HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   The more important news: Tambellini NOT on prospect camp roster (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=89728)

Kearney 07-07-2004 04:23 PM

The more important news: Tambellini NOT on prospect camp roster

Any insight on why?

GKJ 07-07-2004 04:30 PM

He's no longer eligible

Old Hickory 07-07-2004 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
He's no longer eligible

There isn't any kind of eligibility issues with a prospects camp. Since he is a NCAA player he does have to pay his own way, that might have been an issue or maybe he is taking summer school classes.

Belanger25 07-07-2004 04:34 PM

Summer School is the most reasonable answer.

RangerBoy 07-07-2004 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsjohn
There isn't any kind of eligibility issues with a prospects camp. Since he is a NCAA player he does have to pay his own way, that might have been an issue or maybe he is taking summer school classes.

The Rangers had a rookie camp made up of their college prospects in early June

They had another rookie camp last week for the 2004 draft picks-Al Montoya and Darin Olver were there

In August,they will have another camp in Calgary made of a mixture of prospects-college,junior,europe

Hugh Jessiman works out at their training center every day during the summer

Steve Tambellini has the bucks to way for his son's airline ticket

There should be no issues,the Rangers do it every summer

GKJ 07-07-2004 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsjohn

Oh, I was thinking WJC camp.

nevermind.

Summer school is probably why. Maybe he wants to graduate or come close enough so that he only has to take summer classes in case he signs with the Kings. Logical enough

Reaper45 07-07-2004 06:38 PM

Good question. Maybe he's banging a hot chick his summer. . . :dunno:

Word 07-07-2004 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kearney
Any insight on why?

As I recall didnt someone say that Tambellini had a hand injury this past season. I think it was broken? The reason might be he needs time to rest and heal. It might have been Al Murray via an article by :yo: Kingsjohn :yo: .

Kingz4life 07-07-2004 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Word
As I recall didnt someone say that Tambellini had a hand injury this past season. I think it was broken? The reason might be he needs time to rest and heal. It might have been Al Murray via an article by :yo: Kingsjohn :yo: .

DING DING DING I think we have found a winner!

King Blazer 07-07-2004 10:15 PM

He's got a hot chick and a note from the Doctor! How sweet is that?

B-MEL 07-08-2004 09:40 AM

I also heard he will attend summer classes to get more credit under his belt so he can come out of school early.