HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   NYR Milestones thread (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=877100)

Fitzy 02-13-2011 03:53 PM

NYR Milestones thread
 
This thread, for personal records, seasonal or otherwise.

Artem Anisimov tonight with a goal matches his career high with 12, and sets a career high in points with 29.

Brian Boyle and Brandon Dubinsky are both 1 goal away from 20.

ecemleafs 02-13-2011 03:59 PM

The Rangers have scored 3 PP goals in a game for the first time in their history.

haohmaru 02-13-2011 04:35 PM

Lundqvist - one more W for 200

Machinehead 02-13-2011 04:40 PM

If Hank stays healthy, stays a Ranger, and stays good, at this rate, he should destroy Mike's all-time mark of 301 wins.

BlueshirtBlitz 02-13-2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machinehead (Post 30893901)
If Hank stays healthy, stays a Ranger, and stays good, at this rate, he should destroy Mike's all-time mark of 301 wins.

Can't wait to see him hit 302...I might buy tickets to the game that would be that just to be at the Garden.

It'll be in 4 seasons, but still. :lol:

Fitzy 02-13-2011 05:14 PM

Girardi has a career high in assists this season with 21, he added one today.

DubiDubiDoo 02-13-2011 06:12 PM

I like this, this should be stickied!

KingWantsCup 02-14-2011 07:52 PM

I agree this should be stickied.

Fitzy 02-14-2011 07:54 PM

We have waay too much stuff stickied as is. Hopefully we'll have enough good stuff happening in the last months of the season to keep this on the front page.

ruckus* 02-14-2011 07:54 PM

Dubiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiii

DubiDubiDoo 02-14-2011 08:11 PM

BRANDON DUBINSKY MILESTONE WATCH!!!!!!

Dubi is-

2 Goals off a new career high (current high 20)
6 Assists off a new career high (current high 28)
3 Points off a new career high (current high 44)

DubiDubiDoo 02-14-2011 08:19 PM

MARC STAAL MILESTONE WATCH

Marc is-

2 Goals off a new career high (current high 8)
5 Assists off a new career high (current high 19)
6 Points off a new career high (current high 27)

ruckus* 02-14-2011 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DubiDubiDoo (Post 30924259)
BRANDON DUBINSKY MILESTONE WATCH!!!!!!

Dubi is-

2 Goals off a new career high (current high 20)
6 Assists off a new career high (current high 28)
3 Points off a new career high (current high 44)


He'll set all of them obviously, like he's done each year, but I can't wait for the season where we don't have to say, "imagine if he didn't get injured."


I ****ing love Dubi. And I'm so glad all the idiots on here who wanted to trade him for Richards didn't get there wish.

It'll be even better when we just sign Richards in the offseason.

BlueshirtBlitz 02-14-2011 08:22 PM

Dubi is a monster. I would've loved to have both him and Cally completely healthy for all 82.

DubiDubiDoo 02-14-2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robruckus (Post 30924598)
He'll set all of them obviously, like he's done each year, but I can't wait for the season where we don't have to say, "imagine if he didn't get injured."


I ****ing love Dubi. And I'm so glad all the idiots on here who wanted to trade him for Richards didn't get there wish.

It'll be even better when we just sign Richards in the offseason.

Totally with you!

It seems like right now there are 4 NY Ranger factions-

The Callahan Crowd
The Dubinsky Crowd
The Lundqvist Crowd
The Staal Crowd

While I love them all, Dubi's my guy. Love his tenacity, love his willingness to do everything on the ice, I fell in love watching him get beat up in a fight while Renney and Orr looked on laughing. Right there I knew this kid had that nastyness to him that I loved about Messier, push him and he will respond, not back down. He wants the shot, he wants the spotlight.

DubiDubiDoo 02-14-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz (Post 30924650)
Dubi is a monster. I would've loved to have both him and Cally completely healthy for all 82.

