HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: Fla - Cgy - Bos (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=871403)

davo0705 01-31-2011 11:52 PM

Fla - Cgy - Bos
 
To Florida:

BOS 1st
BOS 3rd
Matt Stajan
Michael Ryder

To CGY:

Stephen Weiss
Mark Stuart
Nick Bjustad


To Boston:

Rene Bourque
Matt Pelech
FLA 3rd

Edit: Added a prospect going to Calgary and Changed BOS's pick from 4th to 3rd

FLAMES666 01-31-2011 11:57 PM

Calgary gets hosed!!!

HighLifeMan 01-31-2011 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davo0705 (Post 30575696)
To Florida:

BOS 1st
BOS 4th
Matt Stajan
Michael Ryder

To CGY:

Stephen Weiss
Mark Stuart


To Boston:

Rene Bourque
Matt Pelech
FLA 3rd

Calgary says no, The difference between Weiss and Stajan is certainly not significant enough for us to part with Bourque.

And we have absolutely no need for Stuart.

davo0705 01-31-2011 11:59 PM

Would a prospect to calgary even it out more?

BurnEmUp 02-01-2011 12:04 AM

Boston most likely shoots this down as well.

iggyman12 02-01-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLifeMan (Post 30575757)
Calgary says no, The difference between Weiss and Stajan is certainly not significant enough for us to part with Bourque.

And we have absolutely no need for Stuart.

this

Flamefan1 02-01-2011 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davo0705 (Post 30575777)
Would a prospect to calgary even it out more?

If were giving up bourque and stajan + more I want Joe Colborne

TML g u n n e R s* 02-01-2011 12:16 AM

add a prospect to CGY and its a good trade

FlamesFan18 02-01-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davo0705 (Post 30575696)
To Florida:

BOS 1st
BOS 4th
Matt Stajan
Michael Ryder

To CGY:

Stephen Weiss
Mark Stuart


To Boston:

Rene Bourque
Matt Pelech
FLA 3rd


Florida trades Weiss and a 3rd for a 1st, 4th, stajan and ryder.
Calgary trades Stajan, Bourque, and Matt Pelech for Stephen Weiss and Mark Stuart
Boston trades Michael Ryder and a 4th for Pelech, Bourque and a 3rd.

Not enough to Calgary. No interest in adding Mark Stuart, were good for d right now....
Too much to Florida
Too much to Boston

Laus723 02-01-2011 12:25 AM

Multi team trades don't happen in the NHL anymore.

FinlandPanther 02-01-2011 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davo0705 (Post 30575696)
To Florida:

BOS 1st
BOS 3rd
Matt Stajan
Michael Ryder

To CGY:

Stephen Weiss
Mark Stuart
Nick Bjustad


To Boston:

Rene Bourque
Matt Pelech
FLA 3rd

Edit: Added a prospect going to Calgary and Changed BOS's pick from 4th to 3rd

by adding a prospect you made florida get hosed :laugh: bjugstad has some high potential. tallon thinks he is our future #1 center.

we dont want ryder at all stajan is not as good as weiss, and the first is going to be late. don't get me wrong it wasn't as bad until you put bjugstad in there.

dredeye 02-01-2011 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flamefan1 (Post 30575910)
If were giving up bourque and stajan + more I want Joe Colborne

why on earth would Boston add Colborne on top of what their already giving up. Not a prayer of us adding. Bourque's production is the same as Ryder so it's not like we're gaining a ton of offence. So how does a 3rd and a so so prospect make up for the first, 4th and Stuart we're adding? Switch Pelech with McCabe and I'd think about it.

davo0705 02-01-2011 12:31 AM

I guess Bjustad was a little high, What about another prospect like Mcfarland?

FinlandPanther 02-01-2011 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davo0705 (Post 30576123)
I guess Bjustad was a little high, What about another prospect like Mcfarland?

hmmm....see with mcfarland i know he's underperforming, but i would rather see him bust on my team if he is going to than to watch him flourish on another and saying wow juniors really didn't matter. i dont know, the trade is certainly not bad, but i wouldn't do it,that's just me.

8BostonRocker24 02-01-2011 12:40 AM

Said it before... and I'll say it again.
I have no idea why people love Rene Bourque so much, he's 29, putting up 15-13-28 in 47 games, averaging 17:13 TOI/G & 3:09 PPTOI/G.


Michael Ryder is 30, putting 14-14-28 in 48 games, averaging 15:01 TOI/G & 2:33 PPTOI/G.

No upgrade if you ask me.

