force951 09-13-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by therealkoho (Post 27758609)
Versteeg + Schenn................the Leafs and the Ducks agree:sarcasm:

For Sexton of course. :sarcasm:

therealkoho 09-13-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Force951 (Post 27758659)
For Sexton of course. :sarcasm:

nope Perry


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.