HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Hockey News Power Rankings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=852796)

MrHockey1982 12-13-2010 02:53 PM

The Hockey News Power Rankings
 
http://www.thehockeynews.com/article...ing-along.html

The rankings are up we are in third, pretty accurate. I'm suprised they don't have the Pens in first though. Anyways I thought the comment below would be entertaining for you all to read. It's on that page with the power rankings LOL!!


ThreeRiversTom Today 02:32 PM

I can't believe the Pens aren't #1. Any team that has Crosby should always be #1. He is the best player ever and someday everyone will realize that. Even at his worst Sid is better than Gretzky, Howe or any of the other ancients or present players

IrishSniper87 12-13-2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrHockey1982 (Post 29543289)
http://www.thehockeynews.com/article...ing-along.html

The rankings are up we are in third, pretty accurate. I'm suprised they don't have the Pens in first though. Anyways I thought the comment below would be entertaining for you all to read. It's on that page with the power rankings LOL!!


ThreeRiversTom Today 02:32 PM

I can't believe the Pens aren't #1. Any team that has Crosby should always be #1. He is the best player ever and someday everyone will realize that. Even at his worst Sid is better than Gretzky, Howe or any of the other ancients or present players

Delusional Pens fan is delusional.

IAN aka RYAN 12-13-2010 02:57 PM

Some people see through some really tinted glasses.

MrHockey1982 12-13-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAN aka RYAN (Post 29543347)
Some people see through some really tinted glasses.


I love how he conveniently left out Lemieux LOL!!!

Valhoun* 12-13-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrHockey1982 (Post 29543381)
I love how he conveniently left out Lemieux LOL!!!

I am sure that the guy is just trolling but, if he really is a Pens fan, then I am sure that he has no idea who Lemieux is.

Hollywood Couturier 12-13-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrHockey1982 (Post 29543381)
I love how he conveniently left out Lemieux LOL!!!

Who the hell is Lemieux? That old hack that played with Crosby for the first few years?

IrishSniper87 12-13-2010 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valhoun (Post 29543397)
I am sure that the guy is just trolling but, if he really is a Pens fan, then I am sure that he has no idea who Lemieux is.

I'm sure some Pens fans are aware of who Lemieux is. I mean, Crosby lived with him for a bit, didn't he?

:laugh:

MrHockey1982 12-13-2010 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valhoun (Post 29543397)
I am sure that the guy is just trolling but, if he really is a Pens fan, then I am sure that he has no idea who Lemieux is.


Bahahaha nice!! I really hope he isn't trolling and that it's a real statement. Anyways just thought it was good for a quick laugh either way. Biggest game of the season tomorrow night!! I heard Boosh was starting?

agrudez* 12-13-2010 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood Cannon (Post 29543414)
Who the hell is Lemieux? That old hack that played with Crosby for the first few years?

Woah now, just because they lived together doesn't mean they "played" with one another.

There is only marginal amounts of evidence to support this accusation and thus I must file it under speculation.

usahockey22flyers 12-13-2010 03:24 PM

I just saw this on facebook!

Flyerfan808 12-13-2010 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrHockey1982 (Post 29543381)
I love how he conveniently left out Lemieux LOL!!!

I have met some "Penguins fans" who did not know who Mario Lemieux was, or that he is presently the owner of the team, and others who thought that he was a goalie.

Sadly though, he is correct. Penguins are on a 12 game win streak? We need to make sure that stops tomorrow night.

Krnage 12-14-2010 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyerfan808 (Post 29545726)
I have met some "Penguins fans" who did not know who Mario Lemieux was, or that he is presently the owner of the team, and others who thought that he was a goalie.

Sadly though, he is correct. Penguins are on a 12 game win streak? We need to make sure that stops tomorrow night.

was thinking your talking about Claude Lemieux :laugh:

dbr2 12-14-2010 12:55 AM

Hi troll.

MrHockey1982 12-14-2010 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyerfan808 (Post 29545726)
I have met some "Penguins fans" who did not know who Mario Lemieux was, or that he is presently the owner of the team, and others who thought that he was a goalie.

Sadly though, he is correct. Penguins are on a 12 game win streak? We need to make sure that stops tomorrow night.


Nooo. Can't be. That has to be a joke right? I was only kidding about all of this but really? They didn't know who Lemieux was?????????????

Boy no wonder they almost moved.....:shakehead

IAN aka RYAN 12-14-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrHockey1982 (Post 29557927)
Nooo. Can't be. That has to be a joke right? I was only kidding about all of this but really? They didn't know who Lemieux was?????????????

Boy no wonder they almost moved.....:shakehead

You'd be surprised how "new" most Pens fans. Jaromir Jagr only played for the Rangers and Paul Coffey was their beat writer back in the day.

Beef Invictus 12-14-2010 05:16 PM

If that guy is serious, I wonder if he knows Gretzky has two 200 point seasons?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.