HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Vancouver Canucks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Injury Report: 10-11 Injury Status Thread (Hamhuis indefinite w/ concussion) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=828404)

Placebo Effect 10-10-2010 02:02 PM

10-11 Injury Status Thread (Hamhuis indefinite w/ concussion)
 
Injuries
DatePlayerInjuryStatus (Return ETA)
SummerD Sami Salo achilles Out
January 14D Aaron Rome sprained MCL Out 2-3 weeks
January 14F Alex Bolduc separated shoulder Out 4-6 weeks
January 16D Andrew Alberts shoulder Unknown
January 24D Alex Edler back surgery Out Indefinitely

ZyggZagg 10-10-2010 02:56 PM

Neat.

CanucksOo 10-10-2010 02:59 PM

And after one game, I come looking for the injury thread :P

Wonder what Macy's injury is? Was there a play where he got hit in the offensive zone and was slow to get up?

ZyggZagg 10-10-2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanucksOo (Post 28224178)
And after one game, I come looking for the injury thread :P

Wonder what Macy's injury is? Was there a play where he got hit in the offensive zone and was slow to get up?

Yes.

I remember late in the game, I saw Raymond go down in their corner, and the play came back the other way without him and I was worried. However, then the camera moved left again and Raymond was there so I thought all was well...

Tiranis 10-10-2010 03:05 PM

Doesn't mean Raymond is injured, or at least not that it's something that will keep him out of tomorrow's game.

Benjo 10-10-2010 03:08 PM

Could just mean it's a maintenance day.

The Big Foot 10-10-2010 03:12 PM

If he was hurt that badly he wouldn't have been out there in the shootout.

What happened to Bolduc? If he's out I guess we'll see Perrault called up.

Also you're missing Rypien on the injured list.

Lard_Lad 10-10-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Foot (Post 28224460)
If he was hurt that badly he wouldn't have been out there in the shootout.

What happened to Bolduc? If he's out I guess we'll see Perrault called up.

Came up limping after he ran over Stoll at centre ice when Stoll stumbled and wound up turtling in his path.

SaucyNavel 10-10-2010 03:15 PM

Raymond sore do to falling on his ass every shift.

Drop the Sopel 10-10-2010 03:22 PM

It sure didn't take long to see the ramifications of the Canucks not dressing a nuclear deterent to match Kevin Westgarth. At this rate we're not going to have anyone healty by game 10 of the regular season. Doughty just creamed Bolduc once he realized Darcy Hordichuk was in Florida - you wouldn't have seen that last year when we possessed nuclear arms.

It's time to load the cannon with Andrew Peters.

Now that we go out and solidify the defense with 2 of the most durable defenders in the sport is it time for the forward corps to get riddled with injuries? As a Canuck fan I wouldn't have it any other way.

Placebo Effect 10-10-2010 03:36 PM

kenwardskorner
Raymond sore hand. Not likely to miss tomorrow's game. Bolduc out w what looks like high ankle sprain. Will get MRI Tuesday.

ChemicalHansen 10-10-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spixel (Post 28224908)
kenwardskorner
Raymond sore hand. Not likely to miss tomorrow's game. Bolduc out w what looks like high ankle sprain. Will get MRI Tuesday.

Those are tricky. Although, he seemed stable in his last few shifts.

Then again, he only took 3 short shifts in the 3rd after taking 5 shifts in each of the previous 2 periods.

LickTheEnvelope 10-10-2010 04:48 PM

Glad Raymond not to bad. Could suck for Bolduc as High ankle is a weird one, hopefully he's okay.

Can't wait for revenge on Panthers!

Kid Canuck* 10-10-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thingamajig (Post 28224521)
Raymond sore do to falling on his ass every shift.

haha yup, another awful game for Mase. Perimeter shots that the goalie gloves and kills our momentum, way to go Mase, I hope he misses significant time and Tamby can step in and take his spot.

parabola 10-10-2010 05:40 PM

I'm disappointed in Mase. Hope he bounces back.

Hope Perrault can step in.

The Bob Cole 10-10-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kid Canuck (Post 28226252)
haha yup, another awful game for Mase. Perimeter shots that the goalie gloves and kills our momentum, way to go Mase, I hope he misses significant time and Tamby can step in and take his spot.

Kid.... He was one of the few Canucks that was doing anything in the offensive zone last night. What game were you watching ?

Daryl 10-10-2010 05:46 PM

Nothing to worry bout Raymond if he comes back tommorow.

BAuldie 10-10-2010 05:49 PM

Really? I can't tell if people are being sarcastic or not.. I really hope they are..

people hoping Raymond is out for a bit so Jeff Freaking Tambellini can play for him..

or claiming Hordichuk would've saved Bolduc from being injured..

:help:

goalie311 10-10-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChemicalHansen (Post 28225263)
Those are tricky. Although, he seemed stable in his last few shifts.

Then again, he only took 3 short shifts in the 3rd after taking 5 shifts in each of the previous 2 periods.

Yeah, high ankle sprains, although they don't sound too badky, can keep a player out for a couple months or so (see: Crosby, Leighton)

Drop the Sopel 10-10-2010 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAuldie (Post 28227065)
Really? I can't tell if people are being sarcastic or not.. I really hope they are..

people hoping Raymond is out for a bit so Jeff Freaking Tambellini can play for him..

or claiming Hordichuk would've saved Bolduc from being injured..

:help:

Isn't that what a nuclear deterent is for? Doughty passing up on that hit to do his part for world peace?

Seriously, load Andrew Peters into the cannon! No more liberties!

Kid Canuck* 10-10-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick Jagr (Post 28227016)
Kid.... He was one of the few Canucks that was doing anything in the offensive zone last night. What game were you watching ?

I didn't realize we were grading players on snow angels and perimeter floaters. If this is the case then Raymond gets a A+

shortshorts 10-10-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kid Canuck (Post 28228715)
I didn't realize we were grading players on snow angels and perimeter floaters. If this is the case then Raymond gets a A+

I'd rather have Raymond doing snow angels in the dirty areas then Tambelinni avoiding the crease like the plague. Maybe something bounces off Raymond.

shortshorts 10-10-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChemicalHansen (Post 28225263)
Those are tricky. Although, he seemed stable in his last few shifts.

Then again, he only took 3 short shifts in the 3rd after taking 5 shifts in each of the previous 2 periods.

It's the re-hab that's difficult. The area will be completely healed but there is a sense of weakness there for a long time. The rehabbing is what gets players back in 3 weeks rather then a couple months.

Canucksrock 10-10-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kid Canuck (Post 28228715)
I didn't realize we were grading players on snow angels and perimeter floaters. If this is the case then Raymond gets a A+

I don't know how anyone in their right mind can say having mason Raymond out and Tamby in is better for the Canucks.

Quote:

Isn't that what a nuclear deterent is for? Doughty passing up on that hit to do his part for world peace?

Seriously, load Andrew Peters into the cannon! No more liberties!
It wasn't a dirty hit and was made in the play, not like doughty went out looking for a big hit...players get hurt it happens in a physical sport having a goon wouldn't have stopped that at all.

The Big Foot 10-10-2010 08:18 PM

How bad was Rypien at C? Maybe a line with Schaefer, Glass and Rypien could work. For five to eight minutes a game.
We seem stocked enough with PKers that we don't really need all those guys to do that. Kesler-Hansen, Malhotra-Shaefer, Raymond-Glass once in a while.
I don't want Perrault to be anything more than a short term injury replacement. Don't like his game at all. I'd rather give Bliznak a shot at settling into the pace of the NHL.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.