HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   General Fantasy Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   NHL 11 Thread Part IX (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=872978)

Hollywood Couturier 02-05-2011 12:14 AM

NHL 11 Thread Part IX
 
Continue Here...

Keeping Karlsson 02-06-2011 08:50 AM

I'm having a big problem with HUT auctions.. when my watch list shows that I've won a card, the card just glows white-- not green-- and I can't click it to move it to my collection. Then I exit and go back to my watch pile and the card is gone, and the pucks I spent are still gone too.

I've lost over 3000 pucks like this now. I kind of remember people mentioning they had this problem a while ago. Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do about it?

I'll be getting in touch with EA.

Markus1186 02-06-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sthensth (Post 30696033)
I'm having a big problem with HUT auctions.. when my watch list shows that I've won a card, the card just glows white-- not green-- and I can't click it to move it to my collection. Then I exit and go back to my watch pile and the card is gone, and the pucks I spent are still gone too.

I've lost over 3000 pucks like this now. I kind of remember people mentioning they had this problem a while ago. Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do about it?

I'll be getting in touch with EA.

Was just coming in to ask about this. It happened to me before and i'm out 2000.

BluelineHammer 02-07-2011 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markus1186 (Post 30709037)
Was just coming in to ask about this. It happened to me before and i'm out 2000.

I had this happen a few months ago and it cost me like 4000 on a fully loaded Erik Johnson card, just disappeared on me. That was the first time I really noticed that problem. I had times before that I bid on some cheap cards, and then noticed that I would win them but they would turn white and not allow me to take them into my collection. This happened a few times but I did not think nothing of it because I never noticed the couple of hundred pucks that I bid on them disappear out of my account. The EJ card I noticed and complained, never did get the pucks back though.

Markus1186 02-07-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluelineHammer (Post 30715842)
I had this happen a few months ago and it cost me like 4000 on a fully loaded Erik Johnson card, just disappeared on me. That was the first time I really noticed that problem. I had times before that I bid on some cheap cards, and then noticed that I would win them but they would turn white and not allow me to take them into my collection. This happened a few times but I did not think nothing of it because I never noticed the couple of hundred pucks that I bid on them disappear out of my account. The EJ card I noticed and complained, never did get the pucks back though.

Yeah I lost 2000 on a Tukka Rask. The trade pile is messed up too. Cards that were up for auction that went unsold are disappearing also.

WangMustGo 02-07-2011 05:02 PM

Does anyone have any open spots for a league on PS3? I'm looking for a league, please PM me.

AntonFromAppState 02-07-2011 06:31 PM

I just started a new beapro as a dman. I was drafted by the kings and even though I'm paired with Scuderi, when I score a goal jack johnson is on the ice for the celebration.

Keeping Karlsson 02-07-2011 09:47 PM

The BAGM trading is pretty messed up. I tried to make a goalie-for-goalie trade, and it told me it couldn't go through because I'd be over the limit for players in my organization..

So I loaded it up on my side.. 1 goalie, and 4 skaters with two-way contracts, to be traded for just 1 goalie. Rejected.. why? "We are not interested in having any more one-way contracts on our team" ... even though every player I was trying to trade was on a 2-way.

man ... really disappointing. It's pretty hard to make a trade as is, even more so with these rejection messages that don't even apply to the situation :shakehead:

Dreakon 02-09-2011 05:28 PM

Are there any tips you guys can give to be a better goaltender in be a pro online, drop in games? I just tried it and I'm okay at stopping shots from the point, but if there's ever a clusterf*** infront of the net (which happens a lot online), it seems like any puck that flies out of there is next to impossible to stop.

Do I need to just keep playing until I have some points to upgrade some of my stats? Is the problem me or my guy? lol

Is there anything I should do, or should avoid doing, to maximize my players ability to stop pucks up close like that? Like, go for the poke check, or don't press any buttons at all, or something like that.

