HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Boston Bruins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Pre-Game Talk: Game 6 ECQF| April 26 | Boston @ Montreal (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=907723)

Alicat 04-25-2011 08:29 AM

Game 6 ECQF| April 26 | Boston @ Montreal
 
Didn't see one, worked the last time:)

Can't wait for tomorrow. I said Bruins in 6. Go get 'em boys! I want to be at the Garden on Saturday not Wednesday.

SpokedLightning 04-25-2011 08:32 AM

Stupid Lady Gaga :rant: Tomorrow night can't come soon enough. :help:

ODAAT 04-25-2011 08:33 AM

4-1 Bruins with 20 players wearing the spoked B offering the middle finger salute to the Bell Center faithful while singing Ole Ole Ole skating off the ice:)

Pie O My 04-25-2011 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alycat (Post 32647635)
Didn't see one, worked the last time:)

Can't wait for tomorrow. I said Bruins in 6. Go get 'em boys! I want to be at the Garden on Saturday not Wednesday.

you keep doing what you do, and i'll keep doing what I do. 0-26 baby!!!

Roll 4 Lines 04-25-2011 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pie O My (Post 32647764)
you keep doing what you do, and i'll keep doing what I do. 0-26 baby!!!


:rose: Super Tacks! :heart:



:thumbu:

Shaun 04-25-2011 08:45 AM

Finish them.

Hopefully 1st line shows up the whole game.

Pie O My 04-25-2011 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roll 4 Lines (Post 32647794)
:rose: Super Tacks! :heart:



:thumbu:

:biglaugh:

what's on the agenda for Tuesday night? Dinner in the north end or a quiet night at home watching a chick flick? i'll have to go to the rules committee to see if that quiet night includes watching game 6 together.

Roll 4 Lines 04-25-2011 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pie O My (Post 32647875)
:biglaugh:

what's on the agenda for Tuesday night? Dinner in the north end or a quiet night at home watching a chick flick? i'll have to go to the rules committee to see if that quiet night includes watching game 6 together.

Ahh...I've said too much already! ;)

BMC 04-25-2011 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODAAT (Post 32647678)
4-1 Bruins with 20 players wearing the spoked B offering the middle finger salute to the Bell Center faithful while singing Ole Ole Ole skating off the ice:)

I would definitely pay to see that. :handclap:

OTOH the guys might not get out of the building alive, you know how Montreal fans are :laugh::laugh:

Vic Rattlehead* 04-25-2011 09:02 AM

Probably won't be in the DT area for this one because I have to start studying at some point for my exams Friday/Saturday, but I would love to be in the area if Boston wins.


Go Bruins!

Dojji* 04-25-2011 09:07 AM

Druther finish them tonight in their barn, definitely, than see a Game 7.

Especially because that would mean the Habs hadn't won a single game in the Bell Centre. Which is almost as good as a sweep.

b_bruins 04-25-2011 09:16 AM

Hope we dont' get ahead of ourselves! Lets realise the task at hand... we havn't won anything yet. Lets win it period by period.

Lets finish em' Tuesday night...

Squirrell71 04-25-2011 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeanie33 (Post 32647669)
Stupid Lady Gaga :rant: Tomorrow night can't come soon enough. :help:

Is she at Mon tonight? hence the reason no game? Why I oughta..........

SpokedLightning 04-25-2011 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squirrell71 (Post 32648198)
Is she at Mon tonight? hence the reason no game? Why I oughta..........

Yup, I like her music (some) but still. :rant:

Pie O My 04-25-2011 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dojji (Post 32648017)
Druther finish them tonight in their barn, definitely, than see a Game 7.

Especially because that would mean the Habs hadn't won a single game in the Bell Centre. Which is almost as good as a sweep.

sort of like tidying up before the guests arrive as opposed to a clean sweep. we'll take it.

NinthSpoke06 04-25-2011 09:28 AM


Sevren 04-25-2011 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NathanSeguin (Post 32648291)

Wow, nicely done :handclap:

pblc 04-25-2011 10:29 AM

The first goal of this game is crucial IMO (I know, nothing like stating the obvious):).

The Bruins have shown that they can fight back from a deficit....but how long before that well runs dry? The first few minutes of this game will be crazy. The Habs will be buzzing around, the Bell Centre will be electric and the refs will feel obligated to call the Bruins for a penalty (deserved or not).

If the Bruins can survive the initial onslaught (and inevitable penalty) without getting scored on, or even better....if they could score a goal, that would go a long way towards taking the crowd out of the game and helping to settle the Bruins. Then go from there and see what happens, especially if the first line can get it going. If the B's can't get past the initial push by the Habs I think it could get real ugly for the Bruins.

I don't think my nerves can take a game 7....but I think, unfortunately, we may end up seeing it. Hard to see the Bruins taking 3 games at the Bell Centre. But I really, really hope I'm wrong.

ODAAT 04-25-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC (Post 32647929)
I would definitely pay to see that. :handclap:

OTOH the guys might not get out of the building alive, you know how Montreal fans are :laugh::laugh:

What do you mean?? I picture them as being cordial, appreciating of a hard played series, quietly collecting their belongings and filing out the door into a quiet night no??

Lady Rhian 04-25-2011 10:32 AM

I think I'd feel better if our guys did it in our building. I worry about the reprecussions if they win the series in their barn. :laugh:

Vic Rattlehead* 04-25-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Rhian (Post 32649253)
I think I'd feel better if our guys did it in our building. I worry about the reprecussions if they win the series in their barn. :laugh:

Meh, nothing will happen. Back in '09 they just booed their own team, so I would expect more of the same if Boston closes it out tomorrow night.

MTaylorJ1 04-25-2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Rhian (Post 32649253)
I think I'd feel better if our guys did it in our building. I worry about the reprecussions if they win the series in their barn. :laugh:

. . . On a Chara PP Bomb in OT.

Ladyfan 04-25-2011 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Rhian (Post 32649253)
I think I'd feel better if our guys did it in our building. I worry about the reprecussions if they win the series in their barn. :laugh:

I want them to win game 6. My old heart can not take another game like the last one.

The next game I want to attend at the Garden is game #1...Round #2. :yo:

Sir Richard 37 04-25-2011 11:11 AM

Winning all three at the Bell would be impressive.. Gotta show them the Poker Face, don't worry about the Paparazzi because there's no need to be a Fame Monster. Just Dance, because Baby You Were Born This Way.

Go BRUINS!

Savynquick* 04-25-2011 11:14 AM

Stay out of the box

Stay out of the box

Stay out of the box


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.