No doubt, in my house I refer to Cally and Dubi as Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Cally is the clean cut, safe, quiet, gritty, composed, mistake free natural leader.
Dubi is the edgy, nasty, arrogant, reckless at times but with flashes of brillance that makes you want to follow him to battle type.

Such a perfect compliment to eachother in my book, and its just so obvious how well the opposites attract on the ice this season, they've played excellent together.

BlueshirtBlitz 02-14-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DubiDubiDoo (Post 30927593)
No doubt, in my house I refer to Cally and Dubi as Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Cally is the clean cut, safe, quiet, gritty, composed, mistake free natural leader.
Dubi is the edgy, nasty, arrogant, reckless at times but with flashes of brillance that makes you want to follow him to battle type.

Such a perfect compliment to eachother in my book, and its just so obvious how well the opposites attract on the ice this season, they've played excellent together.

Definitely, they easily have the bet chemistry on this team.

It also helps that Dubinsky has been able to show flashes of a Jagr-esque game at times, and Cally all around constantly stepping his game up.

Kane One 02-14-2011 11:16 PM

Yea Lundqvist will definitely get the most wins and most shutouts as a Ranger. I wouldn't mind if Staal doesn't break his season record (even though it would be better if he does), because I like him being a defensive-defenseman. Even though, good luck.

Primetime Powerplay 02-15-2011 10:44 AM

Any chance Hank could take some of Marty's records?

Fitzy 02-15-2011 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJBergy86 (Post 30936779)
Any chance Hank could take some of Marty's records?

Hank came to the NHL at 23, Marty at 19.
Hank's career won't be as long as Marty's dure to his butterfly style.
Hank won't play pretty much 17 straight years with a winning franchise.
He won't be able to play 77, 78 games a season.

He won't even come close. If he breaks Richter's win record we should consider ourselves very lucky.

Florida Ranger 02-15-2011 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robruckus (Post 30924598)
He'll set all of them obviously, like he's done each year, but I can't wait for the season where we don't have to say, "imagine if he didn't get injured."


I ****ing love Dubi. And I'm so glad all the idiots on here who wanted to trade him for Richards didn't get there wish.

It'll be even better when we just sign Richards in the offseason.

Yup. I'm with you.

Don't forget the ones that wanted Dubinsky for Spezza...

Florida Ranger 02-15-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitzy Duke of NY (Post 30936832)
Hank came to the NHL at 23, Marty at 19.
Hank's career won't be as long as Marty's dure to his butterfly style.
Hank won't play pretty much 17 straight years with a winning franchise.
He won't be able to play 77, 78 games a season.

He won't even come close. If he breaks Richter's win record we should consider ourselves very lucky.

I don't think we'd be considered lucky if he broke Richter's win record. That's three seasons away if he does his normal thing.

Primetime Powerplay 02-15-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitzy Duke of NY (Post 30936832)
Hank came to the NHL at 23, Marty at 19.
Hank's career won't be as long as Marty's dure to his butterfly style.
Hank won't play pretty much 17 straight years with a winning franchise.
He won't be able to play 77, 78 games a season.

He won't even come close. If he breaks Richter's win record we should consider ourselves very lucky.

yeah i figured that

WhipNash27 02-15-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitzy Duke of NY (Post 30936832)
Hank came to the NHL at 23, Marty at 19.
Hank's career won't be as long as Marty's dure to his butterfly style.
Hank won't play pretty much 17 straight years with a winning franchise.
He won't be able to play 77, 78 games a season.

He won't even come close. If he breaks Richter's win record we should consider ourselves very lucky.

This. Plus either way it'll still be some accomplishment to be the greatest goaltender in NYR history. All he needs is at least one Stanley Cup :D

GAGLine 02-15-2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger de FLA (Post 30936859)
Yup. I'm with.

Don't forget the ones that wanted Dubinsky for Spezza...

Or Dubinsky for Weiss, or half a dozen other players. For some reason, some fans still only see him as a trade asset. I'll never understand it. Maybe they're still bitter about the holdout, IDK.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.