HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Anyone got any quick tips? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=906371)

ryanbiggame* 04-21-2011 03:27 PM

Anyone got any quick tips?

Hey guys,

Ryan here. Great series so far, I'm a die-hard sabres fan and I got 4 tickets to Fridays game. I'll be sitting in section 123, row 7. Any tips on the easiest way to get to the Wells Fargo Center? If any of you guys want to come say "hi" during the intermission that would be awesome, me and my buddies will be decked out in sabres gear with our faces painted blue&gold..

Thanks again..

Any other tips just leave em' here!

Can't wait to see you guys!!:help:

HogtownSabresfan 04-21-2011 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanbiggame (Post 32553062)
Hey guys,

Ryan here. Great series so far, I'm a die-hard sabres fan and I got 4 tickets to Fridays game. I'll be sitting in section 123, row 7. Any tips on the easiest way to get to the Wells Fargo Center? If any of you guys want to come say "hi" during the intermission that would be awesome, me and my buddies will be decked out in sabres gear with our faces painted blue&gold..

Thanks again..

The easiest way would be with a personal body guard. You have guts.

Juicy Couturier* 04-21-2011 03:34 PM

Quote:

me and my buddies will be decked out in sabres gear with our faces painted blue&gold..

Write a will. You're going to die. Seriously.

FreshPerspective 04-21-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

If any of you guys want to come say "hi" during the intermission that would be awesome, me and my buddies will be decked out in sabres gear with our faces painted blue&gold..

Thanks again..

Take note of how we say "hi" in Philly ;)

Jumping 04-21-2011 03:40 PM

Quote:

Hey guys,

Thanks again..

Getting to the Rink is not your problem.

Getting out...:p::D

chimrichalds18 04-21-2011 03:52 PM

To be honest, I would park at Broad and Olney and walk all the way South to the Stadium complex. It's a bit of a walk, but at least you'll get to see the city.

Jumping 04-21-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chimrichalds18 (Post 32553580)
To be honest, I would park at Broad and Olney and walk all the way South to the Stadium complex. It's a bit of a walk, but at least you'll get to see the city.

Broad and Cheltenham or Old York Rd would be even better.

Then you'd RRREEAALLLLYYYY get to see the city.

ryanbiggame* 04-21-2011 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CannonGoBoom (Post 32553197)
Write a will. You're going to die. Seriously.

I'm not worried about that, me and boys are cocked locked and ready to rock if anyone starts any trouble.

Beef Invictus 04-21-2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chimrichalds18 (Post 32553580)

Know what? These guys are clowns. Park across from the Hard Rock at Niagara Falls, and walk. That's your best bet*

*Don't do these things

Beef Invictus 04-21-2011 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanbiggame (Post 32553739)
I'm not worried about that, me and boys are cocked locked and ready to rock if anyone starts any trouble.

This is easily the worst attitude to have, going into ANY stadium during playoffs, much less Philly.

flountown 04-21-2011 04:06 PM

Take 76W, then 476N, then at some point you are out of Pennsylvania, then just drive to the edge of civilization, and you are back in Buffalo...

GirouxGiroux 04-21-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanbiggame (Post 32553739)

Have fun in jail.

MiamiScreamingEagles 04-21-2011 04:14 PM

There is a sticky pertaining to the topic. It is detailed. Otherwise, the thread is closed.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=408887