HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Trophy Hockey Season 8; Will Saint Nik deliver? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=847245)

L-train* 11-29-2010 12:20 AM

Trophy Hockey Season 8; Will Saint Nik deliver?

Trophy Hockey

Alright, maybe I'm being a little hard on the guy, but whatever... Season 8 will see the delivery of FA's won last season, the opening of Pro Leagues (Maybe?), and the Match Viewer, if Nik's timetables are right.

In other words, FA deliveries this season, 3 weeks of vacation for Nik, then the Pro Leagues will be opened S9, lol.

If you changed teams, promoted, etc. please post and I'll update it.

HF Posters on Trophy Hockey -
USA
1.1 Orlando Blitz (The Zherdev)
1.1 Philadelphia Wings (Dash22)
1.1 Boston Blue Barracudas (IrishSniper87)
1.1 Provo Genesis (Sa Cryed)
1.1 Rhode Island Resistance (CantSeeColors)

2.1 Dayton Cats (Sh0otnSc0re)
2.1 Seattle Hobgoblins (DrHamburg)
2.1 Columbia Blue Accolade (dbr2)
2.1 Philadelphia Evil Bonebreakers (ToTheNet)
2.2 Allentown Armor (KevinLin)
2.2 Sioux City Aces (XS Chop)
2.3 St. Louis Germs (JayDepps)
2.3 Cleveland Northern Chaos (ForsbergIsOdin)

3.1 Oakland Green Devils (L-Train)
3.1 Birmingham Purple Grays (WhiskeyBoarder)
3.1 Philadelphia Flyers (Valhoun)
3.2 Raleigh Daft Missiles (Go For It)
3.2 Little Rock Baby Trojans (Agrudez)
3.2 Baltimore Clippers (JLHockeyKnight)
3.3 Athens Western Allstars (xChrisx159)
3.4 Rochester Super Beef (Spav1789)
3.5 Minneapolis Vortex (whatthef)
3.9 Fredericksburg Royal Nighthawks (Wildcard)
3.9 Buffalo Scarlet Flyers (OriginJM)

4.1 Chicago Peace (ilovetheflyers8)
4.2 Port Saint Lucie Coyotes (weber72)
4.2 Atlantic City Aces (HishonHishoff)
4.2 Adirondack Phantoms (CannonGoBoom)
4.2 Louisville Highland Hearts (Ziotree)
4.4 Troy Trail Blazers (Villedelphia)
4.19 Victorville Prophets (phillyflu)

Canaduh
2.3 Dollard-des-Ormeaux Super Partridges (Tomas Tatar)
2.1 Hamilton Rockabillies (dingbathero)
5.1 Windsor Hornets (tacoburrito)
5.6 Lorraine Aggies (Flyers93)

Japan
2.3 Kyōto Flames (Magritte)

Germany
2.2 Hannover Angels (Rizer)

If you're not on this list, just post and I will update it.

agrudez* 11-29-2010 12:24 AM

The Baby Trojans hit puberty and have promoted to 3.2.

Btw, does anybody know the time tables for Season Updates usually? When can I expect to see my FA's, etc.

Valhoun* 11-29-2010 12:31 AM

Yeah. I'll be in 3.1.

I need to level up with TP and then dump everything into player relations and such before the new salaries are calculated. I think there is a usually a short window in which to do that.

Villedelphia* 11-29-2010 12:40 AM

doubtful

L-train* 11-29-2010 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valhoun (Post 29238289)
Yeah. I'll be in 3.1.

I need to level up with TP and then dump everything into player relations and such before the new salaries are calculated. I think there is a usually a short window in which to do that.

Wake up early in the morning and you should be good... like 7ish, 8ish. That's what I did before the last SU. I'll adjust you guys momentarily.

Dash22 11-29-2010 03:31 AM

hello

JLHockeyKnight 11-29-2010 05:37 AM

Just checked now, I'm in 4.6 still now, but I believe I should be in 3.2 when the update actually takes effect.

sa cyred 11-29-2010 06:45 AM

Provo Genesis...... 1.1 babyyyyy woot! I'm excited. Also hoping they hand out the xp and rp before they give us the sponser deals. Media relations help those deals out. I actually didn't know that

JLHockeyKnight 11-29-2010 07:13 AM

Confirmed: Clarke County Devils are now in 3.2. West Division of National.

Go For It is in South Division of National.

Agrudez is in North Division of Oceanic.

ToTheNet 11-29-2010 07:48 AM

Philadelphia Evil Bonebreakers are now in 2.1 as well

Villedelphia* 11-29-2010 08:11 AM

surprise Paul Smith Award Winner (Playoff MVP)
http://trophyhockey.org/player.php?id=359700

JLHockeyKnight 11-29-2010 08:31 AM

So since I'm still fairly new, info would be nice:

When do we get our FA's? Not sure if anyone knows this yet since FA is fairly new.

