HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Winnipeg Jets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Marc Savard (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=84179)

Zoo 06-15-2004 05:41 PM

Marc Savard
 
I guys I need some info on Savard.I'm thinking about picking him up in a fantasy league.So could anyone tell me who he plays with and if he is over his injury's from last season. :)

ATLThrashers15 06-15-2004 06:19 PM

Well, he plays with Heater and Kozzy. That is, if he can stay healthy.

dunwoody_joe 06-15-2004 08:04 PM

When healthy he gets top minutes on the #1 line and contributes about 1 point per game.

He cannot stay healthy an entire year, however. He plays the type of game that leads to nagging injuries. I expect about 60 games per season out of him.

He's good when he's healthy!

Russian_fanatic 06-15-2004 09:04 PM

He I think had the highest ppg before he was injured . The thing that bugs me is that , how come he is still touted as a number 2 center ?

Zoo 06-15-2004 11:08 PM

Thanks for the info guys.I'm still not sure if I should pick him up.In one hand he's a point per game player and in the other he's injury prone. :dunno:

Holly Gunning 06-15-2004 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russian_fanatic
how come he is still touted as a number 2 center ?

By whom? No one around here. I wouldn't go by opinions of people from his former team. He fits in much better in Atlanta.

BrooklynCanuck 06-16-2004 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HollyG
By whom? No one around here. I wouldn't go by opinions of people from his former team. He fits in much better in Atlanta.

Wouldn't everyone fit "better" between Heater and Kovalchuk?

Holly Gunning 06-16-2004 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooklynCanuck
Wouldn't everyone fit "better" between Heater and Kovalchuk?

Sure, if Heatley and Kovalchuk played on the same line, which, as we repeat many times here, they do not.

Blatny Spears 06-16-2004 01:17 PM

Keeping eating those purple berries, BrooklynCanuck. Don't stop now.

Vyacheslav 06-16-2004 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HollyG
Sure, if Heatley and Kovalchuk played on the same line, which, as we repeat many times here, they do not.

Someone should name a thread "Kovalchuk and Heatley do not play on the same line", close it, and sticky it.

Amen evil king 06-16-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoo
Thanks for the info guys.I'm still not sure if I should pick him up.In one hand he's a point per game player and in the other he's injury prone. :dunno:

What are the other options? Its a lot easier to recommend when one knows who Savard is up against..

Zoo 06-16-2004 09:45 PM

Well the guy before me picked up Savard.So good luck to him.

And just to answer last post.Here are a list of guys that I had to choose from.

Yashin
Shanny
Zetterberg
Straka
Kovy
Weight
Nedved

Just to name a few.I'm still not sure who I'm gonna go with.

ATLThrashers15 06-16-2004 10:01 PM

Thats a no brainer!

Russian_fanatic 06-16-2004 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoo
Well the guy before me picked up Savard.So good luck to him.

And just to answer last post.Here are a list of guys that I had to choose from.

Yashin
Shanny
Zetterberg
Straka
Kovy
Weight
Nedved

Just to name a few.I'm still not sure who I'm gonna go with.

Expect Nedved to have a good year if he signs with the oils .

Amen evil king 06-17-2004 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoo
Well the guy before me picked up Savard.So good luck to him.

And just to answer last post.Here are a list of guys that I had to choose from.

Yashin
Shanny
Zetterberg
Straka
Kovy
Weight
Nedved

Just to name a few.I'm still not sure who I'm gonna go with.


Is it like a yahoo-based keeper league or something? Theres a lot of those drafts going on at the moment, and I'm involved in a couple. Zetterberg sticks out if it is a keeper league, and then probably Kovalev, although they all get pretty close after that.

Zoo 06-17-2004 02:50 AM

Nah its not a keeper league.Other wise I would have gone with Zetterberg for sure.Being a pens fan kovy looking pretty good right now. :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.