HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Lindback and Helmet? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=851092)

K3V1N 12-08-2010 08:42 PM

Lindback and Helmet?
 
Simple question based on Lindback's bio (http://predators.nhl.com/club/player.htm?id=8474765), why is the Ads' (Milwaukee Admirals) mascot on Anders helmet when he hasn't played a game with Milwaukee?

Milly79 12-08-2010 08:46 PM

I would assume it's that way becuase he had it made before he knew that he would sticking in Nashville. There's still a chance he may get demoted at some point (I would think)

Seth Lake 12-08-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milly79 (Post 29446244)
I would assume it's that way becuase he had it made before he knew that he would sticking in Nashville. There's still a chance he may get demoted at some point (I would think)

Correct, Lindback ordered the mask prior to training camp and didn't know where he'd be playing. Therefore, he decided to get a mask that was painted for both teams and simply hasn't changed it yet. The way he's playing...I doubt he will see Milwaukee any time soon, but I think it's a sign of humility also knowing that if he doesn't keep improving...he could be riding the bus in the minors yet.

K3V1N 12-08-2010 09:18 PM

Significant to say the least of having a starting goaly with a minor league mascot on their helmet in dominance and with a win of course in Detroit.

MattPreds37 12-08-2010 10:10 PM

His current record is 4-0-2, I think he should keep the helmet, and I like it, its looks like Unity for our entire organization. Theyll be a race for it at skate of the union 2011.

Pjosk 12-09-2010 06:43 AM

Hey guys, been around for a while but never created an account.

Here's a link to a swedish artist who paints most of the NHL/AHL masks. Check the mask gallery.

http://www.daveart.com/mask-gallery/...4/default.aspx

Nitrous Mafia 12-09-2010 02:10 PM

How much do those things run?

And when you say "he" ordered it, is it their responsibility to go out and acquire their own helmet? I know they have input in the design but they are the ones that actually order it?

Liquidfire3240 12-09-2010 02:26 PM

Dont Pickard/Lindback/Smith all have both logos on their helmets?

jcupp 12-11-2010 11:54 PM

He used that helmet tonight.

By the way. They showed a video of Lindback getting an apartment the other night. Heard it was pretty funny. Is it online somewhere?

I Will Son 12-12-2010 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcupp (Post 29515460)
He used that helmet tonight.

By the way. They showed a video of Lindback getting an apartment the other night. Heard it was pretty funny. Is it online somewhere?

Yea just go to Predstv on the preds website.

ThirdManIn 12-12-2010 01:47 AM

It's because he headbutts pucks

golfmade 12-12-2010 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcupp (Post 29515460)
He used that helmet tonight.

By the way. They showed a video of Lindback getting an apartment the other night. Heard it was pretty funny. Is it online somewhere?

http://video.predators.nhl.com/video...nsole?id=85960

Unlike I Will Son I do the work for you :laugh:

Cool video, I liked it. Wondering who he called at the end to help him though.

belle 12-12-2010 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfmade (Post 29517815)
http://video.predators.nhl.com/video...nsole?id=85960

Unlike I Will Son I do the work for you :laugh:

Cool video, I liked it. Wondering who he called at the end to help him though.

Patrick Hornqvist makes an appearance toward the end of the clip I saw on TV.

codeyh 12-12-2010 08:03 AM

yeah, horn dog's at the end of the clip.

Seth Lake 12-12-2010 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfmade (Post 29517815)
http://video.predators.nhl.com/video...nsole?id=85960

Unlike I Will Son I do the work for you :laugh:

Cool video, I liked it. Wondering who he called at the end to help him though.

As has been said, he called fellow Swede, Patric Hornqvist.

Patric drives a big truck that you hear Lindback asking to "borrow"...

jcupp 12-12-2010 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfmade (Post 29517815)
http://video.predators.nhl.com/video...nsole?id=85960

Unlike I Will Son I do the work for you :laugh:

Cool video, I liked it. Wondering who he called at the end to help him though.

Thanks.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:22 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.