HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   OT: Hockey is Back! Pre-Season Tripleheader on NHL Network Tonight (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=820982)

TonySCV 09-21-2010 12:46 PM

Hockey is Back! Pre-Season Tripleheader on NHL Network Tonight
 
Tues, 9/21 New Jersey Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers 4:00 PM LIVE
Tues, 9/21 Ottawa Senators vs. Toronto Maple Leafs 7:00 PM (Delayed)
Tues, 9/21 Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Flames 11:00 PM (Delayed)

All times PDT.

Enjoy!

Gentle Ben Kenobi 09-21-2010 01:18 PM

AWESOME!

Thanks for the heads up tony!

Shellz 09-21-2010 02:26 PM

I hate my life and I hate Charter communications.

Live in the Now 09-21-2010 02:30 PM

Charter here has NHL Network. Channel 400 on my system.

Shellz 09-21-2010 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Live in the Now (Post 27867661)
Charter here has NHL Network. Channel 400 on my system.

How much extra did it cost you? I called today and she said something about it being 180 bucks. I was like no way.

DeeMeck 09-21-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellz (Post 27867723)
How much extra did it cost you? I called today and she said something about it being 180 bucks. I was like no way.

It sounds like she misquoted you for NHL Center Ice instead of NHL network. I would try again.

I have dish network and the NHL network was included with a bunch of other sports channels including all of the FSN channels. Only like 8 bucks a month or something.

This really payed dividends for me in the playoffs because the games usually lasted longer than the alotted 2 and a half hours. The channel is locked during the time allotted, but when the postgame show was scheduled to start..the channel unlocked and I was able to watch the end of alot of playoff games and OT's.

Shellz 09-21-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeeMeck (Post 27867780)
Honestly, it sounds like she misquoted you for center ice. I would try again.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I will just call back again when I get a chance.

Live in the Now 09-21-2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellz (Post 27867723)
How much extra did it cost you? I called today and she said something about it being 180 bucks. I was like no way.

I have a sports package that comes with channels like Fox Soccer Channel, GolTV, ESPN News, MLB Network, NHL Network, and ESPN Classic. I think it's 7.99.

THEKingsFanInRI 09-21-2010 03:07 PM

I forgot to read the whole thing first.... I got real excited and then read "All Times PDT" I have to wait three more hours :(

Brodeur 09-21-2010 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellz (Post 27867583)
I hate my life and I hate Charter communications.

Ditto for me, but replace Charter with Time Warner. Quite literally the only TV service available in San Diego that doesn't at least offer NHL Network. Slightly regretting not jumping through HOA hoops to get a dish installed.

Buddy The Elf 09-21-2010 03:18 PM

Awesome! I'm pumped.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellz (Post 27867583)
I hate my life and I hate Charter communications.

charter does suck. I do get the NHL network on Channel 400 but your lucky you can actually get center ice. I can not get it even if I wanted to. It should only cost you about $5 or $6 to get the sports tier that includeds NHL Network.

riznat 09-21-2010 03:25 PM

sorry to hijack this a bit but has the Center Ice package gone up in price? I haven't had it for the past few seasons but I thought it used to be 150 but now its 170?

Buddy The Elf 09-21-2010 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riznat (Post 27868514)
sorry to hijack this a bit but has the Center Ice package gone up in price? I haven't had it for the past few seasons but I thought it used to be 150 but now its 170?

I haven't bought it since 2007 but it was $130 early bird price then and $160 regular I think. It might aslo depend on the provider. I found a streaming site that charges $60 for 6 months (basically the full season if I buy in October) and I hook my laptop up to my TV.

Shellz 09-21-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Live in the Now (Post 27868169)
I have a sports package that comes with channels like Fox Soccer Channel, GolTV, ESPN News, MLB Network, NHL Network, and ESPN Classic. I think it's 7.99.

Damn. That's nice.

So, I called and they don't have the NHL network in my area. Of course they have the 200 dollar package for Center Ice though.:cry:

Shellz 09-21-2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddy The Elf (Post 27868412)
Awesome! I'm pumped.



charter does suck. I do get the NHL network on Channel 400 but your lucky you can actually get center ice. I can not get it even if I wanted to. It should only cost you about $5 or $6 to get the sports tier that includeds NHL Network.

Yeah, I can't get NHL network. They had it but removed it from the listings. DHfskdhfdskdj.

Buddy The Elf 09-21-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellz (Post 27868674)
Yeah, I can't get NHL network. They had it but removed it from the listings. DHfskdhfdskdj.

That sucks! I personally would like to trade you my inability to get center ice for your inability to get NHL Network. Call charter and see if we can swap!

What a lousy company.

EDIT: I know we aren't supposed to post streaming links but if you want to know where you can 1) watch for free but takes a little work or 2) pay for the games (say $10 for a month or $5 for the day), I can send you links just PM me.

Kings man 4 life 09-21-2010 08:00 PM

These have to be the most boring announcers ever.

Buddy The Elf 09-21-2010 09:10 PM

FYI... Canucks game is streaming live on their site canucks.nhl.com.

vital 09-21-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddy The Elf (Post 27876923)
FYI... Canucks game is streaming live on their site canucks.nhl.com.

Thanks!

Cutty Sarkn3ss* 09-21-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kings man 4 life (Post 27874467)
These have to be the most boring announcers ever.

Agreed, the announcers are absolutely terrible . . .

ru4reals 09-21-2010 09:58 PM

Games over? Can I catch it online anywhere?

Buddy The Elf 09-21-2010 10:51 PM

3rd period in the Canucks game is starting on their website canucks.nhl.com.

Brad Doty 09-21-2010 11:16 PM

lolleafs


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.