HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Calgary Flames (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Rants and Rambles of a Fanatic (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=851568)

Flames Fanatic 12-10-2010 03:22 AM

Rants and Rambles of a Fanatic
 
Hey guys, I just tried my hand at writing a blog entry about the Flames on CF.com and I thought I'd share it here as well and see what you guys think.

http://fans.flames.nhl.com/community...and-no-heroes/

Flames Fanatic 12-11-2010 01:48 AM

Hey guys, for anyone that cares, I've put up another blog posting, this time discussing the potential of a rebuild. Any comments or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

http://fans.flames.nhl.com/community...ng-the-future/

Lunatik* 12-11-2010 01:50 AM

i would but i'm not welcome in Nazi-land (ie. cf.com)

Flames Fanatic 12-11-2010 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunatik (Post 29494339)
i would but i'm not welcome in Nazi-land (ie. cf.com)

You can't even click the links? I'd post them here, but the first blog was over 2000 words and this last one was much closer to 3000.

Lunatik* 12-11-2010 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flames Fanatic (Post 29494363)
You can't even click the links? I'd post them here, but the first blog was over 2000 words and this last one was much closer to 3000.

nope i'm perma banned from any part of the fan community... but i dont think i have the patience to read 5000 words anyways :P

666Orion666 12-11-2010 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flames Fanatic (Post 29473451)
Hey guys, I just tried my hand at writing a blog entry about the Flames on CF.com and I thought I'd share it here as well and see what you guys think.

http://fans.flames.nhl.com/community...and-no-heroes/

Excellent job buddy:yo:

slappipappi 12-11-2010 07:42 AM

A couple of typo's.

You say Calgary has 2-3 games in hand over the teams thery are chasing, the opposite is true.

You say you can't assume that a high draft pick will not turn out perfect 100% of the time, you obviously meant the opposite.

Flames Fanatic 12-11-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slappipappi (Post 29495467)
A couple of typo's.

You say Calgary has 2-3 games in hand over the teams thery are chasing, the opposite is true.

You say you can't assume that a high draft pick will not turn out perfect 100% of the time, you obviously meant the opposite.

Thank you kindly good sir. I shall fix that immediately. I stared at the first one for a while last night and couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. I thought I was looking for a grammatical error as opposed to terminology lol.

FLAMESTR 12-12-2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flames Fanatic (Post 29473451)
Hey guys, I just tried my hand at writing a blog entry about the Flames on CF.com and I thought I'd share it here as well and see what you guys think.

http://fans.flames.nhl.com/community...and-no-heroes/


Been a blogger for sometime so I have read many blogs. You did a great job but of course I have been banned from everywhere except here. Great job buddy keep it up.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.