HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Digital Arts (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   Wallpaper: Michael Grabner|New York Islanders (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=870096)

Tavares2TheRescue 01-27-2011 05:08 PM

Michael Grabner|New York Islanders
 
Click for full size:
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...rabnerwall.png

straka91* 01-27-2011 06:47 PM

Looks good. Props

Eternal Sunshine 02-04-2011 11:55 PM

Absolutely unreal wallpaper. Do you take requests?

Tavares2TheRescue 02-05-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyfanatic19 (Post 30671572)
Absolutely unreal wallpaper. Do you take requests?

Thanks and yeah, I do. Just make sure to tell me your desired size and any other details.

Eternal Sunshine 02-06-2011 04:19 AM

1680 x 1050 is perfect

if you could make me a Franzen one, I would be very grateful:)

Tavares2TheRescue 02-13-2011 02:54 PM

Johan Franzen Wallpaper (click for full size)
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...ranzenwall.png

Eternal Sunshine 02-17-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tavares2TheRescue (Post 30889137)

THANK YOU :handclap:

edit: oh it doesn't fit like the Grabner one does, are they not the same size?

Tavares2TheRescue 02-20-2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyfanatic19 (Post 31016386)
THANK YOU :handclap:

edit: oh it doesn't fit like the Grabner one does, are they not the same size?

They're the same size, are you using the full size one?

Eternal Sunshine 02-21-2011 03:52 AM

For me it says the Grabner one is 800x500 while the Franzen one is 640x400

habsman56 02-21-2011 09:14 PM

hockeyfanatic, you're supposed to click it and open the full size one. You're using the thumbnail scaled down version.

Starsfan24 02-22-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tavares2TheRescue (Post 30686030)
Thanks and yeah, I do. Just make sure to tell me your desired size and any other details.

A Kari Lehtonen one would be awesome, the Grabner one fits, so same size as that please.

Eternal Sunshine 02-25-2011 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habsman56 (Post 31125984)
hockeyfanatic, you're supposed to click it and open the full size one. You're using the thumbnail scaled down version.

Thanks :blush:

Tavares2TheRescue 02-25-2011 04:17 PM

Kari Lehtonen Wallpaper (click for full size)
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...40/5153062.png

Starsfan24 02-25-2011 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tavares2TheRescue (Post 31227733)
Kari Lehtonen Wallpaper (click for full size)
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...40/5153062.png

It won't let me open the full size version. It says it can't open it? :help:

Tavares2TheRescue 02-26-2011 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starsfan24 (Post 31233245)
It won't let me open the full size version. It says it can't open it? :help:

Odd. Does this work?
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/5153062.png2

Starsfan24 02-26-2011 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tavares2TheRescue (Post 31240368)

Yes it does! Thank you so much!

Le Tricolore 03-06-2011 11:48 PM

These are awesome. How about a Pacioretty one in 1920*1080 if you have the time, please? :)

Devilsfan92 03-07-2011 02:21 PM

These are great, really like them.

Request? Ilya Kovalchuk 1920*1080, if possible, please?

Hampe 03-08-2011 05:10 PM

If you could make a Corey Perry one with 1680x1050 dimensions, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance! All of these so far are great.

Tavares2TheRescue 03-09-2011 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Tricolore (Post 31475474)
These are awesome. How about a Pacioretty one in 1920*1080 if you have the time, please? :)

Max Pacioretty Wallpaper
http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/...atcheswall.png

Tavares2TheRescue 03-12-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilsfan92 (Post 31483299)
These are great, really like them.

Request? Ilya Kovalchuk 1920*1080, if possible, please?

Ilya Kovalchuk Wallpaper
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...x/kovywall.png

Alvvays 03-12-2011 03:20 PM

These are incredible.

Could I get a Letang wallpaper? I think it's 1640*1080.

TIA!

Alaix 03-12-2011 07:31 PM

I don't know what effect you put over players but it looks like you took the pictures from NHL11 when I doubt you did, keep the face sharper at least!

habsman56 03-13-2011 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alaix (Post 31625433)
I don't know what effect you put over players but it looks like you took the pictures from NHL11 when I doubt you did, keep the face sharper at least!

I like the effect. He uses Topaz Adjust, and I think it actually looks better.

Alvvays 03-13-2011 01:44 AM

What tool in Topaz, though?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.