HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   GDT: Canucks @ Preds - "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=896687)

Joe T Choker 03-29-2011 10:37 AM

Canucks @ Preds - "Knockin' on Heaven's Door"
 

TMI 03-29-2011 10:39 AM



Just freakin' win!

don28 03-29-2011 11:02 AM

Looking forward to the game tonight. The wife and I are sitting in the All-You-Can-Eat section tonight.

gopreds19 03-29-2011 11:16 AM

Please win.

cocacola 03-29-2011 11:18 AM

got a good feeling about this one... Sk is going to be a star player tonight

SK74 Snipes 03-29-2011 11:26 AM

Suter with an assist, Weber with a goal. 3-2 preds.

SK74 Snipes 03-29-2011 11:37 AM

Im starting to despise Vancouver based purely on their terrible fan base. Looking at there board would make you think they don't even like hockey... Don't get me wrong there are a few good ones defending us etc. but for the most part just people whining about there awesome team.

Firestorm 03-29-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK74 Snipes (Post 31974865)
Im starting to despise Vancouver based purely on their terrible fan base. Looking at there board would make you think they don't even like hockey... Don't get me wrong there are a few good ones defending us etc. but for the most part just people whining about there awesome team.

I hate to be rude but it's "their" that you would want to use in this case. Their is the possessive one.

predfan24 03-29-2011 11:53 AM

It's pretty bad when you want to beat a team so bad just because you want to stick it to the other team's fan base. Overall Canuck fans here at HF are by far the most defensive and cocky. I would love to see the Preds shut the Nucks down again so I can see more Van fans whine about how boring we are.

worstfaceoffmanever 03-29-2011 12:22 PM

Win it for Warren.

shootthepuck 03-29-2011 01:04 PM

I have a good feeling about this one. I think the most boring team in hockey will knock out the best team of all time in the playoffs (well best team of all time according to nucks fans). I dont think I should be optimistic but for some reason I think we will beat Vancouver then lose to Colorado... Classic Preds stuff this season. Luckily the bad teams dont get invited to the playoffs.

Jet91 03-29-2011 01:37 PM

Well, it certainly looks like a few bad Canuck apples have spoiled the bunch over here on the Nashville boards. haha I'm sorry to see that.

Not really looking forward to this game for the simple fact that I think your boys are gonna take this one. Canucks are ridding high these days but they have nothing left to play for and are due for a lose. I think a gritty hard working team like the Preds are going to do it. The injuries are also starting to pile up again. I'm thinking a 2 or 3 nothing game for Nashville.

Again, sorry for the few knuckleheads. It doesn't feel good being lumped in with those people that make our team's name a dirty word. I wish our online fanbase would represent our team better sometimes. I have nothing but respect for your team and your great fanbase, and understand that they very well could knock out Vancouver in Round 1. That's why I want nothing to do with you guys. lol That and because I want to see Nashville go deep this year.

Good luck tonight!

TootooTrain 03-29-2011 01:43 PM

Time to take down those canuckleheads. Inching closer and closer to those wings. Without Dats, Franzen, and now Howard (thanks to my hometown leafs, you're welcome), I could see them passing the division title on to us by the end of the season.

CloakroomCrusader 03-29-2011 01:54 PM

Keep the streak alive... Though I'm worried that doing a Warren cover song will be an issue.

I Will Son 03-29-2011 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jet91 (Post 31977348)
Well, it certainly looks like a few bad Canuck apples have spoiled the bunch over here on the Nashville boards. haha I'm sorry to see that.

Not really looking forward to this game for the simple fact that I think your boys are gonna take this one. Canucks are ridding high these days but they have nothing left to play for and are due for a lose. I think a gritty hard working team like the Preds are going to do it. The injuries are also starting to pile up again. I'm thinking a 2 or 3 nothing game for Nashville.

Again, sorry for the few knuckleheads. It doesn't feel good being lumped in with those people that make our team's name a dirty word. I wish our online fanbase would represent our team better sometimes. I have nothing but respect for your team and your great fanbase, and understand that they very well could knock out Vancouver in Round 1. That's why I want nothing to do with you guys. lol That and because I want to see Nashville go deep this year.

Good luck tonight!

