HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Calgary Flames (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   PGT: Maple Leafs 2 Flames 5 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=853802)

StreakingRed 12-16-2010 12:08 AM

Maple Leafs 2 Flames 5
 
The Lines

A. Tanguay O. Jokinen J. Iginla

N. Hagman B. Morrison R. Bourque

C. Glencross M. Backlund A. Kotalik

T. Kostopoulos D. Moss/M.Stajan T. Jackman


The Pairings

R. Regehr J. Bouwmeester

M. Giordano C. Sarich

A. Pardy A. Babchuk


The Goalies

M. Kiprusoff

H. Karlsson


Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports/...#ixzz18FgqmDgU


GO FLAMES GO!

ski1236* 12-16-2010 12:10 AM

dammit suttter iggy does work with joke

ski1236* 12-16-2010 12:10 AM

doesnt*

WhereIsIt 12-16-2010 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ski1236 (Post 29602097)
dammit suttter iggy does work with joke

Jokinen's been playing well. Iginla's been playing well. Roll with it until it doesn't work again.

CoRD 12-16-2010 06:13 AM

Order some golf shoes.

Johnny Hoxville 12-16-2010 10:07 AM

This is gonna be awesome game to watch I think. I'm really pumped up, should be entertaining and hard hitting.

Razor 12-16-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVW (Post 29605737)
This is gonna be awesome game to watch I think. I'm really pumped up, should be entertaining and hard hitting.

Take it easy on old Dion eh. Hahahaha good luck tn boys.

Thomas Malthus 12-16-2010 11:51 AM

Paul Hendricks tweeted that Stajan will center Tanguay and Iginla, any other sources for you guys confirming that?

Center Ice Scrum 12-16-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoRD (Post 29603774)
Order some golf shoes.

We putting an order in together?

Stewie Griffin 12-16-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrightta (Post 29607368)
Paul Hendricks tweeted that Stajan will center Tanguay and Iginla, any other sources for you guys confirming that?

That would be moving from the outhouse to the penthouse, since Stajan has been a healthy scratch the last couple of games, and lolli has been centering those two. I can't find any specific source, but typically Stajan can be found in that spot.

HockeyGuruPitka 12-16-2010 01:47 PM

Jeez flames fans this board is dead, GL tonight... hows stajan and hagman panning out for you guys? Hopefully phaneuf doesn't pull a M.Staal on Stajan or his careers over.

iPunch 12-16-2010 02:33 PM

Here's our lineup for tonight;

Offense
MacArthur - Grabovski - Kulemin
Armstrong - Bozak - Kessel
Kadri - Mitchell - Versteeg
Orr - Brent - Sjostrom

Defense
Beauchemin - Phaneuf
Kaberle - Schenn
Aulie - Lebda

Goaltenders
Giguere
Gustavsson

Goodluck tonight, this one's been circled on alot of peoples calendars. Can't wait.

Meganuck* 12-16-2010 02:35 PM

For one night, I'm a Flames fan. Let's roll.

htpwn 12-16-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HockeyGuruPitka (Post 29609509)
Jeez flames fans this board is dead, GL tonight... hows stajan and hagman panning out for you guys? Hopefully phaneuf doesn't pull a M.Staal on Stajan or his careers over.

Good loss?
Rubbing salt in the wound on the topic of the Phaneuf trade?

Please, don't troll. We had enough of a troll-fest last game with the Oilers. If you want to wish Calgary good luck tonight or some other positive post (BTW, good luck tonight guys), do so. Otherwise don't post on the Flames board. We don't need Flame trolls coming onto the Leaf board in retaliation.

Center Ice Scrum 12-16-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricCartman (Post 29610351)
For one night, I'm a Flames fan. Let's roll.

LOL aren't you a die hard soiler?

StreakingRed 12-16-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leafidelity (Post 29610310)
Goodluck tonight, this one's been circled on alot of peoples calendars. Can't wait.


Hoping for a good game tonight. But to be honest, this is just another game to me and a game the Flames need to win. I wish Phaneuf all the best in Toronto, but this isn't exactly Mike Modano returning to Dallas for the first time as the opposition.

iPunch 12-16-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreakingRed (Post 29610480)
Hoping for a good game tonight. But to be honest, this is just another game to me and a game the Flames need to win. I wish Phaneuf all the best in Toronto, but this isn't exactly Mike Modano returning to Dallas for the first time as the opposition.

I was talking more about the date being circled on Phaneuf, Aulie, Hagman and Stajans calendars. Stajan played 6 years in Toronto and Dion 5 in Calgary. I expect both to have a jump in their step, and to a lesser extent Hagman and Aulie.

Epoch 12-16-2010 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricCartman (Post 29610351)
For one night, I'm a Flames fan. Let's roll.

Those big bad Leafs can make you support your biggest rival? That's like me becoming a Sens fan when Montreal beats us.

NaiveLeafsFan 12-16-2010 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricCartman (Post 29610351)
For one night, I'm a Flames fan. Let's roll.

Just sad...no team allegiance at all :shakehead

Lunatik* 12-16-2010 03:46 PM

I will say as I usually do...

Just ****in win

The Gnome 12-16-2010 03:53 PM

It is going to be so awesome watching Phaneuf suck for another team. So glad he's gone...

GO FLAMES!

Please try to win back to back games for the first time since October. The dmen have been solid as of late and so has the captain, combine that with our ridiculous awesome goalie and we should win if they keep rolling.

goodsauce 12-16-2010 04:16 PM

Lets be honest, If we could have Phaneuf still for PP and offensive zone possessions, we would take him back in a heartbeat.

But as far as Defensive zone, I think I would rather have a Tyke (timbits initiation player) back there for us. Watch for it tonight, all he does in the defensive zone is stand about 5 feet to the right or left of the net, and watch as the play unfolds.

jmart21 12-16-2010 04:28 PM

Glad to see one of the Albertan teams knows how to make a respectable GDT.:handclap:

StreakingRed 12-16-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artysmith (Post 29612059)
Lets be honest, If we could have Phaneuf still for PP and offensive zone possessions, we would take him back in a heartbeat.


I would love to have Phaneuf back in Calgary, so that the trade could be done again and properly this time, with a different team.

StreakingRed 12-16-2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmart21 (Post 29612241)
Glad to see one of the Albertan teams knows how to make a respectable GDT.:handclap:


Jugding by the comments today from Maple Leafs fans, and the fact that an Oilers fan is cheering for the Flames tonight, it's safe to assume there was a lot of trolling back and forth between the two fan bases on tuesday night? :laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.