Any advice would be appreciated lol. :)

daydreamin 02-09-2011 05:53 PM

Hey guys don't know if this is the right section but my team is looking for a top D. We're pretty solid and have an overall record of 78-26-5(55 - 18 - 3 this season). We're looking for a guy who can shut down the opposition, plays/knows the position well. We're a good group of guys. Message me if interested.

here's out page
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/c...67727/overview

Dobbie71064 02-09-2011 07:16 PM

Im looking to add Jake Gardiner to my marlies team in nhl11. Sadly petrpuck doesnt have a `cap` for him so i was wondering if anyone else could give me suggestions.

Gardiner is a superb skating 2-way defenseman. He has good offensive instincts but isnt all that physical. He seems to be good with the stick defensively. Not sure what he will turn out to be, depends who you talk to seems like he will be a #2-#4 d man.

Ovr im thinking 60-65 with (A,B,B) pot or such. He should develop into a decent defenseman but it will take 3-4 years which seems to be logical.

C&C

MildlyAwesome 02-09-2011 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobbie71064 (Post 30779856)
Im looking to add Jake Gardiner to my marlies team in nhl11. Sadly petrpuck doesnt have a `cap` for him so i was wondering if anyone else could give me suggestions.

Gardiner is a superb skating 2-way defenseman. He has good offensive instincts but isnt all that physical. He seems to be good with the stick defensively. Not sure what he will turn out to be, depends who you talk to seems like he will be a #2-#4 d man.

Ovr im thinking 60-65 with (A,B,B) pot or such. He should develop into a decent defenseman but it will take 3-4 years which seems to be logical.

C&C

Gardiner will turn into a 90+ within 4-5 years. 65-71/73 71/73 to 78/79. Then up and up.

It goes from A- to B right? There's no B+ if I recall for some reason (evne though I've edited tons of players :shakehead) I'd go 65 overall and like B-, B, B or something.

I'd tone it down just a bit if you want a guy who becomes a good d-men but not a superstar.

Dobbie71064 02-09-2011 07:40 PM

Do you mean he should turn into 90 or that mine will turn in to a 90+. Idealy id like him to turn into atleast a 85ish in time. a 65 with B-,B,B likely will hit 80 max (based on my knowledge of caps in nhl10, never made any caps in nhl11).

MildlyAwesome 02-09-2011 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobbie71064 (Post 30781368)
Do you mean he should turn into 90 or that mine will turn in to a 90+. Idealy id like him to turn into atleast a 85ish in time. a 65 with B-,B,B likely will hit 80 max (based on my knowledge of caps in nhl10, never made any caps in nhl11).

NHL 11 is a bit more dynamic I find. Meaning with proper development (play big role with Marlies then Leafs etc), he could hit around 90. The problem is, there isn't a B+. So I think B, B,B with a 65 and he will top out between 83-87.

Also, in NHL 11, individual stats are really important. For example, in one dynasty, I drafted Mikhail Bure with my 18th overall pick. Could have been Bure's son with high speed, great goal scoring acumen, injury prone. But in his first Marlie years at 73,74 led the AHL in scoring. In his first NHL years, 79,80 (he progressed to an 82 but had insane offensive stats/skating). He led the league in goals. (still lost the Calder to Jack Campbell's 2.88 GAA, 17 wins and a 900SV%:help:)

I had a 73 offensive d-man in my lineup for a while as well. Individual stats matter now. So that's I guess where I put him. 65. B, B, B. Maybe A- in a category or put him up to a 67 and keep B, B, B.

Dobbie71064 02-09-2011 10:38 PM

Thanks for the advice aces11, i ran into some odd problems tho. When i made gardiner i saved the player and when i checked in the FA pool he was no where to be found. i had assigned him to toronto and we wasnt on the marlies or the leafs. Idk where the player went to. I created 3 other players and i cant find any of them :S

Ideas???

MildlyAwesome 02-09-2011 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobbie71064 (Post 30791077)
Thanks for the advice aces11, i ran into some odd problems tho. When i made gardiner i saved the player and when i checked in the FA pool he was no where to be found. i had assigned him to toronto and we wasnt on the marlies or the leafs. Idk where the player went to. I created 3 other players and i cant find any of them :S

Ideas???

