HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Well where is the press conference? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=83965)

Unknownbutfamous 06-14-2004 04:11 PM

Well where is the press conference?

did any hear that there was going to be a PC or did some one pull a prank?

NoHeart 06-14-2004 04:15 PM

it was supposed to be at 5:05 on wfan....but as usuall everything else is more important...even talking politics with rudy...God i hate wfan thank god there is 1050 espn at least they are all sports

Yizee* 06-14-2004 04:16 PM

baseball

that guy on the left said they would talk about baseball next - so my guess this was a hoax by someone

RangerBoy 06-14-2004 04:32 PM

The special announcement

WFAN is replaying game 7 tonight at 9

That's it

Who said anything about any major announcement :shakehead

Shadowtron 06-14-2004 04:51 PM

There's Mike and MD at their best. Using their keen hockey sense to entice the fans. Here we are on the edge of the draft, player signings, coach hirings, and the CBA, but are lured by this two morons with bait that was fresh ten years ago. What the hell's going through their heads? Yeah, I'm sure Rangers fans everywhere are rejoicing over this "big announcement". And the worst part is, they made us sweat it out all weekend. Oh well, just one more item to add to the ponderous list of reasons why I can't stand those two clowns.

NoHeart 06-14-2004 04:55 PM

Thank god the rangers have moved to espn radio. Now there is no reason what so ever to listen to those 2 idiots. At least wally and the keeg dont treat their listeners like crap, and put on a MUCH BETTER SHOW!!!!!

Fotiu22 06-14-2004 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoHeart
Thank god the rangers have moved to espn radio. Now there is no reason what so ever to listen to those 2 idiots. At least wally and the keeg dont treat their listeners like crap, and put on a MUCH BETTER SHOW!!!!!

:handclap:

definitely. WFAN SUCKS.

Skroob* 06-14-2004 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowtron
There's Mike and MD at their best. Using their keen hockey sense to entice the fans. Here we are on the edge of the draft, player signings, coach hirings, and the CBA, but are lured by this two morons with bait that was fresh ten years ago. What the hell's going through their heads? Yeah, I'm sure Rangers fans everywhere are rejoicing over this "big announcement". And the worst part is, they made us sweat it out all weekend. Oh well, just one more item to add to the ponderous list of reasons why I can't stand those two clowns.

The only reason they still have jobs is because Opie and Anthony lost theirs.

in the hall 06-14-2004 09:52 PM

what was the announcement?

NYR469 06-14-2004 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in the hall

that wfan would be broadcasting the radio feed of game 7 from 94

in the hall 06-14-2004 10:44 PM

i'm glad i didn't waste my time, what a crock :shakehead

NYR469 06-14-2004 10:48 PM

Quote:

i'm glad i didn't waste my time, what a crock :shakehead

well what do you expect from this organization

charliemurphy 06-15-2004 12:13 AM

Quote:

I think what people are referring to a 20/20 sports update on WFAN this past weekend.
I'm not quite sure when everyone else heard it but, I was driving into the city around 2-3 PM on Saturday and I caught the tail end of a sports update and it involved something with "Q" and that an announcement could come as soon as early this week.
I do know that MSG is replaying Game 7 and rerunning it late-night. I'm watching it right now.
I'm not sure if some people got confused.
Another thing is I know is that Mike and the Mad Dog don't know anything about Hockey, but it was John Minko that did the update that I heard while driving.