HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The Rink (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Inline hockey puck question (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=855695)

Howard35 12-21-2010 12:02 PM

Inline hockey puck question
What do you call the pegs on the standard puck and where can you find the replacements?

WickedWrister 12-21-2010 01:44 PM


And why don't you just buy new pucks?

mhkehoe 12-21-2010 02:15 PM

They are just pegs, and only the IDS pucks have replacement ones as far as I know.

Howard35 12-24-2010 10:09 PM


Originally Posted by WickedWrister (Post 29702747)

And why don't you just buy new pucks?

If I did that with every puck I go through and see per year i'd be poor.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.