HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Kings (7) vs. Sharks (2): who wins? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=901798)

Sydor25 04-10-2011 02:58 PM

Kings (7) vs. Sharks (2): who wins?
 
Call the series.

kingsholygrail 04-10-2011 02:58 PM

Sharks in 4.

xavi4life 04-10-2011 03:03 PM

Sharks in 4. Pavelski wins con smythe...

Kurrilino 04-10-2011 03:03 PM

Sharks in 5

We pull a 93 final series with winning big at 1st game.

xavi4life 04-10-2011 03:06 PM

In the series. :sarcasm:

Andrew Knoll 04-10-2011 03:08 PM

Sharks in five, if you look at the games without Kopitar the Kings have mustered 12 goals but it's really closer to 8 when you subtract an empty-net goal, a shootout goal and two own goals by Dallas. You're not going to beat San Jose 1-0 too many times, it's really that simple.

DAkings20 04-10-2011 03:10 PM

Sharks in 5 if Quick steals a game

ReverseSweep 04-10-2011 03:30 PM

oh hell. Kings in 6. What do I have to lose?

The Judge 04-10-2011 03:45 PM

Love the Kings but the reality with no Kopi and Williams not 100%?

Sharks in 5.

KingsKnight 04-10-2011 04:23 PM

If we're going to have any chance of winning this, it would have to go to game 7.

If.

redcard 04-10-2011 04:30 PM

Sharks in five.

Rolfeezy 04-10-2011 04:35 PM

go kings go?

Zad 04-10-2011 04:36 PM

I love my team but if we get to 6 games, it will be a moral victory :laugh:

Seriously though, it's the playoffs. Anything can happen. My biggest worry, strangely enough, is Quick. He has been less than great and sometimes terrible in the past 10-15 games. If he falters and keeps giving up bad goals and is further unable to make the big saves, I put Bernier in net...which, of course, Terry will NEVER do. :)

HYORI 1963 04-10-2011 04:44 PM

My head says sharx in 6.

My heart says the kings in 7.

DocWest 04-10-2011 05:19 PM

Head: Sharks in 5

Heart: Kings in 7

KopitarFAN 04-10-2011 05:54 PM

Sharks in 6.

Rod Buskas* 04-10-2011 05:57 PM

Sharks in 5

KingPurpleDinosaur 04-10-2011 06:15 PM

lol i love the agreement on this board these past few days. It's awesome.

Never have I seen the board in such unity. And the funny thing is, not even just in agreement of opinion, but also degree. Nobody is calling anyone chicken little for expecting a sweep by the Sharks. Nobody is overly optimistic or pessimistic, just 100% right.

haha, sharks in 4. 5 if we're lucky. 6 would indeed be a moral victory.

JonathanK81 04-10-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingPurpleDinosaur (Post 32271747)
lol i love the agreement on this board these past few days. It's awesome.

Never have I seen the board in such unity. And the funny thing is, not even just in agreement of opinion, but also degree. Nobody is calling anyone chicken little for expecting a sweep by the Sharks. Nobody is overly optimistic or pessimistic, just 100% right.

haha, sharks in 4. 5 if we're lucky. 6 would indeed be a moral victory.

Sharks fan here, but live near you in Irvine. I gotta say no way is 5 lucky. I think the Kings even sans Kopitar and Williams can win a couple of games. Being in the OC, I watch a lot of Kings and Ducks, and I know the Kings can do more damage than what is said on the boards. So I pick the Sharks in 6....but not an easy 6 by any means. Good luck Kings :) (I even own an authentic Kings jersey, so I definitely have a vested interest in the Kings)

two out of three* 04-10-2011 06:42 PM

I guess I'm in the minority that thinks that the Kings will win this series. Kings in 6.

If Colorado took these guys 7 games last year, we can at least make this a series.

Dooney 04-10-2011 06:45 PM

Sharks in 5

two out of three* 04-10-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan360 (Post 32272771)
Sharks fan here, but live near you in Irvine. I gotta say no way is 5 lucky. I think the Kings even sans Kopitar and Williams can win a couple of games. Being in the OC, I watch a lot of Kings and Ducks, and I know the Kings can do more damage than what is said on the boards. So I pick the Sharks in 6....but not an easy 6 by any means. Good luck Kings :) (I even own an authentic Kings jersey, so I definitely have a vested interest in the Kings)

Yeah, for some reason between fans there isn't that much animosity between the Kings and Sharks. I, personally have never liked San Jose.. Or NORCAL at all, but maybe this is the series that makes this a good rivalry.

JonathanK81 04-10-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by two out of three (Post 32272778)
I guess I'm in the minority that thinks that the Kings will win this series. Kings in 6.

If Colorado took these guys 7 games last year, we can at least make this a series.

Umm...just to correct your info...it only went 6 last year against the Avalanche...not 7. ;)

two out of three* 04-10-2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan360 (Post 32272989)
Umm...just to correct your info...it only went 6 last year against the Avalanche...not 7. ;)

:help:

Ummm, I don't know what to do here.. - Go Kings!

kingsfan28 04-10-2011 06:58 PM

Kings in 7 with the one arm(or shoulder) man Williams getting the GWG.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.