HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=827324)

Juicy Couturier* 10-07-2010 10:01 PM

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
 
It's about the Flyers tonight!

GirouxCouturier 10-07-2010 10:03 PM

Yes it is! :yo:

Beef Invictus 10-07-2010 10:06 PM

great and i have to be in bed. ********

SeanVT395 10-07-2010 10:55 PM

nooo! I missed it! anyone know where I might be able to watch it?

JCameron418 10-08-2010 12:08 AM

Good episode. Flyers made it even better.

DeadPhish5858 10-08-2010 12:55 AM

Yea very good episode tonight.

Amateur Hour 10-08-2010 01:15 AM

Two absolutely hilarious episodes in a row. Keep 'em coming, boys.

cheesed-off* 10-08-2010 03:42 AM

:sarcasm:

PhilaFlyers 10-08-2010 03:44 AM

That episode was great

Valhoun* 10-08-2010 04:13 AM

‎Charlie: Ok, dude, we are probably both in agreement that this is probably like the biggest opportunity either of us has ever had in our lives, right?

Mac: We are not men who get a lot of opportunities, Charlie. The few we've had, we've squandered.

Charlie: We've squandered them all.

ObsessedCreative 10-08-2010 05:24 AM

I used to be one of the biggest sunny fans and supporters from day one and season five was abs. lights out hilarious... but this season has been beyond horrid, like it seems like its a bad inside joke.

I honestly cant believe this is the same show, and I am so totally disappointed.

Totally has jumped the shark.

philly_28 10-08-2010 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obsessedcreative (Post 28171183)
I used to be one of the biggest sunny fans and supporters from day one and season five was abs. lights out hilarious... but this season has been beyond horrid, like it seems like its a bad inside joke.

I honestly cant believe this is the same show, and I am so totally disappointed.

Totally has jumped the shark.

Haven't seen all of season five yet and none of season six but I have to say that the series is getting worse and worse in the big picture.

Season 1 and 2 are amongst the funniest things you can watch on television, season 3 was okay and season 4 was like Ryan Howard during a slump. Very much hit and miss with very little hit. I'm still hoping that "Who Pooped the Bed?" was just a bad dream of mine and not an actual episode of that show. I mean, ****ing really, what were they thinking?

Absolutely loved the Christmas special though.

Teezax 10-08-2010 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valhoun (Post 28171001)
‎Charlie: Ok, dude, we are probably both in agreement that this is probably like the biggest opportunity either of us has ever had in our lives, right?

Mac: We are not men who get a lot of opportunities, Charlie. The few we've had, we've squandered.

Charlie: We've squandered them all.


God i love the dialogue in this show
i can watch that **** all day long but my wife wants to kill me when I put it on, she doesn't get it. Psyched for this episode, haven't watched it yet.

flountown 10-08-2010 10:02 AM

I thought the episode last night was alright, I still have to watch last weeks. If you don't already, watch 'The League' after Always Sunny, at the moment, way better.

DrinkFightFlyers 10-08-2010 10:42 AM

Damnit! I missed it!

RIPRichardsCarter 10-08-2010 01:43 PM

I can't find any where to watch it online. First time I've missed It's Always Sunny and of course it's the Flyers one.


Edit: Found it!
http://ol-online.com/its-always-sunn...big-break.html

ObsessedCreative 10-08-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philly_28 (Post 28171333)
Haven't seen all of season five yet and none of season six but I have to say that the series is getting worse and worse in the big picture.

Season 1 and 2 are amongst the funniest things you can watch on television, season 3 was okay and season 4 was like Ryan Howard during a slump. Very much hit and miss with very little hit. I'm still hoping that "Who Pooped the Bed?" was just a bad dream of mine and not an actual episode of that show. I mean, ****ing really, what were they thinking?

Absolutely loved the Christmas special though.

Season five way by far and away I think their pinnacle season all in all. "Frank gets an intervention" I think is my all time fav. episode. too funny.

Mgkibbles 10-08-2010 06:34 PM

Hilarious episode last night, this show almost never disappoints.

Tombernack 10-08-2010 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mgkibbles (Post 28181834)
Hilarious episode last night, this show almost never disappoints.

This guy knows

infidelappel* 10-08-2010 06:51 PM

I still haven't seen last night's episode. I had it downloading last night with big plans to watch it when I got home from work tonight...but alas, I am still at work. :(

iggyman12 10-08-2010 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obsessedcreative (Post 28181276)
Season five way by far and away I think their pinnacle season all in all. "Frank gets an intervention" I think is my all time fav. episode. too funny.

Thats such a good episode. Probably my 2nd favorite episode. But "Sweet Dee is dating a retard" is by far my favorite. That episode is in season 3, which is the best season IMO.

TheDrizzle81 10-08-2010 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obsessedcreative (Post 28181276)
Season five way by far and away I think their pinnacle season all in all. "Frank gets an intervention" I think is my all time fav. episode. too funny.

INTERVENTION INTERVENTION!

reverend duder 10-08-2010 10:02 PM

seasons 1 thru 3 were outstanding, bordering on genius. 4 faltered a little but was still good over all. 5 was serious hit and miss. 6 is just awful. even with the flyers in it, it was still awful. the show has definetly jumped the shark.

still though the first four seasons were so good that they are very hard to top. that kind of comedy can only go for so long before it runs it course.

best line i ever heard "guess what dad? i survived the abortion. im an abortion survivor, dad!"

Mr Oysterhead 10-08-2010 10:04 PM

Finally 2 good episodes in a row. It's Always Sunny was headed to the tank hard. That first episode of this season was seriously like an episode of Will & Grace. Ever since season 3 I've felt like they've been on a steady decline. Hopefully with these last two good episodes they can keep building.

iggyman12 10-08-2010 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Oysterhead (Post 28187323)
Finally 2 good episodes in a row. It's Always Sunny was headed to the tank hard. That first episode of this season was seriously like an episode of Will & Grace. Ever since season 3 I've felt like they've been on a steady decline. Hopefully with these last two good episodes they can keep building.

Rob, Charlie and Glenn have been writing less and less episodes since season 4. Thats why the show is not what it used to be. The first episode this season was written by two women named Becky Mann & Audra Sielaff. They also wrote another below par episode last year (season 5 episode 1). They are terrible. The reason the boat episode is by far the best episode of this season is because Charlie and Rob wrote it and didnt write the others.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.