He won't appear if you assign to the Leafs or the Marlies?

Make sure you are using your roster that you made the players on. For example, if you make a guy, download new rosters, he may not appear. Or if you download new rosters, make a guy, and don't save the entire profile, he may not appear.

Other possible theories, you made his age under 18, and he has to be drafted. Or under 19, and he can't play in the AHL (I think NHL 10 just assumes he has to be under 20 to not be able to play AHL).

He should always be in the FA pool. So look for him again I guess. Try recreating him.

Dobbie71064 02-09-2011 11:35 PM

I think i may have found the problem. im currently using Petr Pucks current update and it seems like this roster doesnt allow you to create players oddly enough. I reset the rosters to normal but i lost all peter pucks CAPS :(. im f-ed either way lol.

Ive created about 5 versions of gardiner plus 2 other players just to make sure it wasnt a problem with the leafs team or what ever. Where ever they went i cant find any of them, anyone else have a similar problem??

FolignoQuantumLeap 02-09-2011 11:39 PM

When I go to a drop in game, the game just stays on the loading screen.... wtf? Anyone else getting this?

End of Line 02-10-2011 12:31 AM

Why do Goalies always win the Hart in B-A-GM? I had Sid crack over 130 pts and lost. Also in the same season MAF led the league in every single goalie statistic and still lost the Vezina and Hart.

BluelineHammer 02-10-2011 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobbie71064 (Post 30793036)
I think i may have found the problem. im currently using Petr Pucks current update and it seems like this roster doesnt allow you to create players oddly enough. I reset the rosters to normal but i lost all peter pucks CAPS :(. im f-ed either way lol.

Ive created about 5 versions of gardiner plus 2 other players just to make sure it wasnt a problem with the leafs team or what ever. Where ever they went i cant find any of them, anyone else have a similar problem??

Are you trying to add him to a current BAGM franchise? Because if you are, that won't work. You would have to create him, save the rosters with him in them, then start a new BAGM with the rosters that you saved him to. The game won't let you add players to already started BAGM franchises.

Dobbie71064 02-10-2011 07:46 PM

Yeah i know these players wont show up in the BAGMs ive already created but they arent turning up anywhere. im going to contact petrpuck to see if he has any suggestions

MildlyAwesome 02-11-2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LunaticFringe45 (Post 30794232)
Why do Goalies always win the Hart in B-A-GM? I had Sid crack over 130 pts and lost. Also in the same season MAF led the league in every single goalie statistic and still lost the Vezina and Hart.

Only goalies win Calders. My drafted rookie who won the Richard lost to Jack Campbell and his mediocre stats. Dallas didn't even make the playoffs.

patleb940 02-11-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACES11 (Post 30824556)
Only goalies win Calders. My drafted rookie who won the Richard lost to Jack Campbell and his mediocre stats. Dallas didn't even make the playoffs.

Lol! I have noticed the same thing; the Hart and Calder are almost always awarded to goaltenders. It has been this way for years now. It's about time they fix this.

Jolli 02-12-2011 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACES11 (Post 30786689)
87.
Also, in NHL 11, individual stats are really important. For example, in one dynasty, I drafted Mikhail Bure with my 18th overall pick. Could have been Bure's son with high speed, great goal scoring acumen, injury prone. But in his first Marlie years at 73,74 led the AHL in scoring. In his first NHL years, 79,80 (he progressed to an 82 but had insane offensive stats/skating). He led the league in goals. (still lost the Calder to Jack Campbell's 2.88 GAA, 17 wins and a 900SV%:help:)

Goalies win the Calder every year in NHL 11.
:rant:

James Duthie 02-12-2011 07:47 AM

Can anyone tell me when My Be a pro contract is up? I'm bored playing for Edmonton no offense, but I'd like to take my talents into the Eastern Conference :) I'm into my 2nd season


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.