HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   HBL Line Name (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=865142)

SolidSnakeUS 01-14-2011 09:06 PM

HBL Line Name
 
Honestly, HBL isn't that clever for such a line that cliques this much.

I suggest "Hobbit Line" or something like that.

Sorry if this was already made once before.

Beef Invictus 01-14-2011 09:08 PM

The Heartbreak Line

(Because they break other teams' hearts)

GKJ 01-14-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Invictus (Post 30217808)
The Heartbreak Line

I was thinking Heartbreak Kid yesterday, but couldn't figure out how to make it work.

King Forsberg 01-14-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Invictus (Post 30217808)
The Heartbreak Line

(Because they break other teams' hearts)

Spell it with Hartnell in mind

The Hartbreak Line

Phileeguy 01-14-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go kim johnsson 514 (Post 30217834)
I was thinking Heartbreak Kid yesterday, but couldn't figure out how to make it work.

Well that movie didn't work, I wouldn't want that line sharing a name with that putrid mess.

Beef Invictus 01-14-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timonen (Post 30217865)
Spell it with Hartnell in mind

The Hartbreak Line

I love it

JLHockeyKnight 01-14-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timonen (Post 30217865)
Spell it with Hartnell in mind

The Hartbreak Line

Capitalize the B too so it's HBL?

Other than that, love it.

King Forsberg 01-14-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLHockeyKnight (Post 30217971)
Capitalize the B too so it's HBL?

Other than that, love it.

I agree

Hart
Break
Line

FlyerGuy18 01-14-2011 09:23 PM

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._5682456_n.jpg

Brun0 01-14-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Invictus (Post 30217808)
The Heartbreak Line

(Because they break other teams' hearts)

The heart- Hartnell Break-Brier Line-Leino

I like it.

Sawdalite 01-14-2011 09:23 PM

You all laughed at me a few months back when I had that thread looking for a name for the line... I'd resurrect the thread if I could find it. :laugh:

Sawdalite 01-14-2011 09:27 PM

I actually like that HeartBreak Line also... and maybe a forecast of a Hart Trophy for Briere ... after Crosby and Stamkos cool down ;)

Giroux tha Damaja 01-14-2011 09:33 PM

Briere's Bunch.

PhillyFlying 01-14-2011 10:00 PM

the cookie monster and his feisty cookie bandits. too long?

i like the hartbreak lein.

sa cyred 01-14-2011 11:18 PM

I think it needs to be simpler. Remember Deuces Wild? Legion of Doom? (etc etc) Has to be simpler.

Sawdalite 01-14-2011 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sa cyred (Post 30219876)
I think it needs to be simpler. Remember Deuces Wild? Legion of Doom? (etc etc) Has to be simpler.

How is Legion of Doom any simpler than HeartBreak Line?

sa cyred 01-14-2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sawdalite (Post 30219951)
How is Legion of Doom any simpler than HeartBreak Line?

Eh, to me it sounds alittle womanish. Heartbreak Line sounds like it should be a show on Lifetime. Hey, thats just me though

Sawdalite 01-14-2011 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sa cyred (Post 30219992)
Eh, to me it sounds alittle womanish. Heartbreak Line sounds like it should be a show on Lifetime. Hey, thats just me though

Gotcha... what about: 'HeartBreak Ridge' ?


Eastwood is not girly. :laugh:

Giroux tha Damaja 01-15-2011 12:22 AM

The CHOP line (i.e. those kids are pretty sick).

Sorta ties in with Briere's Bunch, which is also in poor taste, but whatever.

Beef Invictus 01-15-2011 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go kim johnsson 514 (Post 30217834)
I was thinking Heartbreak Kid yesterday, but couldn't figure out how to make it work.


Orange Crush 89 01-15-2011 12:46 AM

HartBrieakLeine?

Chicken Chaser 01-15-2011 01:25 AM

Dunno if this would ever catch on cuz it's too long to say, but I was decided to throw this together after the comments in the GDT...

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/3804/lotrline.jpg

Beef Invictus 01-15-2011 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicken Chaser (Post 30220943)
Dunno if this would ever catch on cuz it's too long to say, but I was decided to throw this together after the comments in the GDT...

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3804/lotrline.jpg

:yo: :yo:


Someone else suggested Fellowship of the Rink, that might fit better.

(not to trash what you've accomplished here, it rules)


edit: holy god above us, Villelrond is creepy, hahahaha

Chicken Chaser 01-15-2011 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Invictus (Post 30220964)
Someone else suggested Fellowship of the Rink, that might fit better.

(not to trash what you've accomplished here, it rules)


edit: holy god above us, Villelrond is creepy, hahahaha

Hmmm, I mist have missed that, and I agree it has a better ring to it - hah.

I'll have to mess with it when i wake up

Beef Invictus 01-15-2011 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicken Chaser (Post 30221006)
Hmmm, I mist have missed that, and I agree it has a better ring to it - hah.

I'll have to mess with it when i wake up

I see what you did there.


(It's a play on words)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.