HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Rumour that some big important source told me! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=90257)

Kerberos* 07-09-2004 03:52 PM

Rumour that some big important source told me!

So, this morning, I went to the office of one of my contacts. He promptly had security throw me out of the building. Being a rather stubborn human being, I returned and demanded to know what priviledged information he knew about the habs. He told me that he didn't know anything so I took out my hunting rifle and aimed it at him. "If you don't tell me what is happening in the NHL, I will blow up your brain", I said.

"Oh well, then, I heard that the Montreal Canadiens are planning on signing a hippopotamus to play as a left winger". he replied.

"Cool!", I said and left.

So there you have it, the habs are gonna sign a hippopotamus to a rookie contract and make him play on the top line. You heard it here first!

BTW, I said the source was big and important because he must have weighed over 300 pounds and he was the president of some company who's name I don't know.

Mooch 07-09-2004 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerberos
So, this morning, I went to the office of one of my contacts. He promptly had security throw me out of the building. Being a rather stubborn human being, I returned and demanded to know what priviledged information he knew about the habs. He told me that he didn't know anything so I took out my hunting rifle and aimed it at him. "If you don't tell me what is happening in the NHL, I will blow up your brain", I said.

"Oh well, then, I heard that the Montreal Canadiens are planning on signing a hippopotamus to play as a left winger". he replied.

So there you have it, the habs are gonna sign a hippopotamus to a rookie contract and make him play on the top line. You heard it here first!

BTW, I said the source was big and important because he must have weighed over 300 pounds and he was the president of some company who's name I don't know.

LOL!

chicpea* 07-09-2004 04:08 PM

Quote:

Let's hope he's hungry for the puck.

Mooch 07-09-2004 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicpea
Let's hope he's hungry for the puck.

Not too hungry though i hope, hes already the size of a damn hippy damnit!

Mooch 07-09-2004 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooch
Not too hungry though i hope, hes already the size of a damn hippy damnit!

ooops, i mean hippo, NOT hippy, LOL!

MontrealFans 07-09-2004 04:13 PM

I say we Tie him up on nets :banana:

CH Wizard 07-09-2004 04:15 PM

Quote:

:lol: :joker: :lol why not put him in the net I am sure he gonnna a better then Theo or Huet YEAH we can sign him cheap :D

6 String Benny 07-09-2004 04:19 PM

Cool-My mother in law in a Habs uniform-free tickets for Benny!

MontrealFans 07-09-2004 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegreatone
:lol: :joker: :lol why not put him in the net I am sure he gonnna a better then Theo or Huet YEAH we can sign him cheap :D

Stick his head in the net and let his big flubber behind do the work (excellent rebound control)

not quite yoda 07-10-2004 12:32 AM

A hungry-hungry-hippo on the LW? I get the feeling he may be a hog.

:jump:

Brisebois 07-11-2004 03:19 PM

Quote:

Forget the humongous hockey hog, let's sign Kerberos as a left-winger!

Wildcat 07-11-2004 03:39 PM

I think Kerberos has been dabbling in the harder drugs such as Jolt and Mountain Dew. Not the Mountain Dew from Canada, the more potent stuff in the States.