Ty for your kind words and for not being a cocky canuck fan that only bashes us preds fans, good luck tonight

JohniusMaximus 03-29-2011 02:32 PM

Okay, Predators. Listen. I've developed a fondness for Frosties, see? And I want to keep getting my Frosties, see? And if something were to happen to prevent me from getting my Frosties I'd be mighty upset, see? You understand? Alright then. Go out there and bring daddy a Frosty.

/gangster mode off.

dulzhok 03-29-2011 02:41 PM

My first prefernce of playoff opponent is the Cancuks. I don't think we have a good chance against them, but I like our chances better than any other opponent. Maybe close with Phoenix.

hefsbeaver 03-29-2011 02:44 PM

Canucks fan coming in peace.......... You have spoken the truth about some of the fans on our site the are d-bags....but what do u do. I have a huge respect for your hockey team and I am a little torn on this game......if we beat you, you may end up 8th in the west and we may have to play u in the first round, this is the match up that I am least hoping for as I can see the Preds advance to the 2nd round for the first time this year. Your team is very underrated here on hf boards. However your building is the only one in the west that we have not won in this year so I am hoping for a victory for that reason. The truth of the matter is I just want there to be NO INJURIES!!!!!!!!! man this is crazy the amount of injuries we have had. Should be a low scoring game as the best 2 defensive teams going head to head.....

PredsV82 03-29-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hefsbeaver (Post 31978587)
Canucks fan coming in peace.......... You have spoken the truth about some of the fans on our site the are d-bags....but what do u do. I have a huge respect for your hockey team and I am a little torn on this game......if we beat you, you may end up 8th in the west and we may have to play u in the first round, this is the match up that I am least hoping for as I can see the Preds advance to the 2nd round for the first time this year. Your team is very underrated here on hf boards. However your building is the only one in the west that we have not won in this year so I am hoping for a victory for that reason. The truth of the matter is I just want there to be NO INJURIES!!!!!!!!! man this is crazy the amount of injuries we have had. Should be a low scoring game as the best 2 defensive teams going head to head.....

Holy crap I spit my coffee all over the screen when I read your screenname!

I am in total agreement about no injuries. What's the latest on Hamhuis? Is it confirmed he has another concussion?

YouCantYandleThis* 03-29-2011 03:14 PM

yeah we may have our share of DB's on the Canucks board, but the general consensus is that we in no way or form want to meet Nashville in the first round. No way.

There is definitely respect for your team, specifically at playoff time, from Canucks fans around here. People just choose not to look for the good things.

preds1 03-29-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohniusMaximus (Post 31978377)
Okay, Predators. Listen. I've developed a fondness for Frosties, see? And I want to keep getting my Frosties, see? And if something were to happen to prevent me from getting my Frosties I'd be mighty upset, see? You understand? Alright then. Go out there and bring daddy a Frosty.

/gangster mode off.

:laugh: LOL.

I might already be stock pipling frosties in the freezer. ;)
Come on Pres! I have a little room left on the freezer door!

Adz 03-29-2011 03:29 PM

Just win it, Preds. Anaheim and Chicago are getting too close for comfort. SK--2 more points would be really cool.

DontCallPlayersStuds 03-29-2011 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icebank_miceelf (Post 31979155)
yeah we may have our share of DB's on the Canucks board, but the general consensus is that we in no way or form want to meet Nashville in the first round. No way.

There is definitely respect for your team, specifically at playoff time, from Canucks fans around here. People just choose not to look for the good things.

there's a pretty lengthy thread on the main board right now filled with Canucks fans that only hope NOT to play Nashville because it would be a "boring trapfest."

Hence some of the vitriol ;)

Mr. Canucklehead 03-29-2011 04:13 PM

Any word on your guys' starting lineup?

Quote:

Time to take down those canuckleheads.
Easy now! I don't think I've done anything to offend you(yet). ;)

Best of luck tonight.

utmfisher19 03-29-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Canucklehead (Post 31980326)
Any word on your guys' starting lineup?



Easy now! I don't think I've done anything to offend you(yet). ;)

Best of luck tonight.

just posted them in your thread :) Good luck to you guys. It's always a hard fought battle.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.