HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   kings fans i need your help! regarding tickets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=859914)

leafsfan12345 01-02-2011 01:53 PM

kings fans i need your help! regarding tickets

hi guys,

at the end of february me and my dad will be traveling from our home in hamilton,ontario,canada to los angeles for a week and both of us being big hockey fans we are going to check out a game. we r going to the red wings vs kings game on feb 28th and i just have a question to all of you that are regulars at the staples center.....i was wondering if you think it is wise to order/buy our tickets online opposed to buying in person at the box office? do the kings games tend to sell out at all this season? we r not looking for primo seats just 2 seats in the upper bowl, preferably the corner. do you think there will be alot of tickets left if we buy the day of? or should i be cautious and buy online? thanks alot guys i hope i get some input.

LombardiTool 01-02-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leafsfan12345 (Post 29926589)
hi guys,

at the end of february me and my dad will be traveling from our home in hamilton,ontario,canada to los angeles for a week and both of us being big hockey fans we are going to check out a game. we r going to the red wings vs kings game on feb 28th and i just have a question to all of you that are regulars at the staples center.....i was wondering if you think it is wise to order/buy our tickets online opposed to buying in person at the box office? do the kings games tend to sell out at all this season? we r not looking for primo seats just 2 seats in the upper bowl, preferably the corner. do you think there will be alot of tickets left if we buy the day of? or should i be cautious and buy online? thanks alot guys i hope i get some input.

Lots of Detroit fans in the area and Red Wings fans come out in droves. It is pretty much a home game for Detroit. These are probably the hottest tickets for Kings and the game does sell out quite a bit. It is a Monday night so you may be OK but if you want to be safe, I would get tickets in advance.

KINGS17 01-02-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leafsfan12345 (Post 29926589)
hi guys,

Go to stubhub.com. If you can afford it buy tickets in the PR section. You won't be disappointed. Second choice buy seats in one of the 200 section corners. Best value in the house.

Dooney 01-02-2011 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KINGS17 (Post 29927064)
Go to stubhub.com. If you can afford it buy tickets in the PR section. You won't be disappointed. Second choice buy seats in one of the 200 section corners. Best value in the house.

Yay, we agree on something! :)

onlyalad 01-02-2011 03:54 PM

Third vote for PR tickets.
You can get them for 50-60 dollars plus fees. Totally worth it for your only game at Staples (purple seats on stub hub seating chart).

hawkeyexp 01-02-2011 07:10 PM

Yes be sure to by in advance for the kings@Wings game. This game always sells out.

Boba Fettuccine 01-03-2011 11:25 AM

I have had a lot of luck on Ebay. I got lower bowl tickets behind the goal for $42 each against Chicago

leafsfan12345 01-03-2011 01:21 PM

thanks for the input guys! i decided im going to buy them online today instead just to be on the safe side.