HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   OT: Rangers Viewing Parties all over the world! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=897884)

Camenzuli 04-01-2011 07:21 AM

Rangers Viewing Parties all over the world!

Hey folks,

I had plans to come over for the playoff push/potential playoff(knock on wood) but can`t get time off work for another trip this year.

A reasonable alternative for Rangers fans(like me) far away from New York is to meet up to watch these important games coming up during the best part of the hockey season.

I currently live in Den Bosch, Holland but spend quite a bit of time in London too.

People interested in getting some Rangers "viewing parties" arranged could list where they`re located and if there are other fans in that area.

I`ll kick it off with:

Camenzuli: Den Bosch, Netherlands & London, UK

English Ranger 04-01-2011 10:08 AM

English Ranger (and his other half): South coast of England.

AJRanger 04-01-2011 10:24 AM

Why not...

AJRanger - London, UK

Rangers_23 04-01-2011 11:34 AM

Anyone in San Antonio, TX? I've been searching for a hockey friendly bar here, only a few even have Center Ice.

Sad London Ranger 04-01-2011 04:19 PM

Happy London Ranger here!

watching games on ESPN on line!

donpaulo 04-01-2011 11:47 PM

wish I lived in the EU

Sad London Ranger 04-02-2011 09:42 AM

ah living in the EU is not all that its cracked up to be.

Ron Jovi 04-02-2011 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camenzuli (Post 32043452)
Hey folks,

I had plans to come over for the playoff push/potential playoff(knock on wood) but can`t get time off work for another trip this year.

A reasonable alternative for Rangers fans(like me) far away from New York is to meet up to watch these important games coming up during the best part of the hockey season.

I currently live in Den Bosch, Holland but spend quite a bit of time in London too.

People interested in getting some Rangers "viewing parties" arranged could list where they`re located and if there are other fans in that area.

I`ll kick it off with:

Camenzuli: Den Bosch, Netherlands & London, UK

lucky you! Willem 2 - cool venue, old cigar factory. NL rocks
I am in DC & expect to attend some playoff games here like 2yrs ago when NY sent the Caps to game 7.

Camenzuli 04-04-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 32068760)
I am in DC & expect to attend some playoff games here like 2yrs ago when NY sent the Caps to game 7.

NL is alright. I`d gladly swap it for anywhere in America though :)

Jackson Ranger 04-04-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangers_23 (Post 32046491)
Anyone in San Antonio, TX? I've been searching for a hockey friendly bar here, only a few even have Center Ice.

I hope you have success finding a bar with the games because I'll be in San Antonio from Wednesday to Saturday next week.

finger11 04-05-2011 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 32068760)

boxcar, a friend of mine and I are in Arlington, VA. We don't know many, if any, Rangers fans in the area... we'd be down for a meetup if you're interested...

we both went to the water bottle incident game here in DC a couple years ago...

where you in DC?

Ron Jovi 04-05-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finger11 (Post 32126242)
boxcar, a friend of mine and I are in Arlington, VA. We don't know many, if any, Rangers fans in the area... we'd be down for a meetup if you're interested...

we both went to the water bottle incident game here in DC a couple years ago...

where you in DC?

cool man. yeah i was at the water bottle game & also GM1 when NY shocked the Caps winning in DC. I try to go to Verizon anytime NY is there.

I'm in NW. I don't know of any bars that have MSG but on a VS/NBC that would be cool to have a HFboard nite.

Black Tank 04-05-2011 01:46 PM

Black Tank here, hockeystreams in Manchester, UK.

finger11 04-06-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcar (Post 32129844)
cool man. yeah i was at the water bottle game & also GM1 when NY shocked the Caps winning in DC. I try to go to Verizon anytime NY is there.

I'm in NW. I don't know of any bars that have MSG but on a VS/NBC that would be cool to have a HFboard nite.

Nice, yea I went to the 7-0 drubbing earlier this year at Verizon, which was downright awesome. There are a lot of bars that get MSG in the DC area nowadays, but even if the games were on VS/NBC we wouldn't get the audio which I think is pretty necessary. My friend and I will probably go to each other's place if/when the playoffs occur... I got a nice big screen and surround sound system going in my apt right near the Clarendon metro.