HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Value of: Nikolai Kulemin (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=874653)

LEAFANFORLIFE23 02-09-2011 01:30 AM

Nikolai Kulemin

The Young Maple Leaf winger is having a breakout year in 54 games this year he has set career highs in Goals, and points and will set a career high in Assists with his next one.

at 24 Nikolai Kulemin is on pace to score 30 goals and 60 points he brings size, speed skill and is quickly becoming a good to way player I was not a fan of his coming into the year but he is becoming one of my favorite Leafs.

He's not somebody I think we should trade but if we did what would we get for him?

24 on pace for 30 goals 60 points in just his 3rd NHL season.

HF lets see what ya got, Pay up

PhillyFrisco 02-09-2011 01:48 AM

Kulemin is awesome but anyone who is not a Leafs fan will simply not give a ****. You are feeding the trolls.

/thread

MoreMogilny 02-09-2011 01:58 AM

If you don't want him traded, why create this thread?

Anyways, only way i see him being traded is in a package for a top line player.

Ron Barr 02-09-2011 02:23 AM

Toronto shouldn't trade Kulemin, they've got a real good player on their hands who is only gonna get better. Dude works his balls off every game, has size, speed, smarts, and tons of skill. He could become more than a point-per-game premiere power forward some day if TO uses him right.

If I were Buffalo's GM I'd offer Ennis and our 2011 1st.

Vujtek 02-09-2011 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron Barr (Post 30763302)
If I were Buffalo's GM I'd offer Ennis and our 2011 1st.

Really? Seems like a massive overpayment and Burke should be all over that deal if offered to him.

ManoWarrior 02-09-2011 05:41 AM

Hodgson is the closest the Canucks could offer without being a slap in the face to either side. The Canucks would use a big winger capable of playing in the top six and Hogdson has great potential and may be the two-way playmaking center that Kessel needs to play to his potential in the near future. If the Canucks REALLY wanted Kulemin, they might offer Hodgson + Shirokov.

FrozenJagrt 02-09-2011 06:29 AM

Any deal for Kulemin would have to be overpayment. He's not an elite player, but he is literally *everything* Toronto needs in a winger. He has the size and strength, he hits, he's great in his own end, he's a fantastic skater, he can put up a decent amount of points and he's incredibly hard working. Toronto should not ever let Kulemin go. If I were Burke, I'd make it known to the hockey world that Kulemin is every bit as untouchable as Schenn. He's the type of player you need in your core to succeed.

Tim Vezina Thomas 02-09-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LEAFANFORLIFE23 (Post 30763030)
The Young Maple Leaf winger is having a breakout year in 54 games this year he has set career highs in Goals, and points and will set a career high in Assists with his next one.

at 24 Nikolai Kulemin is on pace to score 30 goals and 60 points he brings size, speed skill and is quickly becoming a good to way player I was not a fan of his coming into the year but he is becoming one of my favorite Leafs.

He's not somebody I think we should trade but if we did what would we get for him?

24 on pace for 30 goals 60 points in just his 3rd NHL season.

HF lets see what ya got, Pay up

Then why make the thread?

I'm gonna go make a Chara thread.