So Boston dumps their 1st, 3rd, an NHL defenseman and a player equal to Bourque for... Bourque, a higher 3rd and an AHL defenseman drafted 5 years ago that is looking like a career goon.



Hmmmmmmmmmm... why does Boston do this?

somethingbruin 02-01-2011 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davo0705 (Post 30575696)
To Florida:

BOS 1st
BOS 3rd
Matt Stajan
Michael Ryder

To CGY:

Stephen Weiss
Mark Stuart
Nick Bjustad


To Boston:

Rene Bourque
Matt Pelech
FLA 3rd

Edit: Added a prospect going to Calgary and Changed BOS's pick from 4th to 3rd

So Boston get's Bourque,Pelech,Fla 3rd
for Ryder,Stewie,Bos 1st

does a trade happen before this that sends the B's 3rd back to Boston from Florida :shakehead

Holy Jokinen 02-01-2011 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davo0705 (Post 30576123)
I guess Bjustad was a little high, What about another prospect like Mcfarland?

I would be willing to give Mcfarland, but i don't like the return anyways.

Maybe if we could get that Toronto 1st...... please?

HighLifeMan 02-01-2011 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8BostonRocker24 (Post 30576206)
Said it before... and I'll say it again.
I have no idea why people love Rene Bourque so much, he's 29, putting up 15-13-28 in 47 games, averaging 17:13 TOI/G & 3:09 PPTOI/G.


Michael Ryder is 30, putting 14-14-28 in 48 games, averaging 15:01 TOI/G & 2:33 PPTOI/G.

No upgrade if you ask me.

So Boston dumps their 1st, 3rd, an NHL defenseman and a player equal to Bourque for... Bourque, a higher 3rd and an AHL defenseman drafted 5 years ago that is looking like a career goon.



Hmmmmmmmmmm... why does Boston do this?

Last three season's including this year.

Bourque : 180 GP, 63G, 63A, 126P = 0.70 PPG
Ryder : 206GP, 59G, 55A, 114P = 0.55 PPG

Bourque is also the more physical player, and is great defensively.

Also you could make the argument that Pelech would be in the NHL at the moment had he not been set back by injuries which included a life threatening blood clot, that had to be taken care of.

Hyperkookeez* 02-01-2011 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLifeMan (Post 30576331)
Last three season's including this year.

Bourque : 180 GP, 63G, 63A, 126P = 0.70 PPG
Ryder : 206GP, 59G, 55A, 114P = 0.55 PPG

Bourque is also the more physical player, and is great defensively.

Bourque was a physical player who back checked and chipped in defensively

These days he's just a lazy floater

HighLifeMan 02-01-2011 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StaalintheStall (Post 30576349)
Bourque was a physical player who back checked and chipped in defensively

These days he's just a lazy floater

That's what happens when you lose your confidence.

I cant wait till he once again heats up and flames fans get of his jockstrap.

Just at the start of this year a good chunk of flames fans thought he was our top offensive player, we as fans are way to fast to jump on players for having struggles from time to time.

CorsiCounter 02-01-2011 01:00 AM

He looks like he's injured or playing afraid. His style of play is what makes him injury prone but at the same time it's what makes him a good player.

Hyperkookeez* 02-01-2011 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLifeMan (Post 30576367)
That's what happens when you lose your confidence.

I cant wait till he once again heats up and flames fans get of his jockstrap.

Just at the start of this year a good chunk of flames fans thought he was our top offensive player, we as fans are way to fast to jump on players for having struggles from time to time.

Flames fans are right for jumping on Bourque's back for being a lazy floater. He's been doing that the entire season other than his beginning of season hot streak. If he was genuinely trying to work through a cold streak/lack of confidence/etc, we wouldn't be seeing such a lackluster effort on the ice.

bostonbs 02-01-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davo0705 (Post 30575696)
To Florida:

BOS 1st
BOS 3rd
Matt Stajan
Michael Ryder

To CGY:

Stephen Weiss
Mark Stuart
Nick Bjustad


To Boston:

Rene Bourque
Matt Pelech
FLA 3rd

Edit: Added a prospect going to Calgary and Changed BOS's pick from 4th to 3rd

boston gives up too much for rene bourque, who even though hed be great in boston for so many reasons is being overrated in this trade... 1st rnd picks are more valued than people think

ShootIt 02-01-2011 10:14 AM

Deal makes zero sense for Florida.
Trades off their best center, best center prospect who was just drafted, for a late first and two salary dumps? Awful

MaritimeHockeyNut 02-01-2011 11:20 AM

no for boston. Rene is not worth a 1st, ryder and stuart. Plus he's not really a player boston needs.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.