HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Searching for a 1999-2000 Robitaille Alternate Jersey (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=872588)

Telos 02-04-2011 01:30 AM

Searching for a 1999-2000 Robitaille Alternate Jersey
 
Driving me nuts, can't find anything... Anyone have any hints or ideas on how I can get my hands on one? Looking for this exact jersey:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_v...ate%20Back.png

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_v...te%20Front.png

Telos 02-04-2011 01:33 PM

Here is a game worn Johnson jersey that shows the same color scheme I am looking for:

http://www.dropthepucks.com/Frederic...nsonaltfrt.jpg

http://www.dropthepucks.com/Frederic...hnsonaltbk.jpg

Closer look at the color scheme:
http://www.dropthepucks.com/Frederic...hnsonaltsl.jpg

Of course with Robitaille, 20, and the A and I would be in heaven. I just always loved that jersey, always wanted one in high school and then forgot about it till now. The royal blue was a nice touch over the standard purple. There totally needs to be a site where you can special order a jersey from any instance/ any era and they will just make it for you >.<

PSP 02-04-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Telos (Post 30658769)
Of course with Robitaille, 20, and the A and I would be in heaven. I just always loved that jersey, always wanted one in high school and then forgot about it till now. The royal blue was a nice touch over the standard purple. There totally needs to be a site where you can special order a jersey from any instance/ any era and they will just make it for you >.<

OK, now I'm confused. The "royal blue" of the body of the jersey is the exact color of the "purple" trim of the black body and white body jerseys.

You would probably have better luck finding a jersey that hadn't been personalized, then buying the NHL2000 patch and a personalization kit for Luc.

What size are you looking for?

Telos 02-04-2011 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSP (Post 30659538)
OK, now I'm confused. The "royal blue" of the body of the jersey is the exact color of the "purple" trim of the black body and white body jerseys.

You would probably have better luck finding a jersey that hadn't been personalized, then buying the NHL2000 patch and a personalization kit for Luc.

What size are you looking for?

Well, I should re-phrase as I just like the blueness of the jerseys in the pictures :P I just like that style more than this one:

http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/500/202087472.jpg

I am looking for it in size XL.

JBernierFan 02-04-2011 07:45 PM

It's really hard to photograph the color purple, which is why it looks blue. I have a blank one, but only a L, not XL.

Telos 02-04-2011 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBernierFan (Post 30665944)
It's really hard to photograph the color purple, which is why it looks blue. I have a blank one, but only a L, not XL.

Yeah, I don't know what I was talking about :P I meant to say that the royal blue looks nice over the purple we use, but it came out as if we actually changed the color.

Large fits, I just prefer XL for this one because I actually want to play with it a bit. If I were just looking to wear it to Kings games, large would be perfect. I have the shield one I linked above that I got in the store while I was at a game in like 2002 or something like that, mainly because I was short on jerseys and they didn't have the one I wanted at the time, just always loved the crown with the shields on the shoulders, and the necktie and everything comes together with that one.

I just want a Robitaille jersey of that kind to wear. The only two I have of is is a retro gold jersey that he signed, but it is huge and more for display, and then a game worn one, from his final year, with the modern logo in black, and that of course is absolutely for display only. Need more Luc >.<


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.