HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Tom Renney on WFAN (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=89679)

RangerBoy 07-07-2004 01:14 PM

Tom Renney on WFAN

Right now 2:15

NYR469 07-07-2004 01:18 PM

don't have a radio...so a recap of anything important would be appreciated.

RFAN 07-07-2004 03:23 PM

Well what did he say?

adichiara03 07-07-2004 03:29 PM

check hockeybird.coms messageboards. They have the full transcript.

RangerBoy 07-07-2004 03:58 PM

Check out http://www.wfan.com/ later today to hear the actual interview w/Renney under the Mike and the Mad Dog banner

Balej20* 07-07-2004 04:01 PM

oh wow, Mike and the Mad Dog actually talked about....HOCKEY???? ::GASP::

I guess they had time to squeeze it in, inbetween 3 hours straight of Mets talk, followed by 3 hours of LA Lakers talk....And people wonder why hockey ratings are going down...

RangerBoy 07-07-2004 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balej20

I guess they had time to squeeze it in, inbetween 3 hours straight of Mets talk, followed by 3 hours of LA Lakers talk....And people wonder why hockey ratings are going down...

just Chris today

in the hall 07-07-2004 04:42 PM

Quote:

um, it is summer time and nothing earth shattering is going on in hockey right now.

Balej20* 07-07-2004 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in the hall
um, it is summer time and nothing earth shattering is going on in hockey right now.

lol didnt expect to catch some heat from my last comment. it was just a joke..Im pretty sure we all know that Mad Dog and Mike know absolutely nothing about hockey and would much rather talk about horse racing or the Lakers new towel boy.

Radek27 07-07-2004 05:40 PM

Quote:

lol didnt expect to catch some heat from my last comment. it was just a joke..Im pretty sure we all know that Mad Dog and Mike know absolutely nothing about hockey and would much rather talk about horse racing or the Lakers new towel boy.

I know what your saying man, I can't stand Mike though...............Chris will atleast touch base on hockey once in a while and likes to go to the games, but Mike is a complete tool. The thing that kills me is he used to host that play by play show after Knick and Ranger games..................funny Mike knew hockey then, but seemed to forget once he started at WFAN.

Fotiu22 07-07-2004 05:44 PM

WFAN, in general, gives NO TIME to hockey... especially those two idiots Mike and the Loser. Can't STAND those two. ESPN Radio!!

Balej20* 07-07-2004 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fotiu22
WFAN, in general, gives NO TIME to hockey... especially those two idiots Mike and the Loser. Can't STAND those two. ESPN Radio!!

Yes, ESPN radio is much better than FAN in covering hockey...ONly guys on FAN i can stand are Joe Beningo and Steve Somers.

And yeah, it is funny how Mike just all of a sudden forget everything he knew about hockey.

NYR469 07-07-2004 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fotiu22

only advantage wfan has over espn radio is that they archive interviews on their website...today renney was on wfan and espn radio. you can listen to his wfan interview at wfan.com, if you missed the espn radio interview, too bad