Also, how do we go about wages in the off season? Do players need to be re-signed, or will wages fluctuate accordingly automatically? And what about draft picks? Do we get the option to sign or release?

CantSeeColors 11-29-2010 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sa cyred (Post 29239423)
Provo Genesis...... 1.1 babyyyyy woot! I'm excited. Also hoping they hand out the xp and rp before they give us the sponser deals. Media relations help those deals out. I actually didn't know that

We're both in the division with Dash. This ought to be good.

I put ~30 points into media relations last season expecting that to be implemented by now. Going to be tough to see how much of an effect it has as my budget is going to shoot up from back to back promotions though. Wouldn't surprise me if I got well over $5 mil more space to play with. Hopefully there will be a stud d-man left in FA for me to scoop up.

L-Train, I'm up in 1.1 now too.

Juicy Couturier* 11-29-2010 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLHockeyKnight (Post 29239941)
So since I'm still fairly new, info would be nice:

When do we get our FA's? Not sure if anyone knows this yet since FA is fairly new.

Also, how do we go about wages in the off season? Do players need to be re-signed, or will wages fluctuate accordingly automatically? And what about draft picks? Do we get the option to sign or release?

No clue the FA will work since it's the first season with them.

Players salaries will automatically go up or down depending mainly on age and average so take now of what your guys make now so you can see how much they changed if that effects whether you keep them or not.

Draft picks will be able to be signed after the season update. You basically go in and there's a list of your picks and you can select to sign them or not.

OriginJM 11-29-2010 09:12 AM

Buffalo Scarlet Flyers have been moved up to 3.9.

Hell yeah.

Edit: Anyone else get this?

"We are sad to inform you that during the off season our fan club lost a total of 88 members, as a result of our bad performance in season 7. We hope that next season will be a better one for us, and that you have got what it takes to turn this around quickly.

Regards,
The Board"

I WON THE ****ING CUP, WHAT ELSE DO THEY WANT?

BringBackZherdev* 11-29-2010 09:18 AM

Origin I'm also in 3.9 looks like your in the other conference good luck to you this year hopefully one of us promotes to a 2.x this year.

JLHockeyKnight 11-29-2010 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OriginJM (Post 29240297)
Buffalo Scarlet Flyers have been moved up to 3.9.

Hell yeah.

Edit: Anyone else get this?

"We are sad to inform you that during the off season our fan club lost a total of 88 members, as a result of our bad performance in season 7. We hope that next season will be a better one for us, and that you have got what it takes to turn this around quickly.

Regards,
The Board"

I WON THE ****ING CUP, WHAT ELSE DO THEY WANT?

I gained 33 new members, LOL.

OriginJM 11-29-2010 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildCard (Post 29240355)
Origin I'm also in 3.9 looks like your in the other conference good luck to you this year hopefully one of us promotes to a 2.x this year.

Absolutely. It'll be more fun knowing someone on the boards is in my league.

JLHockeyKnight 11-29-2010 09:47 AM

Anyone else get an error when trying to look at contracts? I'm doing it on my Blackberry. Everything else works fine, though.

ForsbergIsOdin 11-29-2010 09:47 AM

The fan losing thing isnt a bug.
Its nik attempting to right is wrongs, and equalize the teams to give you the fans a team your size, reputation, etc is SUPPOSED to have.

That said, I gained 47 fans. WOOOO?

Juicy Couturier* 11-29-2010 09:58 AM

Hi Coach Stevens,

We are sad to inform you that during the off season our fan club lost a total of 225 members, as a result of our bad performance in season 7. We hope that next season will be a better one for us, and that you have got what it takes to turn this around quickly.

Regards,
The Board

My teams season goal was to reach the playoffs. They had the 4th best record in the conference and made it to the conference finals where I lost to Val who had an unbeatable team. Nice work Nik. All this and my fan club mood is happy right now lol.

dingbathero 11-29-2010 10:04 AM

I am also getting an error when trying to view contracts...

L-Train - am in 2.1 now.

L-train* 11-29-2010 10:13 AM

I think it's up to date now, wow, there's a lotta promotions this year! 6 already put in.

L-train* 11-29-2010 10:14 AM

Met my sponsor goal, got 160 RP, then...

Hi Coach Meister,

We are happy to inform you that during the off season our fan club gained a total of 306 new members, as a result of our performance in season 7.

Regards,
The Board

Valhoun* 11-29-2010 10:16 AM

I hit my sponsor goal, promoted, and got 12 new members. That was awesome.