HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   My Old Promise (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=83460)

danboulie 06-11-2004 03:23 PM

My Old Promise

I was looking around the boards last night, and came across a thread i created during the Boston - Montreal series. I was at game 3, and i gave a description of the events taking place. I also mentioned that I had taken some pictures and would show them off here, but forgot all about it. Well here are some of the pics from that game!
Enjoy!

danboulie 06-11-2004 03:27 PM

More pictures!

danboulie 06-11-2004 03:30 PM

What could a few more hurt?

Ace2000 06-11-2004 03:41 PM

no in-game pics?

Habs4Life 06-11-2004 03:56 PM

Nice pics.. but like last poster said no ingame pics?

Brisson11 06-11-2004 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace2000
no in-game pics?

Game 3, habs vs. Bruins...

I would be more focused on the game rather than on in-game pics! I think this is the case. I'm assuming he doesn't have a big zoom lens on his camera so he would have far away shots if he did take any, unless he went down to ice level which is less important than focusing on the game :p:

theo6060 06-12-2004 01:35 AM

These are great pictures, thanks for sharing them. Reminds me of the time I saw the Habs in Vancouver a few years ago. Got a great shot of Koivu as he was skating right in front of me. If only I could remember where it was!! :banghead:

danboulie 06-12-2004 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brisson11
Game 3, habs vs. Bruins...

I would be more focused on the game rather than on in-game pics! I think this is the case. I'm assuming he doesn't have a big zoom lens on his camera so he would have far away shots if he did take any, unless he went down to ice level which is less important than focusing on the game :p:

You hit the nail on the head my good friend. My 3.2 Megapixel Sony Cybershot doesn't zoom very much. I took pictures of a Habs/Leafs game earlier on in the year (the 4-1 loss) and the in game ones didn't turn out well. I also showed up late for the pre game skate, so when I flew up for the Habs/Bruins game, I knew I was going to go in early, get some decent pics of the players during practise, and then go back up to my seat and enjoy PLAYOFF HOCKEY for what it's worth. The atmosphere at that game was so incredible that I didn't care at all about getting pictures during the game. Sorry to those who would have liked a few pics during the game, but hey, you take what you can get.

didjuicythat 06-12-2004 08:50 AM

Aphotic, I was at that game too. It's funny because on the picture you took of centre ice just before the game started, it looks like you're in the same section as me. I was just besides Theodore, in the red seats, the "J" row.

RE-HABS 06-12-2004 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiggsFan
Aphotic, I was at that game too. It's funny because on the picture you took of centre ice just before the game started, it looks like you're in the same section as me. I was just besides Theodore, in the red seats, the "J" row.

I thought Theo was in net and not in the Reds? :lol

chicpea* 06-12-2004 03:07 PM

Thanks for the pics Aphotic. I remember that thread. Ahh, good memories!

YEMELIN74 06-13-2004 05:48 AM

in game 3 i was probably sit 3 near where you took those pictures...
i was in section 110 if i remember right....
are u the one who took a pic of dowd infront of the board when he was doing a big smile and having is tongue out of his mouth.....

danboulie 06-13-2004 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FenixTX
in game 3 i was probably sit 3 near where you took those pictures...
i was in section 110 if i remember right....
are u the one who took a pic of dowd infront of the board when he was doing a big smile and having is tongue out of his mouth.....

That was me.
I had my habs jersey on, with number 47 and Boutilier on the back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiggsFan

Well it is funny because we were in the same row. I was in section 109, Row J, seat 6.

How close were we?

didjuicythat 06-14-2004 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphotic
That was me.
I had my habs jersey on, with number 47 and Boutilier on the back.

Well it is funny because we were in the same row. I was in section 109, Row J, seat 6.

How close were we?

If you were the guy wearing the #47 Habs jersey: very close! :D